5: Secrets.

아빠라고 부르지 마! (Don't Call Me Daddy!)

Mommy went silent and I was shocked when someone took the phone away from my grasps. I looked up at the figure. "You're Miyeon, aren't you?" It was uncle Chanyeol. "Why do you fake your death? What's the meaning of this?"

Mommy was still silent and hung up the phone. 

While I was looking at uncle Chanyeol, he kneeled down and he frowned. "Tell me the truth Jongin ah. What brings you here?" I don't know the exact reason why I was here. The only reason I'm doing here is to see daddy.

"I want to see appa." I looked at uncle Chanyeol then I was circling the floor with my fingers. "So he is your real appa?" I nodded and the phone rang again. Uncle Chanyeol picked up the phone. "You called back, huh?"

"We need to talk privately." Mommy said and uncle Chanyeol agreed but he suggested they meet somewhere deserted. 

When mommy and uncle Chanyeol hung up the phone, he carried me up. "Don't worry Little
Jongin ah. I won't tell your appa. I just want to know your eomma's motive to bring you here." I nodded and he smiled. "Let's go back to bed." I buried my face on his neck while he brought me back to the room.

-

The following morning, all of the uncles and daddy have their own schedules to attend to. Uncle Chanyeol volunteered to take care of me. "Whatever. He's really not my kid. Do whatever you want with him." I called out for daddy to carry me. He turned, "Don't call me that!! I hate it and you're not my son!! So stop calling me, daddy!"

I cried when daddy yelled at me while uncle Chanyeol just stared at him, "That wasn't necessary, you know! You may think he's not your son. But one day, you will." Uncle Chanyeol left the apartment and went into his van with uncle Sehun and uncle Jongdae. "Little Jongin ah. We are going to the radio station to do some shows. If you behave yourself, I will bring you to see your eomma. Ok?" Uncle Chanyeol whispered to me while uncle Sehun and uncle Jongdae were on their earpiece.

Uncle Jongdae volunteered to carry me into the KBS building to do a radio show. As we entered the building, all eyes were on us. "Omo~ Is this Kai's kid?" Uncle Sehun shook his head. "It's Kai's nephew."

"Aigoo~~ He looked just like his uncle. I almost thought this kid belongs to Kai." One of the passby staffs asked. Because he IS Kai's son. Uncle Chanyeol thought when he encounter with my mommy this morning on the phone.

The uncles did their show and I was in the room, falling asleep on the couch. After the show, uncle Sehun carried me while I was still asleep. Uncle Chanyeol came over, looking at me sleeping. I was tired. Tired of waiting and the staffs did not entertain me as they were working, I understand. "How come you guys taking care of Kai's nephew?" One of the staffs asked. "Kai had other busy schedule so he could not take care of him.

Then we headed to the SM building to do some recordings and practice. Uncle Chanyeol brought me into his personal recording studio. When he started mixing, I started to dance to the tune. "You like that tune, huh?" I smiled at him. I talked a lot but I am not very open to them yet despite me being pampered with their love. "Chanyeol samchon? Are we going to meet eomma later?" 

"Oh! You spoke?" Uncle Chanyeol picked me up and he let me sit on his lap. "Well, we are going to meet your eomma after work ok?" I nodded and rested my back on his chest while he did some mixing in his mac PC. I stared at his masterpiece and uncle Chanyeol let me try do the mixing. "Do you want to try?"

"Neh!" Uncle Chanyeol saved his work and open a new project file for me to play with it. He guided me on how to use the software. He did not even take over the mouse and help me. He just pointed to me on the screen and he has been patient with me. "Wow! You're good. It's a nice tune." 

"Really? I like this tune. It's like eomma and appa love song." Actually, it was not a very nice mix. I just add randomly as I was just a kid! Uncle Chanyeol then made some minor changes to it and it sounds much better. "You like?" Uncle Chanyeol asked and I nodded. He kisses my forehead and rip into a disc. "Do you want to give this to eomma?"

"Neh! I want her to listen to my first song I made! Thank you, Chanyeol samchon!" I hugged him while I was still on his lap. "I feel like I am behaving like a dad than a babysitter." I did not understand what he meant so he just smiled at me and I did the same. "Shall we meet your eomma now?" I nodded and uncle Chanyeol grabbed his cap and his face mask.

He went into a deep alley shop where it was a little quiet. He went into a jazz cafe and waited for eomma.

After two hours of waiting, I saw a familiar figure entered the cafe. "EOMMA!" I ran towards her and she looked very happy. Uncle Chanyeol stood up and mommy carried me, making her way towards uncle Chanyeol. "You're... Chanyeol-sshi?" He nodded and she continued, "I'm sorry to burden the other members. I was just trying to make Jongin suffer with our son." 

Uncle Chanyeol snickered, "You already did." Mommy just smiled at him. "How did it happened? Why did both of you break up?" Mommy took out a colouring book for me to play with, "You missed doing this, don't you?" 

"I missed my Pororo colouring book!" Mommy just smiled at me. I started to colour the characters with the 24 colour pencils that mommy brought along. Mommy focused back on uncle Chanyeol who asked her a question minutes before. "It just happened when he passed an audition and, we sort of, making out. Not realising he..." Mommy paused, feeling uncomfortable talking about to someone she does not know well. 

"It's ok. I get it." Uncle Chanyeol understood and mommy continues. "He just left me the next morning with a ridiculous goodbye and an apology note. I tried contacting so many times but I guess he has changed the number. I kept sending him the picture of Little Jongin who was in my womb. All I received was..." Mommy began sobbing and uncle Chanyeol stood up, sitting next to mommy. 

I looked up, seeing mommy cried, "Eomma, why are you crying? Chanyeol samchon? Why is my eomma crying?" Uncle Chanyeol patted my head, "She'll be alright."

"Look, Jongin has been such a . He still does not believe that this is his son. All these days, the members and I has been taking good care of him. Even our..." Mommy cut him off, "Even Lee Sooman sshi made him a child model." Uncle Chanyeol smiled and nodded. "I'm not surprised. He does have his father's look, right?" Uncle Chanyeol nodded again. "Promise me you won't be telling this to anyone right?" 

"No. It will be our secret." Mommy nodded and I looked up. "I went out with appa yesterday and we dance to your favourite salsa song!" Mommy and uncle Chanyeol had a shocked. "I almost got lost in the crowd and appa came to look for me! He said that... I remind him of eomma!" Mommy began smiling. "Jongin has been denying it. At least he has acknowledged that Little Jongin is his son but chose not to admit it."

"He's afraid." Uncle Chanyeol said. "I shouldn't have bring him to your doorstep."

"You can lean on my shoulder to cry on if you want." It seems like uncle Chanyeol has a little interest on mommy. Uncle Chanyeol may not be a bad step-father if mommy marries him. *smiles*

I saw mommy cried on uncle Chanyeol's shoulder.



A/n: hey!! Finally an update. Had a halfway writer's block. And i'm using my phone to update it. So, i will edit once i've reached home. Hope u enjoy this chapter and i see a love triangle here... 😏😏😏
update: I have edited the texts! I couldn't change the font and scroll this text box. Sooo harsh. -.-" Thanks to those who commented and welcome new subscribers! ;)
By the way, i've been researching every site for this theory of their pathcode Exodus. I understand they go by the next elements. So, after Chen is... who? hahaha! I am new and please, anyone can enlighten me or give me some easy clue to figure it out! hahaha! At first I wasn't that interested cause I am busy with work. So, please. XDDD