Froze

Strange Love [HIATUS]

                      Tae Min saw that Hara and Kevin were talking abt something.. Hara's face seems like curious abt something.. Then, Kevin gave something to Hara and Taemin really wanna know what was it..

-TaeMin-

                     What's that boy give to Hara? It's seems a bit big.. Wait! Isn't that.. phones?? It's two.. Hey, wasn't that Hara's phone? One of it was the one that I bought to her??'.. Wait a minute.. that boy... I think I've meet him b4.. but where??? Ah! School.. That's boy was the one who picked Hara's at school.. So that was her cruel employer?? But, why didn't he seems like a cruel one? They were talking nicely just now..

-No one-

                     After talking for awhile, Hara state that she has to go home..

                     "Urm.. Kevin, I need to go home.. It's late already.. And u know, I didn't have a chance to told appa that I'm going to ur home.."

                    "Sorry.."

                     "For what??"

                    "Giving u such a tiring day and sort of problems.."

                    "It's okay.. When people need a help, we should lend a hand rite? Kay, time to go home.. See ya later.. Annyeong!" they waves their hand.. Kevin look at Hara untill she was disappeared from his sight.. Taemin was still looking at Kevin.. He saw Kevin was smiling alone.. Then Kevin got into his house.. 'Did they have become a good friends now?' he thought.. Ofcourse it was jealous.. After Hara had transformed into a very pretty girl, Taemin love Hara more than before.. Before this Taemin felt for her beautiful eyes and her good behaviour, not her look.. But know since she have change, he love anything abt her.. She was the one who didn't even care if he was handsome and crazy for his cuteness and handsomeness.. Deep in his heart, he wanna find someone who fall for his kindness or his behave not because of his appearance.. Taemin quickly take out his phone and dialled a phone number..

                    "Yeobosayo? Mr Goo.. It's Taemin.."

                     "Ye, young master.. What the matter? U have anything that u want me to do?"

                      "Dae.."

-Next morning-

                      "Yeobo, I need to go to the toilet, tell Hara to wait untill I came out.. She's going with me to school, I didn't tell her yet.." Mrs Goo has knew that his husband now was working with Taemin and his family, which was Hara's friend..

                     "Dae..". Hara was walking down the stairs, going to eat breakfast at the dinning room.. "Ah, Hara.. Appa asked u to wait for him.. U guys gonna go school together.. With Taemin.."

*flasback*

                    "Dae, uhm.. Starting from tomorrow u could just bring Hara with u and pick me up at my house.. we can go to school together.." Taemin said..

                    "Oh, really? U wouldn't mind? How abt ur parents?"

                   "They wouldn't mad abt it, we're in the same school, I've asked appa and he had agreed.." Taemin had ask his appa if Mr Goo could take Hara from their house and pick him when he wasn't going to school by his own car since Mr Lee, his appa had asked Mr Goo to just keep one of their car at his house so it would be easier for him to just pick his son, Taemin or him and his wife when needed..

                  "Okay then.."

                   "Aa.. Ahjusshi.. Don't tell her yet.. Just make it a surprise.."

                  "Dae,dae.. I'll follow as what u said.." then they both hang up the phones..

*end of flashback*

                    "Huh?? Err.. But I've promised to go to school with my friend"

DINNGG DOOONGG

                     The bell ranged..

                    "My friend has arrived I think.. I should go now.. Annyeong omma.." she bite the sandwich served on the table and let it at before hugged her omma and went to the door..

                    "But.." Hara ignored her omma and just rushed to the door.. She opened the it, and as she was expected.. It's Kevin waiting outside and smiling to her as she opened the door..

*flashback*

                    "Annyeonghaseyo, Hara-ah"

                    "Annyeong! Eoseo gaja! (come on, let's go)" a few minutes later her appa got out from the toilet..

                    "Where's Hara? She didn't get down yet?" her appa asked her omma as he got out from the toilet..

                    "She already gone to school with her friend.."

                   "What? I told you to tell her to stay.."

                    "I have, but her friend has arrived"

                    "Aish.."

                   "Annyeong, ahjumma, ahjusshi.. Is Hara's ready?" Suddenly Yuna opened the door 

                    "Eo?? Didn't she go to school with u and ur friend?" Hara's omma asked Yuna..

                    "Eo? Ani.. She didn't tell me anything abt going to school with friend today.. Usually it's just two of us.. She have went to school already?"

                    "Geulae.." Hara's omma said..

                     "Aish.. this girl. She went to school with who??" Hara's appa begin to worried.. "Ah, Yuna, just come with me.. I'll sent you to school after fetch Taemin.." he said..

                    "Dae.." she just agreed..

                    Hara and Kevin were walking together to their school while chattering.. suddenly she remember abt something..

                    ''Ahh! I forgot something.."

                    "What?" Kevin asked..

                    "Remember, my cousin.. The one whose scolded u at our first meeting? That's Yuna.. Usually I went to school with her for our plan today, I didn't tell her.. after texting with u last night, I just felt asleep.." she explain..

 

*flashback*

                   It was 10.30 p.m now.. Hara just finished doing her homework and start yawning but she doesn't feel like she wanna sleep yet.. So she took out her manga comic in the drawer and begin to read it.. Suddenly her phone ringing.. Err?? Which phone, since she has two?? Both of them were ringing.. It's a message.. She look at her both phone and read the message.. It was the same message and from the same sender.. Kevin.. (Kevin-blue,Hara-purple)

 

U still awake? If U do, please reply..

