An Unforgettable

Strange Love [HIATUS]

-Hara-

                            I'm waiting here, under the tree at one corner in my school..I am very worried .. will he accept my confession? oh God.. help me, please.. i was very nervous right now.. >_<

KRIIIIINNNNGGGG !!!!!

                          The bell has sounded.. it mean his class had over... this is the time.. >.< i wish i could say it to him.. urrrgghh.....I peeped him behind the tree where I was standing.. my heart beating faster and i feel it's almost get out from my body.. look at him... oohh... he's so cute... isn't he?? but i dont know why Yuna always said.. '' he has nothing, Hara.. he doesn't cute as you said.. you just wasting your time to fall in love with that sunbae.. he's disgusting you know that"..

                     Huh.. what ever... the person who felt in love with Jae Hee (the sunbae) was me, not her.. the sunbae is moving here (with his friends - bothersome).. i quickly hide behind the tree.. i said to myself.. " you can do it Hara".. i heard his footsteps..  he's getting closer..

                    I quickly move out from my hiding place and..

                   "Sunbae.. today i want you to know my real feeling toward you.. i.. i.." i close my eyes.. "i love you.." my words end there..

                   "What did you said just now? You love me?" Jae Hee sunbae ask me.. i nodded.. "Hey guys! Look at this funny girl.. She just said that she love me!".. Jae Hee sunbae begin to laugh loudly and followed by his friends.. "STUPID LITTLE GIRL!" he said.. I'm SHOCKED!!! my heart broken badly.. im about to cry.. he narrowed his eyes to the girl next to him.. " You see?! This is my girlfriend.."

                  "So don't ever dream to be his girlfriend" the girl said..

                  "But why did you reject me, sunbae?"

                  " Aish.. this girl.. just look at yourself! Your look is horrible.. Like she said don't ever dream.." My heart torn a part... i immediately ran away from there.. out of the school.. suddenly.. i bump into a person..

                  " Ouch! are you blind??" said the boy in school's uniform.. looks like he's not from my school..

                  "Sorry.." i get up and fled the scene..

-Kevin-

                 '' What's wrong with that girl?? dressing like stupid person''.. i whisper.. i get up.. and continue my journey... "Arrrghhh... what a tired day".. i arrived home.. walking to the sofa and lay on it..

                " Sung Hyun! just where have you been?? why aren't you go to school?" my mom ask me..

                "I'm tired mom.. don't start it"

                " Sung Hyun! you always make me angry.. i'm asking you, why aren't you go to school today?"

                "Because i don't wanna go to school.. i'm sick of that.. get it?" i ran upstair and get into my room..

-Hara-  (at her house)

                 I'm sobbing in my room and Yuna keep persuading me..

                "It's okay... there's many man waiting for you.."

               " But he's my 1st love.. it's hard for me to forget about him.."

               " But you can't forget what he has did to you isn't you? remembering him will make you more suffer.. urm.. Hara, i've been thinking about this for a long time.. why don't you change your style?"

                "What's wrong with my style?" i wonder why..

               " Your style made you look ugly and miserable.. remove this ugly spectacle" then, Yuna did something to my face..