That's How I Get Ur Smile Back

Strange Love [HIATUS]

-Kevin-

           Where did she go? Don't she remember she got a thing to do? Did she forgot her responsible?? (her responsible?? yeah, right.. u forced her.. =.=''  - aidaeyda ) should i call her??? Stupid ! Y i'm so stupid?? her phone is with me.. Urgh!! I rub my hair.. But if i didn't took it from her, she must not want to come here.. that's the only reason so that i can make her come.. Is.. Is it sound like i want her to be always close to me?? (exactly)  no way!! she's only a silly-nerd girl with a messy style.. there's no way i'm gonna fall for her.. 

meanwhile...

-Tae Min-

           After got out from the accesories shop, we went to the cinema in the mall to watch a movie..

          ''Hara.. what type of movie would u prefer?''

          ''Anything.. as long as it's not a tragic-extreme horror movie..if i still watch it, maybe this night i won't be able to sleep..'' she said.. It's funny to hear that.. i laugh a bit when i saw her scared face.. ''Oppa, don't laugh at me.. I'm serious..''

         '' Okay2.. but why did almost all girls afraid to watch horror movie??'' after i said that, she went thinking 4 awhile..

         '' Hmmm.. maybe they want someone to protect them,, who knows.. a weak-spirit girls is easy to afraid to something..And they usually will scream..''

           '' So, u're a weak-spirit girl.. n...''

           '' And what???''

           '' U want my protection??? '' ... she widened her eyes.. a bit shock, i think..

            '' What??? hahaha... No.. I'm not that type of girl who would scream just because of a horror movie.. hahaha.. i won't only for a horror movie i watch.. it's just.. tickle to watch the ghosts creepy faces.. '' she explain..

            ''Oh ya?''

            ''Why?? u don't believe me??? "

             '' I do.. but.. we'll see..." i make a cynical smile..

-Hara-

              Why did he made that such face?? i wonder what he would do to me???

..............

             After watching the movie, a comedy movie, after we laugh untill we can't bear it.. Tae min and i decided to go back home and he'll sent me home.. hey.. isn't this is our 2nd time going out together?? hehe.. urm.. suddenly, i thought abt my phone.. Did Kevin take care of my new phone properly?? Hm.. But he maybe have show i to his friends n said that it's his new phone... Huh.. Just u wait Kevin.. i'll take my phone back.. just wait..

            ''Okay.. my princess.. please, come in.." Tae min said after he opened the car door..

            ''Huh.. urm.. gomawo.." i get into the car, sit beside the driver seat .. he close the door.. I don't now why he took a long time to get into the car but i didn't mind it, i just look infront... then the door opened.. Tae Min get in but his face was away from me.. he look at the other way... silent.. he didn't say anything.. the door was still open.. I feel something wrong with him..

            "Oppa.. what's wrong?? why did u keep silence?'' he still didn't say anything.. I move a little closer to him, trying to see his face..  All of a sudden, he turned around and '' AAAAHHHHHHH !!!! '' i screamed out loud.. because.. i was startled to see the most terrifying face..

-Tae Min-

             ''Hahahahahahaha... so funny.. u should take a look at ur face when u're shocked.. really, really funny..'' i continued my laugh.. i just wearing a terrifying face mask that i bought b4 we out from the mall.. i wanted to test her.. i look at her face.. she look at me.. speechless.. a shock expression on her face.. suddenly tears come out from her eyes..

             ''Ha..Hara-ah.. what's wrong.. why did u cry? did.. did i scared u?? '' .. she nodded..

             ''I.. just.. very surprised..'' she rub her chest.. trying to calm down herself.. ''Mianhae..''

             '' Ani.. Mianhaeyo for surprising u that much.. u said u wouldn't scream.. i just wanna test u.. u said that u'll not scream because of a horror movie'' i ask for her forgiveness..

              ''Only for a movie.. but not to reality.. It's okay... i'll be fine..'' she said.. but i'm still worried abt her..

              ''Aish... y i'm so stupid???'' i began beating my head..

               ''Oppa.. stop it.. it's wasn't completely ur fault.. it's my fault too.. i'm being ramble just now abt the horror movie..'' even she said that i really felt uneasy.. suddenly i thought abt something.. there's a stall over there.. not far from our location now.. I drove my car to the stall..

              After a few minutes, we arrived.. i look at Hara.. she seems to be a bit wonder..

               ''Y did we stop here??''

              '' Urm... waiting 4 someone?!''

              ''Someone??''

               ''Err.. yeah....'' i turned around to the roadside where there was a playground.. i come out from the car and i ask Hara to do the same thing.. she just do it.. I asked her to play at the playground with me, at the first time.. she was a bit embarrassed.. but it's going better after that.. after a moment.. I saw what i wanted for..

-Hara-

               He suddenly running to somewhere.. It's.. It's a move stall that sells cotton candy... He bought it one.. Then he come back, he gave it to me.. 

-Tae Min-

               She ate it.. then she smiled... It's relieved to see her smile again.. And  that's how I get her smile back... I love to see her smile...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!!! ;D