Thank You Hara, I'll Be Nice To You

Strange Love [HIATUS]

                      Kevin keep waiting for Hara to come.. ' If she come, i'll hand back her phone.. both.. but please come.. omma was sick right now and i want someone to help her doing chores and accompanying her.. i've to go to buy the medicine for her.. Hara.. Please come '.. his heart whispered, looking his omma who was lying on the couch

-Kevin-

                     Or maybe i should wait at her house? "Omma. stay rest okay.. I've to go and ask  Hara to get here, don't do anything that will make u tired okay".. omma nod.. After i get out of my house i quickly run to Hara's house.. i reached there.. but i'm a bit afraid to just go to her house.. I stand infront of a house not far from her's.. Then i saw a car come and stop infront of her house.. someone got out from it and, it's Hara.. with, a boy?? Maybe that was Tae Min, the name that she used to mention b4.. they have a short chat and after the car move from there, i rush to her..

-Hara-

                      "Hara-ah" someone called my name.. i turn around n see Kevin standing behind me..

                      "What else do you want? What u've done to me doesn't enough for u?" my voice sound a bit loud and he can obviously see that i'm so angry to him..

                      "There's no time to talk abt that.. Omma is sick.. I need someone to take care of her.. I need to go somewhere n buy medicines for her.. I didn't go to school today only to take a look on her..  Please go to my house and take care of her for a while.. i need to go now.." i'm speechless.. he said with a low tone and a very serious face.. just notice that he had a sweet voice.. only if he doesn't yell at me.. i wonder if he lied to me..

                       "Okay" i just agree and run to his house.. " I promise i'll hand back ur phones.." he said after i was 4 meter away from him.. When i reach at his house, i greet and walk in.. it's true.. he's said the truth.. his omma was sick.. she had a fever.. oh.. i know what to do.. i go to the kitchen and open the refrigerator.. the things that i want isn't there.. i went to the neighbourhood and..

-Tae Min-

                       I was abt to exit the neighbourhood of Hara's house but when i took a look at the mirror and saw a boy was running toward him and talked to her.. I stopped at the corner which I sure that Hara didn't notice that I was still there..  Then i saw she's running to somewhere and the boy just stand there.. After awhile he run to the different way.. I went after Hara.. I saw she got into a house.. I wait in my car with a distance 2 houses from the house she went.. After 3 minutes she got out from the house and go to the next house.. after that she go to the previous house again.. It's took a long time though.. I've waited for almost 30 minutes for her to come out.. Suddenly i see the boy that talked to Hara just now.. He get into that house too.. I feel uneasy.. I wonder what they do inside.. I feels like I wanna get into the house and check out what happen actually..

-Kevin-

                     I get into my house and find out that omma has get up and sit while Hara is feeding her with something.. "Omma.. i got ur medicines.. Eat it now.."

                     "Gwenchana Sung Hyun-ah.. My fever have heal a bit.."

                     "But still u have to eat this medicines.. It will help u get full recover.."

-Hara-

                    I thought Kevin was a cold hearted person, but when it comes to his omma, he really care abt her.. He really love her.. If only i still have my omma..  B4 he get home her omma told me..

*flashback*

                   "He really a stubborn boy.. I told him not to care much abt me, i'll be fine.. Just go to school.. He don't go to school often and now he has to take care of me.. I want him to study and success in his life.."

                     "That's because he really love u ahjumma.."

*end of flashback*

                     He will do anything for his omma.. A few minutes later, i was abt to go home.. but..

-Kevin-

                    "She really took a good care of me.. She willing to see our neighbour to ask if they have  the ingredients for making the organic food for my fever.. She treat me like her omma.." omma told me.. I turn to Hara who was abt to go home and just walk through the door..

                     "Hara.. Wait" i called her name and go after her.. " Here.. Ur phones.. as i promise u.." She stunned.. Looking at her phones on my hand..

                     "Do u really wanna give it back???"

                     "Yes..."

-Hara-

                      He talk to me wif the low tone and a nice voice again.. It was, a sweet vvoice.. "Am i dreaming or what?"

                     "No.. not at all.. Here.. Take it.." after he said that i took my phones..

                     "Thanks.. I saw so much the good side of u today.." i said, smiling to him..

                      "Thanks to you too.."

                     "Huh?"

                      "Thanks for taking care of my omma.. I promise i'll be nice to you.. not like b4.. Erm.. Can i have your number?"

                     "U didn't take it from my phone?"

                     "Nope, i don't dare to do that.." I smile..

                      "Shih.. Being so trustee person huh? Here.." i give my number to him.. I felt like i'm talking to someone else.. not the old Kevin..

 

 

 

 

DEAR READERS/FOLLOWERS... please feel free to subscribe.. i think i maybe be hiatus for about 2 months.. i'll have an important examination on 5/11/12 until December 2012.. hope u guys will wait with patiently okay?? n if u have any idea to put in this story, just send me a msg okay.. if it suit the story i'll think about it.. :) thanks 4 ur co-operation.. <3 u guys...