A date as a thanking gift

is this love???

*Ring*

-School ended and I went up to Sehun  to ask him what he wanted as a reward for saving me from getting detention.He simply replied,"Nothing." "Just say asked for anything,okey.my umma advised me to always  reward someone who had helped me!"I explained coldly"Uhmmm.Maybe...A friendly date for us to bond,you know!"He suggested"Okay whatever you want.When though?!"I asked" This saturday afternoon!I will call you so give me your phone"He requested.I gave him my phone and he typed his number.He gave back my phone and i saw that he named himself 'handsome oppa' in my contacts list."Don't you dare change it!"He said cheerfully"Hmm.okey whatever"I mumbled"Neomu Gwiyopta"He mumbled.I just ignored him and went to the pavillion.I saw my limo and the driver said that my mom wants sehun to ride home with me.So having no choice,i called him." Sehun my mom wants you to go home with me.I am at the pavilion by the way"I said"Oh okey.I'm coming."He said and ended the call.Within a few minutes,I saw his face poking out from the distance.He went in while panting hard.I just gave him a bottle of mineral water to him to cool him down."Star driving now"I told to my driver coldly .I pull out my phone and played with it.It was complete silence but when someone started talking."Mr driver when did you start working with her family?"Sehun muttered a question"Ever since Miss Yoona was 4 years old" "Have you ever seen her smile ??"Sehun qeustioned again."Yes,I did.She was always smiling but she was uhm...7 or 8 but she suddenly stopped smiling."the driver answered."Mr driver,can you and sehun stop talking."I said angrily"Then i will talk to you."Sehun said.i agreed half-heartedly."lets play a game of truth or dare with my phone."he said happily.He then asked me truth or dare.I said that I waned truth but he said i was being boring so i changed he tapped on the 'dare' button instead .The game dared me to kiss the other player on the lips.I had no choice but to do it as Sehun said there is a punishment for not doing the dare and the punishment will be way worse than the dare."1 2 3"i counted softly.Then my lips touched his lips.I then released the kiss.I realized his lips were so soft and comforting."I took a picture it!"Sehun said"Sehun,your lips are so soft and comforting.I feel eased and comforted"i said while smiling a little."you look pretty while smiling!smile often to me only okey?but only to me"Sehun said.i nodded in a sign of agreement.I felt my heartbeat is beating so fast and I didn't know that I would open up to him so quickly.He makes me feel comforted.

 

-2 jan 2015,2.30pm

I walked in the house with sehun smiling and saw my mom with sehun's mom.i then bowed politely to both of them."wah Yoona,you are extremely kind, pretty and polite."sehun's mom said"oh thank you mrs oh"i said"Don't call me mrs oh.call me auntie,okay?"auntie oh said."arasseo auntie oh!"i said."Yoona you're something.You are smiling since you came back from school.Nevermind I missed this side of you so I won't question "mom said .i just said that nothing had happened.I then went up to my room and sehun followed me.I asked him why he was following me and he replied that both of our moms told him to follow me.I then told him to sit anywhere in my room and i went to the dressing room to change.I came out wearing a dress with some sunflower prints.

Then when i went out of the dressing room,i saw him smiling brightly .My heartbeat went fast again.I don't this feeling but i feel tempted to hug him.But i controlled myself and did not.

-2jan 2015,8.30pm

Sehun and his mom just went home.I then went to my mom."mom what is happening to me. when I am near this person,my heartbeat suddenly beats faster and sometimes I feel like I want to hug him.What is this feeling actually?"i asked."ooh.this feeling is love!Do you like someone in your school.Who is it?"Mom said ."uhmm..oh se..hun"i said while stammering.She was so happy for me.I guess i like sehun but i don't dare to tell him.Nevermind,i just wait and see what will happen.i don't want to experience the same bad memory again.

Should i just wait?