7: Revealed.

아빠라고 부르지 마! (Don't Call Me Daddy!)

Daddy took me to a cemetery the next morning without nobody's consent. I was confused on why daddy brought me there. "Daddy, who are we visiting?" I asked while daddy carried me. "To see your eomma, of course!" I looked around and I did not see mommy around. "Eomma not here, appa!"

"What do you mean eomma not here?" 

"Yesterday Chanyeol-samchoon brought me to see eomma!" Daddy raised his eyebrows at me. He put me down and he kneeled in front of me, so that he could look into my eyes at the same level. "Tell me honestly, Jongin ah. Is eomma still alive?" I nodded and I removed the bag from my back. I took out a phone and daddy was surprised that I carried a phone with me. "Who gave you this, Jongin?"

"Eomma. So that I could call her." Daddy took the phone from me. He pressed the button at the bottom and it has a recent picture of mommy and me. I was pinching mommy's nose and mommy was laughing at my cuteness.

Daddy was smiling at it and looked up at me. "Your eomma is still alive?" I nodded and I saw tears on daddy's eyes. "Appa? Why are you crying? Don't cry please!" I ran up to him, putting my short arms around his neck. Daddy returned my hug and he patted my back. "Can I meet your eomma, Jongin ah?" I broke the hug and I nodded. 

I was still young at that time and I did not know anything about secrets. Perhaps I was confused on why daddy brought me to the cemetery that I slipped out mommy's secret. 

Daddy brought me to the nearest park and sat on the bench. He has packed some food for us to eat at the cemetery but as I let out mommy's secret not on purpose, he decided to have breakfast there. "Would you like something to munch?" Daddy asked and I nodded. While I ate some sandwich that daddy made early in the morning, he secretly slipped on his snapback on me. "Wahh~ My little Jongin is sooo cute!" Daddy pinched my cheek while I was still munching like a hamster.

Daddy took out a bubble bottle and he started to blow it. I was jumping excitedly and hitting the bubbles with my small hands. Daddy was smiling and laughing too. This is the first time daddy ever smiled and laughed with me.

Daddy then pointed to the nearby playground. "Jongin ah? Do you want to play there?" I looked at his direction and I smiled at him with excitement. "YES!"

"Come, let's go!" Daddy took me by the hand and brought me to the playground. As I climbed up on the stairs, daddy snucked up behind me and said, "I'm going to catch you." I turned and screamed. He chased me around and slid down on the slide with me. "Caught you!" Daddy hugged me from the back and kissed me on the back of my head. While his lips rested on my head, I heard him said, "I'm glad you're eomma still around. At the same time, I am angry at her for faking her death." I turned around and I told him, "You can call eomma if you miss her?" He shook his head. "I'll call her when the time is right, Jongin ah."

"Let's go back home." I nodded and while on the way back, daddy gave me a bottled drink. I drank on it, "Slow down, Jongin." I looked up at daddy while gulping every drop of water. Daddy carried me up after he kept the bottle.

Once we reached at the appartment, Chanyeol samchoon was looking at the both of us laughing. "Where did you guys go?" Daddy looked at Chanyeol, his expression changed, "Why do you need to know? I was having fun with my son."

"Yeah! Appa brought me to the playground! It was fun!" I raised my hands up in the air as I was very happy. "You had fun?" Chanyeol samchoon said and I nodded. He changed his attention to daddy. "Don't you need to go for the radio show later?" Daddy looked at his watch. "I'm about to leave. Jongin ah," Daddy put me down and Chanyeol samchoon secretly took out his phone while daddy was talking to me, "Appa is going to work now, ok? Don't tell anyone about eomma ok?" I nodded and daddy requested for a kiss. "Bbo-bbo?" I kissed daddy on the lips and he smiled. "See you tonight, Jongin ah." I waved at him and he waved back.

"I'll take care of Little Jongin." Chanyeol samchoon said while carrying me into his arms. "Sure." Daddy left and I tugged my head on his neck. "Are you tired, Jongin ah?" I nodded and I drifted myself to sleep. "But first let's get you showered first. You are so sticky from the sweat!"

