3: The Headline.

아빠라고 부르지 마! (Don't Call Me Daddy!)

All of the uncles has gathered in the hall including daddy. They put on the sofa while some of the uncles took their dinning chairs and sat down; the others just sat on the floor, staring at me with daddy beside me who felt uncomfortable. Uncle Chanyeol was screening at me then daddy. "It will be impossible for a toddler to have plastic surgery." Uncle Chanyeol said.

"Seriously, Jongin ah. Who have you screwing with?" Uncle Junmyeon asked. Daddy was ashamed to tell them that he accidentally made mommy pregnant when he passed in the audition. "No one! Some obsessive fan might probably do some surgery on this... demon! Who knows!" Daddy still denied.

"Then who is this?" I looked at uncle Jongdae who was carrying my backpack and revealed a polaroid picture of mommy and daddy when they were in high school. That same picture that I took from mommy's room when she showed me few years back.

Daddy's eyes widened and snatched the picture from uncle Jongdae. Daddy stared at it carefully. Miyeon. Daddy turned, looking down at me, "Did your eomma give this picture to you?" I nodded and he stared at it again. "So, she was the mother of your baby?" Uncle Baekhyun asked. "It was just a little accident." Daddy whispered to himself.

Uncle Minseok carried me up and started to do funny faces. I laughed at uncle Minseok funny faces. I like his eyes. They are so big and round. I touched his cheeks and uncle Minseok did the baby bites on my neck; it was ticklish and I laughed at it. "Yah! Minseok ah! You seemed to know how to take care of babies." Uncle Sehun said and uncle Minseok was dumb-founded. "Well, I have a baby cousin. She seemed to like it as well."

They looked at him suspiciously. "You looked like a potential father." Uncle Baekhyun joked. Uncle Minseok rolled his eyes and I started to cry. "Omo omo omo. What happened?" Uncle Minseok began to worry and uncle Chanyeol came to the rescue.

"Are you hungry?" I nodded my head and uncle Minseok handed me over to him. "Let's see what we have?"

As he opened the fridge, there was absolute nothing for toddlers like me to eat. "Aisshh... Should we ask our managers to get food for us and... Wait. The managers doesn't know about him! Especially Kai's." They turned to him. "You have to think of something, Kai. Or else we will lose our reputation." Daddy stood up. "Fine."

"Appa!" I begged for daddy to carry me. "You better carry your son." Daddy rolled his eyes, "He's not my son!"

"Seriously, Jongin ah. This IS your son! Or else, why is it that your picture and your ex-girlfriend's in his possession? He even LOOKS like you!" Uncle Lay said angrily because daddy does not take his own responsibility. They knew that daddy has been lying to s about mommy and me. I was still on the floor, looking up at daddy to beg for him to carry me on his arms.

"Appa~" I opened my hands wide, waiting for him to carry me. Will he carry me? Daddy ignored and walked away, "Go away." Daddy accidentally kicked me and I fell. "Yah!!!" Uncle Junmyeon was nearby me. He carried me up while I was crying. He tried to calm me down. "Have you called manager-hyung to buy us food?" Uncle Junmyeon asked uncle Chanyeol. He nodded, "I called Jongin's manager to get for us and little Jongin's food." Uncle Chanyeol came towards me, "Your appa's boss will come and give you some food, ok?"

I calmed down and I nodded.

All of us waited for daddy's boss to come and when the bell rang, uncle Lay opened the door. "Why the sudden you guys asked me to get for you guys..." He paused and looked at uncle Chanyeol who was carrying me. I looked at daddy's boss and he looked back at me. "Yah! Did Jongin became a baby?!" He was definitely in shock. "He does looked like him, doesn't he?" Uncle Minseok asked daddy's manager. "It's like a split image of Kai! What is your name?"

"Kim Jongin!" Daddy's manager dropped the food on the floor. "No way!! Since when Kai got intimate with a girl?!!" The boys shrugged. "He didn't tell us. He kept denying that he didn't do it." Uncle Jongdae said and daddy's manager shook his head. He took a deep sigh and exhaled. "This is not good." 

I struggled from uncle Chanyeol's arm and he knew that I wanted to eat. "Why don't we have breakfast first?" Daddy's manager agreed and we have a big breakfast together excluding daddy.

"APPA~~~!!" I called out for daddy who was still in the room. I called him out to have breakfast with us. I tried to reach for the door handle when someone came and helped me opened the door, I looked at uncle Tao who was looking at me, smiling. I smiled back and went into daddy's room.

Daddy's manager was talking to him and they turned to me. "Appa~~" I ran towards him and tried climbing up the bed. "Awww. You're trying to get up?" Daddy's manager helped me up and I crawled on the bed next to daddy. I sat next close to him and then moved to stand in front of him. I gave the stare that mommy gave me. Jongin ah~ If you happened to be in front of daddy, give him this stare. Arasso?

I remembered mommy's words and daddy stared at me. Miyeon always stare at me like that. "Don't stare at me like that." Daddy said to me. I may have daddy's eyes but the stare that I have was mommy's. He cupped my face, "So, what are you going to do with him?" He stared at me for long time. "His mother left us. I didn't have the chance to apologise to her personally. All I left her is a note. I missed her."

"So now, you finally declare that he IS your son?" Daddy didn't realised what he just said. "I didn't"

"Yes you did. You said 'His mother left US'." Daddy's manager emphasized and repeated what daddy said to him. "Whatever it is, he is not my son! Not even when he grows up and looked like me! I will still not declare him as my son! End of story!"

