THE CHOICE

is this love???

*13 april,6.40pm

"I choose...Kai"i said without thinking.kai gave me his bouquet of flowers and jumped with joy while i see sehun walking away with sorrow to his cars.Eventhough,i choose kai i felt that my heart was slowly breaking apart with every step sehun took.My smile slowly faded away when sehun left."Are you okey?"kai stopped jumping and asked me.i just nodded.He then brought  me to his car.Before he started to drive,he asked me for my phone.i just gave him.He gave my phone back and i saw he added himself on my contact list as 'handsome boyfriend' but i changed it to'kim kai'.Then he started to drive and while driving he asked"Do you want to go on a date tomorrow since there's no school tomorrow??"i just nodded ."i will text you the time,"kai said.

13 april,7pm

I started crying in my bedroom out of guilt and regret.I realized that I don't love kai anymore.I did not eat dinner and slept through the night.

14 april,7.30am

I was awaken by my ringtone.it was a message from kai.he texted me that he would be picking me up at 7.i went to the kitchen and grabbed 2 frosted spoon and placed it on my eyes.our family would be eating breakfast soon so i quickly bathe.

14 april,8.15am

"Breakfast is ready!"my mother shouted.i went down the steps and expectly saw sehun and sehun's family sitting at the dinning table.i whispered to my brother who was near the staircase on why they were here.he whispered back that our parents just wanted to have breakfast with sehun's parents.i made my 'i understand'face and we walked to the dinning table together."Yoona!you're here."everyone except for sehun chorused.i carved a weak smile on my face."yoona,why didn't you eat dinner yesterday?"my father asked.i just told him that i was not hungry.i felt very guilty.Sehun did not raised his head.We both did not say a single word that meal.

How long will we be akward with each other.