She Must Be Mine

Strange Love [HIATUS]

-Hara-

          It's time to go home.. i'm sitting here at the bus stop.. waiting for Yuna, since she had an appoinment with Mrs Koo.. I still couldn't forget  about the incident.. maybe Yuna was right.. i'll better change my style since i'm being fooling around with Jae Hee sunbae's friends just now after my introduction with ?? huh.. what ever his name.. They said my tangle hair make me looks like a stupid person.. i'm not fit with Jae Hee sunbae, but... i'm prefer my own style.. i though i don't need to be some one else.. all i need is to be myself..  huuhh... where's Yuna?? Why did she's taking so much time??? i take out my phone.. and i text her..

 

                 ' Yuna.. im going home by myself since you have a lot of works to do.. '

 

                I get up and start walking home alone..

-Tae min-

           My class had end just now.. my driver has waiting for me at the school's gate.. i walk to the car and i turn left, I saw... HARA!! she's walking away... it's the same direction to my home.. should i ask her to go home with me? err... I don't think so.. let me walk with her.. " Mr. Gu, you drive home first.. i have some place to go, i'll go by myself.. I'll call you to fetch me somewhere" i said to my driver.. He nodded..  i quickly run to Hara.. and..

-Hara-

           "Hye ! glad to see you again" he said.. he ?? the boy who bump into me during the break time.. I don't know what to say.. so i just keep quiet..

          " Err... you still remember me right?" he ask..

          "Actually, i don't remember your name.. Sorry.." i said.. will he be angry?

          " Oh, nevermind.. i can tell you once again.. My name is Tae Min.." he give me the sweetest smile ever... oh... Am i touched? no.. never.. i'll not fall in love again.. i hope that..

             " Can i walk home with you?"

            " Will it cause any trouble to you?"

            " Nah..  not at all.. i'm glad to accompany you walking to your home.." again... he smile.. urgghh! I can't look at his eyes and his smile... why he keep smiling at me?? we walk home and i didn't say anything for a few minutes.. "Err.. Are you okay,  Hara?"

            " Hah? erm.. i'm okay.. aa.. by the way.. i did you suddenly want to walking home with me?" at the same time... I remove my glasses to clean it..

            "Cuz i love to see your beautiful eyes.."

            What does he said just now? he love what?  i'm stunned for a moment..

            "What?" i ask..

           "I love your beautiful eyes.." he said it again.. at the moment, we stared at each other.. i stopped the daydream between us.. i wear my glasses..

             "Err.. thanks for accompanying me.. my house is over there.." i show him the house at the corner..

             "Okay.. see you later at school.." then, he wave at me.. i didn't reply.. i just give a smile to him.. then, i walk to my home and get into my house..

-Tae Min-

             haa... Finally i have a long chat with her.. and the progress is... i've know where is her house now... so it's would be easier for me to find her.. err??!! but wait.. i didn't ask her phone number... urgghhh!! how could i forget about that?? Ahh... nevermind... i still can ask it to her tomorrow.. And what i feel now is... i want her to be mine.. 

-Hara-

           "What just he said just now?? He love my beautiful eyes?? Huh?! Can't believe this.. this is all nonsense.." i begin to laughing alone... i'm not pretty at all.. how can he said like that? i remember about the incident again... my eyes clouded with tears.. i can't withstand the tightened..