"Then let's say that he is your distant relative's son that looked like you?" Daddy looked at his manager. "Why didn't we think of that before?" Daddy said, looking back at me. I was not looking at daddy but I was sleeping on daddy's comfy bed. "He's definitely YOUR son." Daddy was getting more and more annoyed.

When the uncles were getting dressed to go to work, uncle Chanyeol helped to pack my small bag and entered in the van with uncle Junmyeon, uncle Sehun and uncle Kyungsoo. They purposely separate daddy away from me so that fans and reporters may not think that one of the uncles are my daddy.

Eventually, it will be up on the news and I would not be surprised that my grandparents would be calling daddy to ask him for an explaination if they found out that I am his real son.

BREAKING NEWS!
"WHOSE BABY DOES THIS BELONGS TO?"

The picture was focused on uncle Chanyeol and me.

Uncle Chanyeol carried me like as if he is my real daddy but he isn't. He's just protecting daddy's identity from everybody and even the fans commented:

"Does it belongs to Kai?! They looked so alike!"
"Did Kai oppa have an affair?!"
"That Little Kai looked soo adorable!"

When EXO members were in the practice room, I was sitting one corner with my favorite superhero toy, Ironman; they were practicing "Growl". I turned to face them dancing and I happened to stand up and follow to the tune. I was moving my hips left and right then started to bounce. Uncle Chanyeol notices me and he was smiling happily at the back.

The other uncles noticed too including daddy but he looked at me like as if I'm a nuissance. 

After the song ends, uncle Jongdae came towards me looking so gleeful. "Omo~~ You're sooo cute dancing to our song!" I was smiling at uncle Jongdae. "You do have your appa's talents!" Uncle Tao said and I burried my face on uncle Jongdae's neck. "Omo~ You're making him shy."

"Do you like to dance, Little Jongin ah?" Uncle Sehun asked and I slightly turned my head to uncle Sehun then nodded. "Neh~" Then I buried my face back to uncle Jongdae's neck. "Aigoo~~ He's soo cute!! Let me carry him!" Uncle Junmyeon came to uncle Jongdae and me. He extended his arms and I was transfered to uncle Junmyeon's arm. "Yah! Yah! Yah! Aren't we suppose to practice?! That child is a distraction!" Daddy said, getting pissed off. 

"Oh come on! For once in a while, this child can be our distraction! We can just play with him if we are stressed." Uncle Junmyeon said. "You call yourself a leader?" He sticked out his tongue. Uncle Junmyeon carried me and made me feel like I was flying. "Wahh~~ Little Jongin is flying~~" Uncle Junmyeon said and I was screaming in happiness.

Daddy just shook his head and just head on to the couch to get some rest.

Few minutes later, their CEO came in. They stood up and started to bow. Grandpa Sooman turned to look at me and went towards uncle Junmyeon who was playing flying with me.

"May I know who bring a kid here and whose?!" Grandpa looked furious. "Do you know that this news is spreading around like wildfire?! I'm asking one last time. Whose child is this?" Daddy stood up. "It's mine." The uncles turned to daddy who bravely... "It belongs to my distant relative's son." Probable not brave. What a liar! Daddy, why can't you accept that I am YOUR son?!!

"I don't believe you. Both of you look so much a like!! A lot of people already speculate around that this child is yours!" Grandpa Sooman made his way to daddy, still furious. "It IS mine but not exactly MY son!" 

Grandpa Sooman turned and made his way towards uncle Junmyeon. "So, he's your relative's son, right?"

"Yes, Mr Lee." Grandpa Sooman smiled at me. "He's cute. I may be might take him in as a young child model."

"MWO?!!" All of the uncles were in shocked including daddy but daddy suddenly gave me death stares. "He might be perfect! He's like a mini version of you, Jongin ah. What's your name, little one?"

"Kim. Jongin." That strikes grandpa SooMan. Uncle Chanyeol interrupted them. "Actually his name is Kim..." Uncle Minseok wanted to cover for me but they couldn't think of an alternative name for me. "Kim Junsu." Ok. That name came out from nowhere. Uncle Chanyeol gave that sudden name to grandpa Sooman. "That's because we say that he looked like Jongin as you know, they're distant relatives so, things happened and Little Junsu here always calls himself Jongin."

Grandpa Sooman did not find it suspicious as sometimes even a distant relative, you could find a doppleganger among the families.

REVEALED! THIS BABY BELONGS TO NO OTHER THAN KAI OF EXO'S DISTANT RELATIVE!

SMENT TO HAVE KAI'S DISTANT RELATIVE, KIM JUNSU, TO DEBUT AS A CHILD MODEL.

My grandpapa called daddy regarding the news that neither of his families nor my grandmama's have a young relative that looked like him. "Abeoji~ Nothing serious happened! No! This kid just showed up at our apartment saying that I'm his appa!"

"So are you thinking of adopting him?" Grandmama asked on the phone. "The boys here are already attached to this baby!"

-

Mommy was reading to the news and she was smiling to herself. She was shocked that why has my name changed to Kim Junsu. She then realised that they wanted to hide my real identity but she was not that pleased. Mommy wanted daddy's life to be in a living hell but it somehow did a little.

-

It was already night time and I sneaked out from uncle Chanyeol's bed. The door was not closed shut. I took the phone out from my bed and thank god that the uncles did not realised that I hid mommy's phone in the bag. I went to the living room to find a handphone charger and I found it! I went towards it and started to call mommy.

"Eomma~~" I said. 

"Jongin ah... I missed you so much! Give me a kiss." I missed mommy so badly!


 

a/n: Been busy recently and I wanted to update this chapter 4 hours ago but I think I knocked out from my bed while typing. XDDD So now i'm half awake to finish it off and boom! Here's chapter 3! <3 Hope you like it!