6: Acceptance.

아빠라고 부르지 마! (Don't Call Me Daddy!)

"Eomma! Why are you crying?" I asked. Mommy removed her head from Chanyeol samchon's shoulder. Mommy wiped her tears and smiled at me. "I'm fine, Jongin-ah. Give eomma a kiss." Mommy pouted her lips to me and I gave her a peck. Chanyeol samchon looked at the two of us and he almost forgot about something important. CHANYEOL SAMCHON! GIVE MOMMY MY MIX!

"Oh! Little Jongin here made you a song. I did some touch-ups on it. Wanna listen to it?" Mommy looked excited upon hearing that I made a song for her. "Mommy will love it!" I said and she rubbed my head, "I will surely love it. Let me hear it."

Chanyeol took out his phone and as he plucked in his earpiece to his phone, he gave the earpiece to mommy. "Ready?" Mommy nodded and Chanyeol samchon pressed play on his phone.

http://youtu.be/JCv4gVnLqKE (EXO- Hurt [Instrumental])

While mommy was listening, she looked at me with tears in her eyes, placing her hands on . As the song finished, she gave me a kiss. "You're such a music genius!" Chanyeol samchon cleared his throat as he mostly did the last touch-up.

"You're consider lucky Miyeon-ssi. This might be in our new album. We're not quite sure if my producer would love it." Mommy placed her hands on Chanyeol samchon's, "ARE YOU KIDDING? I love the beat to it and I'm sure it would turn out great! Besides, little Jongin would be very happy if you include this in the album." From the look of Chanyeol samchon's expression, he seemed to be drawn to mommy's charms. I'm sorry Chanyeol samchon. Mommy still loves Daddy.

Chanyeol samchon wears back his mask and led mommy to the taxi. "Eomma will see you again soon. Behave yourself, ok? Trouble and love appa for me." Chanyeol samchon laughed and mommy gave me a peck on the lips. "Nice to meet you Chanyeol-ssi."

"Same here." Mommy entered the taxi and I waved at her. "Your eomma is so pretty in person."

"Mommy belongs to appa." I said and he smiled at me as he understood what I meant. "Shall we go back?" I nodded and Chanyeol samchon took the public bus back and I was fast asleep beside him.

It has been 2 weeks that I've stayed with appa and my EXO samchon. Appa has been avoiding me and I always find a way to get his attention. I went to Chanyeol samchon who was cooking dinner with Kyungsoo samchon.

Chanyeol samchon was holding on to a hot pot of seaweed soup as it was one of the samchons' birthday. Chanyeol samchon did not noticed that I was there until he turned, spilling some on my hand. "Omo!!! Little Jongin ah!"

I was crying in pain and appa was in the living room. He heard the commotion and rushed towards the kitchen. "What happened?" Appa saw my red arm and pushed Chanyeol samchon aside. "I'm sorry, Jongin ah." Appa carried me up and rushed to the nearest clinic. "How could you be careless? You're just like your eomma. Clumsy."

I was still crying from the pain and I felt a soft lips on my cheek. Appa just kissed me! I stop crying and looked at him. "You have soft skin like Miyeon's." Appa said with a smile. When we reached to the clinic, he consulted the doctor and took a look on my scalded arm. "I will give some cream for his arm and make sure you applied it 2 to 3 times a day for effective results." The doctor said and appa nodded at him.

The doctor took a lollipop from his desk and gave it to me. "Here you go. Hope this heals you too." He said with a smile then looked at appa. "Both of you looked a like. Is he your brother?" Appa looked at me and smiled. He turned to the doctor, "My son."

Did appa said that I'm his son?! Did he finally admit that he is my appa?!

"You seemed young to be a father." The doctor said and appa just smiled. The doctor gave him the cream for my scalded arm. As we left the clinic, I placed my head on appa's shoulder. "Little Jongin ah. Shall we visit eomma's house tomorrow?"

"Appa want to see eomma?" Appa nodded. "I WANT TO SEE EOMMA TOO!" I exclaimed excitedly and appa laughed at my cuteness. "Jongin ah?" Appa called me and I looked at him. "Don't get too close to Chanyeol samchon, arasso?"

"Neh~~" I answered while appa pout out his lips to me, "Bbo-bbo." I kissed appa's lips and he smiled. All this time appa has been keeping quiet about it. I wonder what made him accept me.

While he walked back to the apartment, he said, "Eomma used to make me jealous by getting too close with this guy who used to like her. Your eomma... Well, before we got together," Appa paused and smiled, "she actually turns down that guy's confession. Do you know how happy I was back then? That's when your eomma confessed that she finally came to like me."

