We'll try it.

A Drop of Coffee Cream

 

"ooh, you actually know each other?" Sooyoung shouted as she raised both her hands up,exagerating everything she could.
 
"We do"
 
Eunhyuk looked at his friend worriedly,both hands on his legs cripling the cloth."Is there something wrong,hyuk?"Sooyoung asked. Although she was having fun seeing her friend...still,Eunhyuk comes first.
 
That day, the five of them namely Kyuhyun,Sungmin,Donghae,Eunhyuk and Sooyoung went to the park to play.It was pretty hard for the latter to ignore Donghae,now that he knows that he is actually a friend of hyoyeon's.
 
Hyoyeon was a nice girl,she loved him and he loved her. but somehow, there was something missing in their relationship at Eunhyuk doesn't know what even though he knows it's already at the tip of his tounge.
 
Looking at Donghae who was laughing at Sooyoung,he remembered his days with Hyo, how  they would go to the exact same park and spend the day together. Just sitting side by side and leaning at each other, feeling the other's warmth.
 
"Hey,Hyukjae-shi...I didn't know you're friends with Sooyoung" Donghae sat beside him,the bottle of coffee that kyuhyun bought him still in his hand.
 
"We are..for 4 years already,I think?" Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and smirked. Got to tell you that she's my friend first he thought.
 
Not that he likes sooyoung of any sort but ofcourse, he's her friend.There's still this protective brother aura that's lingering around him.
 
Kyuhyun suddenly came,calling Donghae and mentioning about this new painting that he should do since some new corporation or company wants to buy it.Donghae first bowed to Eunhyuk then headed to a farther place with less people and began to talk with Kyuhyun again.
 
Suddenly, a pair of hands held his neck,strangling him a little bit."what the--" Eunhyuk looked back and saw Sooyoung smiling brightly at him.
 
"He's the one, am I right?" Sooyoung pointed Donghae and pinched the other's cheeks."look how cute you are,hyuk"She laughed.
 
Sooyoung was the bubbly type of girl,she's the one who will be next to you when you need her and the one that doesn't show to people that she's sad.but somehow today, looking directly at her eyes,she looks sad and hopeless.Is there something wrong?
 
-
 
"I'll bring him home" Donghae reached for Eunhyuk's wrist and held it.Dragging him immediately to the place where they watched the sunset.
 
"Why do you look so sad today, Hyukjae-shi?" Donghae lied on the couch and watched the sunset.Eunhyuk, on the other hand looked at Donghae from the corner of the room,not missing a sigh.
 
The sunset that night was not as good as the other day,it was plain and the colors they were looking forward to see were not there."Sooyoung..she seems sad"
 
The other sat straight on the couch and gazed at the corner where Eunhyuk is.He stood up and hugged him.
 
"Don't get too preoccupied with that.I'm pretty sure it's not your fault" Donghae whispered and tried to pull out a smile despite the fact that he was lying.
 
Donghae knew the reason for Sooyoung's sadness.Sooyoung does not really open to others therefore, he had to force her to tell through of course her weak point,tickling.
 
Sooyoung fell in love with Eunhyuk the moment she saw him and so did Hyoyeon. Being the nice girl she was,Sooyoung helped Hyoyeon approach and date Eunhyuk even though she'll get hurt.Hiding her feelings inside a treasure box in her heart, she began to struggle while seeing both of them be happy.
 
It was actually weird how everyone starts to fall in love with the latter as soon as they see him and honestly, he too felt something but again, he's not the type of person that would acknowledge that.
 
"It's nice here,Donghae.How did you find this place? It's so quiet and--"
 
"Relaxing?" He spoke even before Eunhyuk could finish his sentence and received a nod from the other.
 
"Say...Donghae....I know it's not app-"
 
"Appropriate?" 
 
"But would you like to--"
 
"date?"
 
"Stop it!stop cutting me! Let me finish my sentence first!" Eunhyuk screamed, tired of the other's behavior.To him, this is actually very nervewracking and Donghae's not helping.
 
"Sure,hyukkie" Donghae said,smiling his heart out as he beamed it to Eunhyuk who was left dumbfounded and frozen.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for this crappy chapter... You see, I just finished a one-shot a while ago so my brain's
not yet working. LOL... Anyway ,thanks to my daughter Eunii-chan.
 
Sorry again, this really is short XD. 
 

I FAIL.