Jealousy + Can't Get Mad To You Even Longer

Strange Love [HIATUS]

                   "Yuna-ah.." she walked toward Yuna.. " I'm so sorry abt this morning.. I forgot to tell u abt our plan.." Yuna didn't say anything.. She just looked at Hara expresionless..

                   "Urm.. It's okay Hara.. Just.. next time.. Let me know, we're worried abt u.. And.. Taemin sunbae too.." Yuna said.. Hara then remembered abt something..

                   "Ah! Oppa.. I suppose to go to school with u? Urm.. I'm sorry.. I've promised to walked to school with Kevin.. If only u had told me earlier.. I-" her words was stopped when Taemin suddenly walked away from there.. "Op-oppa.." Hara looked at where Taemin was heading to.. Yuna tapped her shoulder..

                   "Hara.. I.. can see that.. he's disappointed with u.."

                   "Disappointed? With me? For what? Why? Just bec- Aish.. What ever.. I don't wanna care.. It's up to him.." Taemin can still heard what Hara had said just now.. And it's make him more sadder.. He continued walking to his class.. Hara go back to Kevin..

                    "Kevin, I'll get in the school now.. See you later.. Okay? Annyeong.." Kevin nodded.. She walked away while waving at him.. "Yuna! Let's go, hurry up.."

                    "Okay.. U go first.." Hara didn't care much abt Yuna and she just walked away.. Kevin was abt to headed to his school when suddenly Yuna called his name.. He turned..

                    "Ye.. Yuna?"

                    "I'm sorry if u're not comfortable but can.. I.. " she stopped.. "Ask ur number?"

                    "Mm.. Sure.." then they exchanged their number..

                   "Okay, thanks.. U.. better get going now.. Or not u'll be late.."

                   "Okay.. bye.." Kevin gave Yuna a little smile..

-YuNa-

                  I think, I'm fall for him already.. I used to scold him when I and Hara first meet him.. But, after that.. I began to think abt him often.. Arghh.. Otteohgae? Seems like he likes Hara.. And I'm not the type of prowler.. I don't wanna steal someone else owned.. Hmph.. I guess, I have to give up on him?? Ah! Ani !! I think it's maybe just a temporary feeling.. Maybe I just like his appearance.. Besides he's kinda have the good looks.. He's cute.. Just falling for his cuteness doesn't means love.. I must control my own feelings.. Calm down heart... (--.--) Fuuuhh.. (release her breath)

                 "Ahhhh!! I'm late!!!!! YuNa begin to run.. She just realised that she's daydreaming while looking at Kevin who was slowly disappeared from her sight...

-recess time-

-No one-

                 Hara walked to the canteen with Yuna.. Once they reached there they ordered the foods and sat at one of the tables there.. TaeMin and his friends here eating a few tables far from them.. He had finished his meal.. His friends ere eating so slo.. So he had to wait for them..

                "Hurry up guys.. Don't be so slow.. Just swallow them quickly" he said..

                "Yah! U want us to choke? JongHyun asked.. TaeMin just lift up his shoulders then his eyes wondering around the canteen's region.. Just then he noticed that Hara was there with Yuna.. He looked at her.. Hara didn't noticed it since she's busying herself texting with KEVIN!!!!! How did he know it was Kevin? He just guessing.. And it's true.. He looked sharply toward her... But she just looking at her phone..

                  *This is annoyying me!* he shouted in his mind..

                  "If you guys wanna eat for ur whole lifetime, then eat.. I'm leaving! " he said it a bit loud to make Hara heard his voice but she didn't even care.. Taemin alked off from there.. His heart was full with pain.. Yuna noticed it..

                  "Hara-ah.. What are you doing?" Yuna asked..

                  "I'm texting with Kevin.. What's wrong with that?" Hara asked confusely..

                  "I know, but you're abandoned Taemin.."

                  "What? Abandoned?" Hara seems to shocked.. Not really understand what Yuna was saying..

                  "Erm.. I mean, you've ignoring him since you became close with Kevin.." Hara was stunned..

-HaRa-

                   YuNa was right.. I'm forgetting about him and always had my attention on Kevin.. So, that's why he's disappointed with me..

                   "Is that so? I'm sorry.. I didn't.. Noticed it.. So that's what make him disappoint with me? But why?"

                   "You should ask him by yourself.. You make up your relation with him again.." YuNa said.. Hm.. Yes.. I text Kevin the last message for him..

 

Kevin, let's stop for now.. I've something to do.. Bye

 

Bye..

 

                   "I'll search for him around the school compound.. U can go back to our class once you're finish your meal.. Okay?" YuNa just nodded.. I walked off and start to find him, Tae Min.. Oppa.. Mianhae..

-No one-

                   TaeMin was sitting at the school's park alone.. Hara found him and approached him..

                   "Oppa.." Tae Min look up and found out that it was Hara..

                   "What are you doing here?" he looked away..

                   "Searching for you.." she said.. Tae Min felt a little bit happy inside him.. *She's searching for me?*

                   "No need to.. You have that Kevin.. Go, find him.." TaeMin pretending not wanting Hara to be there.. *please stay*.. Hara on kept silence and she was about to leave. But then she stopped.. She turned to face him again..

                   "Oppa.. I wanna say that.. I'm sorry for ignoring you.. Do you still mad at me?" she asked.. *How can I really mad at you Hara.. I was just... Jealous.. I don't want you to be with someone else..* He thought..

                    "No.. I don't.. Just feel a little disappoint.."

                    "But why? Why would you disappoint.. Is it because I'm ignoring you?"

                    "It's not just because of that..." he replied  *you're giving more attention toward him..*

                    "There's more? What's that?" Hara wanted to know..

                    "................. Can't tell you now.. But your apologise is accepted.."  *I can't get mad to you more longer, HaRa*

                    "Really??? So nice of you.. Gomawo, oppa.." Hara smiled.. So do Tae Min..

                    "You look so pretty with those smile.. Keep smiling always.."

                    "Hehehe.. Okay.. :)"

                    "So that I can love you always" he said in a low tone..

                     "What?"

                     "I love to see your smile.. Let's go back to our class.. The lessons will get start... Jalgayo.. ^_^ " Tae Min wave and walked into the school building.. *I don't know her feelings toward me yet.. So, it's better if I don't tell her about mine.. But, I'll sure make her mine..* He thought..

 

                       

 

 

Annyeong you !!!!

THANKS DEAR READERS! I'll try to update as soon as possible.. Actually I've been lacked of idea on how to make this ffc longer... But still, the ending have been arranged.. Sorry abt my messy English grammar.. Please check my other ffc too.. CLICK AT THE TITLE PLEASE..

I just selected the characters randomly when i wanna create this story.. I didn't expect that there're so many readers will read my story.. This story will receive abt 70 viewers more to achieve 2000 views.. Whoah.. I'm so TOUCHED!!! TT.TT TQ so much dear readers.. >.< I got 20 subscribers.. 1937 views.. 0 upvote.. but i don't really care abt the upvote.. hehehe.. Thanks for all the support that u guys had gave to me.. <3 u all.. ;D