Who Did It?

God Help Us

I stood up.

 

You: Eunji?

 

I took one step closer… The figure started slowly turning it’s head towards me.

 

 

Kai’s Dad: *slowly lowers gun* Someone you know?

You: Yea, we ran into her at a gas station. But things went bad and the place was soon infested with Walkers.. We made it out but she was still in there.

Kai’s Dad: *aims gun at figure* Is she one of those monsters too?

You: I don’t know… I hope not.

 

The figure was now looking at us.

 

 

Eunji: ________? Is that really you?

You: Eunji!

 

I ran to hug her.

 

 

You: How'd you get out of the gas station?

Eunji: It wasn't easy... I almost didn't make it out. When I ran to the back room, I tried to barricade the door but they broke in before I could. I ran to the room we met in and grabbed the chair to smash open a window. I climbed out and got my body out but they grabbed at my clothes and started pulling me. I thought I was gonna die... I was very fortunate to escape them.

You: I'm glad you're alive.

Eunji: I can say the same.

Kai's Dad: All right, you two can talk later. But for now, we need to hurry up. Don't want the others to worry about us for too long.

Chorong: Yes, especially my appa.

You: Yea. Eunji, have you found a group yet after all this time?

Eunji: I... Uh......... No, i haven't.

You: Well you're more than welcome to join us. I'm sure Kai and Chorong's appa would be happy to know you're safe.

Eunji: Yea, I'll join with you guys.

Kai's Dad: All right then, let's hurry up gathering supplies from here then we'll move on to the next place.

You: Yea. Eunji, do you have a weapon?

Eunji: Yup. Managed to get me this handgun here (shows handgun)

Kai's Dad: Good, we'll split up to cover more area. Who wants to join with me?

Chorong: I'll go with you. Eunji and _______ can team up.

Kai’s Dad: Okay then. Chorong and I will check the east side of the building and you two can check the west side. Then we'll make our way to middle.

You: Sounds good to me.

 

We split up. Chorong and Kai’s dad were now out of sight.

 

You: So what were you eating?

Eunji: What?

You: We heard some munching sounds. That's why we came over here first.

Eunji: I wasn't eating anything. I was over here gathering supplies on my own. I got to this aisle and then you three showed up a few seconds later.

You: Then what was making that munching noise?

 

Eunji and I both started looking around quickly. I started to walk out of the aisle and saw a pool of blood coming from an aisle 2 rows down. I motioned Eunji to come over. She looked over to the pool of blood and started walking towards it slowly. I followed behind her. When we got to it, I looked over to see the aisle. There was a Walker eating a corpse of a man on the ground. By the way the man looked, looks like he died just today. I readied my sword and swung swiftly down on the Walkers' head.

 

You: Whew~ Now I feel a little better.

 

We spent probably thirty minutes on the west side of the building. After gathering what we could, we walked towards the middle of the building. Chorong and Kai's dad had not shown up yet so we just waited... We waited about ten minutes and they still haven't shown up yet.

 

You: You think they're okay?

Eunji: I don't know. I hope so.

You: Hmm... C'mon, let's go unload real quick and then let's go check on them.

 

We went back to the car and unloaded and walked straight back inside the building. We walked back to the middle to see if they showed up yet. But they didn't.

 

You: All right, let's go find them.

Eunji: Yea.

 

We made our way down the aisles and saw no sight of them. As we continued our search, we found three Walkers trying to get through a closed door.

 

Eunji: Think they could be in there?

You: There's a good chance they could be.

 

A loud gunshot was soon heard.

 

You: This place is gonna be infested with Walkers soon. We need to hurry up and find them. Let's take these three down first and let's check that door.

 

Eunji and I pointed our guns towards the Walkers and loaded them with bullets. Once they were down, I quickly ran to the door and yelled.

 

You: Chorong! Mr. Kim! It's me _______! You two in there!? We gotta leave right now~!

 

A voice comes through the door.

 

Chorong: ________!? In here!

 

I hear something being moved from inside.The door opens and Chorong is standing there.

 

Chorong: ________! I'm so happy to see you!

You: Chorong, where's Mr. Kim?

Chorong: Mr. Kim and I were attacked by a few Walkers and we ended up getting separated. We didn't want to shoot them so we tried running different directions. Three of them cornered me over here so I locked myself in. I think Mr. Kim ran off the other way.

You: Well let's go find him quickly. This place is gonna be filled with those rotten monsters soon.

 

We heard another loud gunshot.

 

You: He must be in a lot of trouble right now if he's shooting again. Let's go!

 

We took off in a sprint to find Mr. Kim. More gunshots were heard so we followed them. It lead us to a back area outside of the supermarket. There were tons of Walkers making their way to a very small building that looked like it could only fit two people in it. Suddenly, I felt something shaking in my pocket. It was my phone. Kai was calling me.

 

You: Hello

Kai: _______, my appa is in trouble! He said he's stuck in a small building behind the supermarket. He needs help ________!

You: I think i see him. I'm gonna hang up now.

 

I hung up the phone and brought my handgun out. The three of us started unloading bullets into the Walkers. The Walkers saw and started coming towards us.

 

You: Mr. Kim, if you're in there, we've got the Walkers attention! You can get out of there now!

 

The door to the small building opens and out came Mr. Kim. He made his way around the Walkers and joined with us.

 

Kai's Dad: Save your ammo! Let's get out of here!

 

Kai's dad takes off and the three of us follow after him. We ran back through the supermarket and there Walkers everywhere. We had to shoot our way out. After unloading tons and tons of bullets, we finally made it back to the car and drove off.

 

Kai's Dad: Well that was a close one.

You: Sure was.

Kai's Dad: Is everyone all right?

Chorong: I'm fine.

You: Could be better but I'm fine.

Eunji: I'm fine as well.

Kai's Dad: That's good to hear.

Chorong: What about you Mr. Kim? Are you okay?

Kai's Dad: I'm fine. Those things sure put me in a tight situation though. I'm glad you guys were able to find me.

You: We followed the gunshots. And then your son confirmed that you were in there.

Kai's Dad: Wait, Kai told you I was in there?

You: Yea, you called him to tell us didn't you?

Kai's Dad: I left my phone here in the car before we went inside.

You: What? Then who called Kai?

 

_________________________________________________________________ My apologies probably mean nothing to you guys after the many times I've said it~ but sorry that I keep putting this story off. Just recently graduated high school so hopefully I'll have a bit more time to continue updating this story. Hope you all are enjoying the story~ If you wanna see a certain kpop idol come into the story, feel free to comment below and I just might add them in :)