While I was sleeping, appa was still telling his encounters with eomma. "I wonder how are we going to find Miyeon's ashes?"

Appa reached his apartment and Chanyeol samchon, the only person who was wide awake. "Little Jongin ah! Are you ok? Mianhae!" I lifted head up from appa's shoulder, half-awake. Chanyeol samchon looked at my scalded arm and appa reassured him that it was just a first-degree burn. "But I still feel bad! I promised that I took care of him."

Appa stared at Chanyeol samchon, "To whom did you promised?" He kept quiet, "Little Jongin, of course! Who else?" Actually, he promised eomma that he would keep an eye on me. For a moment, he almost blew up eomma's secret that she is still breathing and living her life.

I fell back asleep on appa's arms and he brought me to the room. He undressed me gently so that appa wouldn't hurt my scalded arms. He carried me to the bathroom and put me down in the tub. He took the towel near him and wet it with hot water. Appa began to wipe my face, body, leg and avoiding my wound.

While appa cleaning me up, Chanyeol samchon took his phone and began to message eomma.

Miyeon-ssi. I’m very sorry. Your son scalded his arm. I was cooking seaweed soup and it spilled on him as I wanted to turn around.

Eomma was still at work and her phone was vibrating in her pocket. After she served her last customer, she took it out and read his message. Eomma was shocked and replied to Chanyeol samchon if I was alright.

Yes. Kai brought him to the clinic and he just got him showered.

Eomma smiled at the message and she was surprised that appa would bring me to the clinic and gave me a shower. Eomma forgave Chanyeol samchon as he was not aware that I stood behind him.

Appa applied the cream on my arm and kissed my forehead after he laid me to bed. He left the room and the other samchon were at the dining table, waiting for appa to celebrate Junmyeon samchon’s birthday.

Jongdae samchon came towards appa, “How’s Little Jongin?”

“He’s fine. He’s asleep now.” Jongdae samchon was relieved. “I wish I could play with him now. He’s so adorable!” Appa smiled and after celebrating, appa went back to the bedroom and lay down next to me. “You sleep just like your eomma.” Appa said softly. He took out the polaroid picture that I brought along. “I missed you, Miyeon.”

Appa looked at the picture for so long that he started to close his eyes slowly.

While appa was sleeping, the EXO samchon were sitting on the couch while Chanyeol samchon stood up in front of everyone except for appa.

“So, what do you want to talk about without Jongin’s knowledge?” Yixin samchon asked as Chanyeol samchon was folding his arms, thinking of a proper words to say to them. “Well? We’re waiting.” Sehun samchon was starting to feel impatient. “Hyung!” Sehun samchon called. Chanyeol samchoon looked up at him, “Little Jongin’s mother is alive.”

“WHAT?!!” All of the samchon stood up in shocked. “I’ve met with Little Jongin’s mother. She’s pretty in person by the way.” Minseok samchon shook his head. “So, she brought her son here for revenge? Revenge on leaving her? Or is she just another fan that claims that she is Kai’s ex-girlfriend and she has a son that looks like our Kai?”

Chanyeol samchon shook his head, “It was the same girl in the picture that Little Jongin brought along.” Tao samchon was massaging his temples and said, “Whatever. I’m going back to bed. Son or not, this boy is human and that girl is a liar. How could she fake her death just to ruin our Kai’s life? Does she have anything better else to do?”

Tao samchon left the apartment and the other EXO-M samchon followed suit except Jongdae samchon. “Tao is right. So is Minseok hyung. We just debuted and out of a sudden a kid showed up and there was letter saying that this kid is motherless and Kai happened to be his son? Kai isn’t the one who can be careless.” There was a pause in between and Jongdae samchon added on, “Right?”

Chanyeol samchon just looked on the ground while the EXO-K samchon just sat on the couch. “We make mistake sometimes. Right now, I promised her that I will take care of Little Jongin.”

“Yah. Park Chanyeol!” Junmyeon samchon went towards him, “You made a promise? Do you even know her personality in the first place?” Chanyeol samchon shook his head. “From the way she just leave her kid in our doorstep to make Kai suffer, she’s not a nice girl. It’s no wonder Kai left her.”

“You’re wrong, hyung!” Never once Chanyeol samchon stood up to his own leader. Chanyeol samchon have always been very nice, friendly and funny. He’ll defend her when someone talked bad about eomma. “Chanyeol ah? Do you like her?” Baekhyun samchon asked. He turned to him, “You do like her. You just met her once.”

Chanyeol samchon just walked towards the bedroom where appa and I sleep. He quietly enters and saw us sleeping together. “You finally accepted that he’s your son, huh?”