Hara's Boyfriend ?????

Strange Love [HIATUS]

-Hara-

            I was crying non-stop right now cuz i'm so sad with that lost... that phone was a gift from my omma for my 16th

birthday...It was my beloved things since i've tried hard to persuade omma to buy that for me... omma was quite mad and

she scolded  me for being negligent..

           "Stop crying Hara.. we can buy a new one right?" Yuna was trying to persuade me..

           "No!! we doesn't a lot of money to buy that expensive thing.. i've waiting for a long time for omma to buy

me a phone..that was my first phone.. what i'm gonna do...??" i don't know what i'm going to do to find that phone...

"let's go find it..please accompany me Yuna.." i ask her to go with me..

          "But now it's already night.. where can we find it?? at school?"

          "No.. i don't think i lost it at school cuz i didn't even touch it while school hours.."

          "Try to remember Hara.. what happen for this whole day.. and if you take it out from your school bag..?!" Yuna said..

          "I can't even thinking right now.. please Yuna.. help me to find it.." i ask her for a second time.. She take a deep

breath and say...

          "Ok... let's go find it.."

-Tae Min-

          i wonder whats Hara is doing right now.. should i call or just text her?... i felt a bit nervous.. haa.. what's wrong with

me... i'm a man right? why should i be afraid? hurm.. i better call her instead of texting.. texting will just make me

take a long time to type the words and then i have to wait for her to reply it... i search for her phone number in the

contact list.. when i found it i press the 'call' button...

-Kevin-

          i was hang out alone.. i'm lazy to go home because omma will nag at me all the time...  now i'm at the bus stop..

just sitting here.. and don't know what to do.. then, the phone ringing in my pocket... i guess it's my omma...

hahh... just let it be...after ringing for a long time... it stop.. but just for a while..

-Tae Min-

           "why she didn't answer my call??" i ask myself... i dial it for a second time...

-Kevin-

          Oh no.... not again... why omma keep calling me?? i take my phone from my right pocket... i feel something..

i didn't have one.. but two phone.. ohh... that girl's phone ringing and this picture appear..

                                                                                                

 

               .. i thought my omma was calling me just now but i was wrong..

it's this phone that ringing for a long time.. hurmm... there's no name for the caller.. hurm.. maybe i'll just answer it..

          "Yeobosayo.."

-Tae Min-

         Eo?! why it was a boy answered the phone? did i call the wrong number? i look at my phone..

no, i didn't call the wrong number..

          "Yeobosayo? is this Hara phone number?" i ask to that man..

          "Errr... i guess so.." the boy said.. i don't understand why Hara's phone are with him.. is it her.. boyfriend?

is it this was the reason why she always keep avoiding me? i feel frustrated now... but wait... i can't just let her go?!

i want her to be mine..moreover i'm not sure if this boy was Hara's boyfriend or not..

         "Yeobosayo? are you still there, mister ???" he ask..

        "yes.. erm... can i ask you something?"

         "yes,,, carry it on.."

         "Are you Hara's boyfriend?" i ask him the question  that keep playing in my mind..