Can i confess???

is this love???

-12 april 2015,5am

I woke up and unexpectingly,my mother told me that sehun's family is eating breakfast here today.She told me that it was sehun's birthday and she bought my present for him already.I also wanted to confess my love to sehun today.i woke up the rest of my family.

 

12 april ,6am

Sehun's family is here and i opened the door wearing my pajamas.I then ran to my room to get ready for school.Wearing my school uniform,i ate breakfast.The house was full with chattering.Then me and sehun walking to tge limosine.In the limo,me and sehun were not talking at all.

*school*

Mr ryeowook came into class and there was a familiar side view of someone that can be seen through the window.I thought i was imagining things so i ignored it."come in"mr ryeowook said.I was curious to whom he is asking to come in.Then i saw a super familiar face but i couldn't remember who it is."hello evereyone.my name is kai.and i know some of you guys know me so please take care of me."that mysterious guy said.During his introduction,i had flashback of my dates with kai  and i did not realise that tears are dripping out of my eyes.Sehun realize that I was crying and asked,"Are u okey,Yoona?".i just nodded."uhm theres no empty sit.i will just ask u to sit with any pair here.uhm kai,sit on yoona left.yoona,please stand.Sehun,go and help kai."okey!"we three said in unison.When kai is already sitted next to me,he kept staring at me.

*10mins before recess*

"Yoona,sehun please bring kai around the school."mr ryeowook ordered.So i and sehun went out of the class first with kai as he always ask us all to go for an early recess as the school is really big.We went to the whole school and now kai wanted to go to the toliet.Me and sehun had some alone time so both tried to break the silence."i have something to tell you!"we both said in unison.Then i said,"You go first."I told him.I wanted to go second as I was nervous."okey,Yoona you know the new kid."he asked.i nodded."He is my childhood friend and we were very close until he left korea.He left because he regret cheating on his girlfriend.And he told me he came back to beg for forgiveness !"he said"Oh..."i said."so what did you want to say?"he asked."oh..my mother said that we can have a birthday party that you wanted and we can invite our friends!"i said.What i said was what my mother wanted me to the him but i was planning to say it later in the day.I didn't want to confess anymore because i felt sorry for kai and i didn't want sehun to get hurt by finding out that i am kai's ex-girlfriend.When kai went out,sehun invited to his party.We then started to invite our close friends like exo and snsd.

Should i have confess then?

 

I found another thing to regret about all of my life.