Chanyeol samchoon removed my bag and undressed me while he runs the water at the tub, checking the temperature of the water.

Chanyeol samchoon took a rubber duckie and my Ironman action figure that actually belongs to daddy. Now he did not mind me playing with his action figure as I am indeed his son. "Kai allows you to bring that in the tub now huh?" While he shampoo-ed my hair and making funny hairstyles, I actually hated it. "Why? It looked so cool!"

"I hate it!" Chanyeol samchoon let it down by pouring a small pail of water on my head. He poured it slowly, refrained from getting the soap getting into my eyes. He started to soap up my body, "You smell better now, Jongin ah." I ignored him while I played with my action figure. "Let's go. We're done!"

Chanyeol samchoon dried up my hair first with the towel and wrapped me with the towel so that I would not feel cold. He carried me to the bedroom where daddy and I slept. He tried to find my clothes and I told him, "Daddy put it together with his!" I pointed on the wardrobe and when he opened it, my clothes were neatly folded next to daddy's shirts. "Oh I'll be damned." He was shocked that daddy was such a neat-freak.

He took the diapers and picked out a pyjamas for me to wear. He set me in to daddy's bed and patted on my buttocks to sleep. I was facing Chanyeol samchoon and he was smiling at me. "You're so cute." He said and when my eyes slowly closing, drifting to the dreamland, Chanyeol samchoon left the bed and went to the living room. He went to the couch and began to send a text to mommy.


Kai really loves his son now.

Chanyeol samchoon hit the send button while smiling to himself. Deep down, he was sad that daddy and I were getting closer than before. He actually wanted to be close to me to get to mommy. Should I let that happen? But mommy loves daddy and daddy loves mommy too! I want them back together like a happy family!

-

Mommy was working at the coffee house and she received a text from Chanyeol samchoon. Mommy opened the message and smiled at it. She placed her hand on and she was in tears. "Jongin ah, you finally accept him as your son now?" Mommy was wiping her tears away when Hyerin sungmo approached her. "Omo! Miyeon ah! Why are you crying?!" Hyerin sungmo looked at my mommy's phone and she was surprised. "Is this Jongin and Kai?!" She nodded and looked at mommy. "I think you didn't ruined his life, Miyeon ah. You've got them together. You finally made Kai to accept Jongin." Mommy nodded, still crying. "I couldn't stop these tears of joy, Hyerin ah. Should I take Jongin back?"

Hyerin sungmo turned to mommy, "What? After making them so close to each other, you wanted to separate them? No, Miyeon ah."

"Then what should I do, Hyerin ah? Now Jongin thinks I'm already dead and pobably I need you to take him away. Saying you're the guardian of this child." Hyerin sungmo disagreed. "No, Miyeon ah! You need to tell Jongin the truth that you're not dead! You guys probably should talk things out especially about little Jongin's future! Listen, Kai is a celebrity now. Before the spread news that Jongin is actually his son, he's screwed! Him and the group's reputation will be in danger because of little Jongin!"

"That's why I need to get Jongin out of Kai's life before it happened!" 

Before mommy could removed her apron and left the coffee house, she heard some girls were screeching at something. "What? Really?! Omo!! They're like father and son!" Mommy came towards the girls and one of them turned. "Yah! Don't you know what privacy means?!"

"Um, sorry. Who are you refering to?" Mommy asked. One of the girls eyeballed mommy, "Why are you being so nosy? Aish~" The girls left and Hyerin sungmo tapped on mommy's shoulder. "Take a look at this." Hyerin sungmo showed mommy an article that made her widened her eyes. "No."

BREAKING NEWS!
"EXO'S KAI AND BABY KAI: ARE THEY RELATED?"





"I have to take him back, Hyerin ah." Mommy said and Hyerin sungmo just shook her head at mommy.

 


 

a/n: omg. It's been 3 months i've neglected this story! XDD Just to let you readers know, I'm ending this fanfic soon as this is a short-fanfic. And, what made me update is i had quite a shock that my "vision" came true about these two! XDD They really looked alike and it somehow matched my fanfic! So, why not just update it! XDD Hope this chapter not that crappy. :(