Dae, waeyo? U send this message to both of my phones =.=''

I don't know which one u bring it with u.. Doing homeworks?

Just finished them... Wae? It's the second time I'm asking why are u texting me..

Are u angry?

Ani.. Just tell me.. Wae.. (It's third now) =.='' 

 

                   Kevin smiled at  Hara's message.. ^.^

 

Actually I wanna ask u if u wanna walk to school with me tomorrow?

Huh? Urm... Okay.. U wanna pick me?

Ye.. Wait for me tomorrow, okay?

Ye..

Okay.. See ya tomorrow

                   After that, she felt sleepy and just got onto her bed and sleep..

 

*end of flashback*

                  Kevin smiled at Hara, after remembered abt their conservation last night.. "Did my messages was like a sleep pill to u?"

                 "Ani, actually I've yawning for a few times b4 that but I didn't feels like going to bed.. So I stay up.. Then, suddenly after that I felt sleepy.. I didn't remeber to tell Yuna abt ur plan.."

                  "Hmm.. Really? Okay.." then they begin to talk abt random things.. While Mr Goo have arrived at Taemin's house.. Taemin was really excited and really hope that his plan will work.. From far, Taemin couldn't see clearly who's in the car at the passenger seat, but he hope that the girl sat inthe car was Hara.. Taemin walked happily to the car and got in.. After that he realised that the girl wasn't Hara, but Yuna, her cousin..

                  "Mr Goo, where's Hara? Why isn't she here?" Taemin asked..

                 "Err.. Joesonghabnida young master.. She.. had go earlier with her friend.. And.. I'm not sure who's it either.."

                 "Nae.. She usually went to school with me, u know that.. And.. we never have had any friends to join us walking to school.. This is.. Weird.." Yuna added.. Taemin was really curious and he can guess Hara's going to school with whom..

                 "It's okay Mr Goo.. Just drive.." his tone seems to be sad.. Yuna could see that Taemin's face was full with disappointment.. She took out her phone and type something.. Then she showed it to him..

 

Taemin sunbae, don't be sad.. I'll help u to make Hara realise abt ur true feeling.. I know u love him.. And I know u love him not because of her appearance.. u're the right person for her.. I'll always support u.. hwaiting!! :)

if u need my help, just tell me.. here's my number XXXXXXXXXXX

 

                 Taemin looked at Yuna, he saw Yuna smiling at him.. She wrote it in the phone because she didn't want her uncle know abt their conservation.. Taemin replied by erased what she had wrote and he began typing something in Yuna's phone..

 

Thanks, u're really a good friend even thought I rarely talked to you.. Do you.. really think that I'm the right person for her?

Yes.. I can see u're sincerity when u talk to her, the way you treat her.. It's just Hara didn't noticed abt that..

 

                They end up smiling at each other..  A few minutes later they arrived at school.. Both of them exit from he car.. The car drove away.. After that, Taeminsaw Kevin and Hara was talking while laughing. Taemin was stunned the moment he saw Hara and Kevin.. Yuna still didn't noticed because she was searching for something in her bag..

               "Taemin sunbae.. Let's.." she saw Taemin was froze while looking at something.. She look at the direction which Taemin was looking at that moment.. Both of them now was stiffed.. Looking at Kevin and Hara.. Just then Hara realised that Yuna and Taemin was there..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, it's me again.. urm.. actually I wanna say sorry cuz actually my examination ended on 27th Nov.. I didn't update all my ffcs for quite some times cuz I dont' have any idea on how to continue my stories besides i'm enjoying reading other ffc at that time,, so I don't have the mood to write.. Mianhae for making u waiting for such a long time for an update..

Ah! I wanna ask for ur opinion.. Did u know this guy? (pic below)

He's the actor for the Japan Ryukendo's anime.. You know, first time I watch the anime, I didn't know him and I even didn't really know abt all those k-pop stuff.. This anime kept rerunning in the tv channels in Malaysia for last 3 or 4 year untill this year I guess.. And this anime still appears on the tv now (2012).. I really love to see this person's face even I don't know his real name.. Anyway, he look's cute.. :D

Now I've knew so many k-pop idols and.. yesterday (19/12/12) when I watched this anime again in Astro Disney XD, I realised something.. HE LOOKS LIKE.... (pic below)

 

Kim Jong Hyun of SHINee??? Today (20/12/12) I've searched some information abt the 'boy up there' who used to be the actor for the anime.. I searched for his pics but there wasn't much.. I found out that the Ryukendo actor's name was Shojo Yamaguchi.. And.....

His birthdate was on 1983!!!! And the anime was first run on 2006!! On 2006???

It was last 6 years.. I was only 11 years old at that time!! =.='' Aish!!! Jinjja??? And what surprising me he's now was 29 years old.. Hah.. no wonder he looks cute in the anime, cuz he was just 23 on 2006!!! And now, me = disappointed!!! TT.TT I'm late at knowing this!!! HUUWAAAAAA!!!! TT.TT

 

~REVIEW~

   >>>>>>>   

 

    >>>>>>>