a bad memory as a dream

is this love???

-u are dreaming

3pm,19march,2005

*Ring*

"Annyeong Kai oppa!"you said enthusiasticly."I have to to...show you something!Meet up at our favourite place 'byeokjae galbi'  at 8 bye"Kai said quite nervously .I really care about his nervous speech just now but i really want to know what he is going to show me!I started planning what to wear because i wanted to look pretty in front of him.It will take a 30 minute drive to go there so i am planning on going to go out of the house at 7.30pm.

7.25pm,19march,2005

I started to dress up.

i was so impressed with how i look.I went downstairs and to the front of my house and took a great look at my house.

I went straight to my car

..

And drove to gyeokjae galbi.

8pm,19march,2005

Kai was no where to be found in the restaurant.A few minutes later,i saw kai with a smile and that brighten me up but the problem is there was an unknown girl walking with him.I tried to put all those negative thought away.When they arrived at my table all of us was smiling."Uhmm"kai started coughing"Yoon...a..the thing i wanted to tell you is that....i ha..ve a new girl...friend now...and..i want to break up with yo..u."Kai said while stuttering.I was in deep shock and tears struck my eyes.I excused myself to go to the toilet.I went straight to girls' restroom and cried for an hour.When i came out,my heart felt more hurt when they were kissing each other deeply.I just freeze in shock.They stopped  kissing and i went back to my table.I sat down looking at my shoes and she was insulting everything about me to kai infront of me.Tears slowly drop from my eyes.I didn't look up until they were about to leave.Before they left,I raised my clenched fist and aiming my fist towards her face but Kai held my wrist and stopped me from doing so.I felt my heart getting a lot of bruises because of him.The way he treated me.

"ANIYO......."I screamed 

I'd realized that the dream was only bad memory that always repeats itself in my mind.I took my tisue and wiped off the  cold sweat and tears on my face.

When will i forget him?