2nd meeting, I guess?

A Drop of Coffee Cream

 

Donghae's P.O.V.
 
The guy I previously talked to handed me the money and went back to his place, not knowing who I really am. I looked at the bills and coins, should I just buy him the coffee?
 
I lined up,I was the 5th person from the counter.I still have time before the exhibit starts, I guess a little bit of a good  deed won't hurt. I looked back at the person who kind-of "commanded" me to buy this, he doesn't look bad at all, I said, not caring if people would hear me. I am an artist, people like me tend to receive comments on being weird but that's nothing, no artist can live without being well..not normal.
 
Minutes before it was my turn, my phone rang. I looked at the screen and saw my friend's name flashing, telling me that it was him who was calling. 
 
"Hello?" I answered, keeping my phone between my ear and shoulder.
 
"Donghae, the exhibit starts in a minute! Where are you?" The voice said. Kyuhyun, a friend of mine is the owner of the museum where the exhibit will be held. but that's not something we should talk about now, according to the pamphlet that was given to me yesterday, the exhibit starts at exactly 5pm. So why is he talking to me now, again?
 
"Kyu, It's only 3:50 pm! What's with the rush?" I tried to calm him down and chuckled. Why is he panicking?
 
"If you're not going to get your here this minute, don't think I'll be giving you another chance" I scratched my head in annoyance as soon as I heard the beeping sound of an ended call.
 
"What's his problem,really?"
 
Forgeting what I was supposed to do, I placed the money inside my pocket and ran as fast as I could, heading to kyuhyun's museum.As I entered the said place, a number of people approached me, smiles plastered on their faces some even grins.
 
"Am I missing some--" I said but was not able to finish my sentence since someone started talking.
 
"Donghae, you're superb! The representative of Lee Corporation is now talking to Kyuhyun, he's thinking of buying all of your paintings!" Sungmin, a worker in the museum, more like the boss' secretary said as he went back beside Kyuhyun, who can't do anything but to smile.
 
Donghae, in return, was frowning. Instead of being happy or be ecstatic like everyone else,he knew this was a bad idea. He knew that it was great to have your paintings bought but...why does it have to be the Lee Corporation? In many ways, it was nice but in another, he knew there's something more.
 
"No. Let's not sell it to them" I approached Kyuhyun and Sungmin as I placed both of my hands on their shoulders, telling them everything is okay.
 
NORMAL P.O.V.
 
"But Hae-shi..Oh sorry..but Sir Donghae, We really love your paintings and our company decided that we'll buy it no matter how much it costs" The men in suit said as he bowed infront of Donghae, showing some respect.
 
Donghae only looked at him, not showing any emotions at all. He bowed down as well,excused himself and left the two to talk
with the representative.
 
5 minutes later, Kyuhyun sat beside Donghae, ready to talk. Honestly, he can't remain indifferent to what was happening. He
knew that something IS wrong and Donghae probably decided to hide everything from him again.
 
"Start" Kyuhyun muttered.
 
"Let's talk about it when the time comes" Donghae replied as he stood up and went out of the museum.
 
He started strolling at the park first, until he found a perfect spot where he can sit down and sketch a new work. Placing himself on a bench facing a beautiful fountain, Donghae crossed his legs and started sketching the fountain in his sketchbook, even using his pencil and thumb to measure the model to check the proportions.
 
When he was about to finish,he heard a random *click* coming from his side.Looking at the direction,Donghae saw a familiar figure sitting beside him.
 
"What are you doing?" Donghae asked as he continued to look at the sitting man.
 
Without sparing a glance, the man replied "Taking a picture of that beautiful fountain,what else?"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
IT'S SHORT I KNOW :))) MAHAHAH BUT DON'T WORRY! I WILL ALSO UPDATE TOMORROW HMM...
MAYBE AT 11:59PM? OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT? I'M HAVING MY NIGHT DANCE TOMORROW AND
SINCE *GULPS* I'M NOT THAT GREAT OF A DANCER, I'M JUST GOING TO WRITE chap.1 WHICH WILL BE LONG!
I PROMISE!! :) PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE(IF YOU WANT) THANKS! :)

HI TO  MY FRIEND, jewELFish15 ... THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING

AND TO ALL OF YOU MY DEAR SUBSCRIBERS! <3