pt.2

A Drop of Coffee Cream

 

Donghae immediately sat beside the red hair, looking at the kid with full admiration. It is nice to see young children be pure as ever, innocent and ignorant to whatever is happening around them.
 
"You look really beautiful" Donghae said, getting the attention of the girl.
 
As soon as she heard it, she looked at Donghae and smiled which was soon returned. The young girl went nearer to Donghae then sat on his lap, not forgetting to swing her feet just like before.
 
"I like you, Mister. What's your name?" 
 
"Well, I'm Donghae Lee. You are?" 
 
"Marie-Élise, It's actually a common name.I'd appreciate it if you call me with my whole first name than Marie only.Thanks" Marie-Élise said with a little bit of attitude as she smiled once again before removing herself from his lap to stand up infront of the two.
 
"And you too mister, should I call you Lee Donghae? or Just Donghae?, You choose. Your friend here wants to be called Won Bin only, I don't mind though." The girl continued as she pointed Eunhyuk with her index finger, swirling it a little bit to show her own cuteness.
 
"Donghae's fine. Oh by the way, Mr. Won Bin here needs to attend to his schedule now. Hope we'll see you again Marie-Élise" Donghae said standing up from his seat, held Eunhyuk's wrist and dragged him out of the bench.
 
"I hope so too, Mister!" A last scream was heard from the girl before claps came in just a block away.
 
Being the curious guy  Donghae is, he dragged his friend there and watched. There were street performers having a play of William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet and honestly, it was undeniably entertaining especially to those who really knows the essence of art and has the heart for it.
 
Continuing to watch, Donghae looked at the red hair who was watching with complete awe visible on his face,not to mention partnering it with an open mouth.
 
"Hey, I didn't mean to offend you or something. I just wanted to change the topic since I don't like talking about the reason why i'm staying here." Donghae removed his eyes from Eunhyuk and placed it back to the play- it was now Eunhyuk's turn to look at him, not forgeting to smile at the end.
 
"I'm sorry I walked out on you that was so unethical of me" Eunhyuk apologized as well.
 
"Well, Won bin-shi, Could I possibly ask for your number?"
 
"Wait, My name's not Won Bin, okay? I'm Lee Hyukjae" Eunhyuk chuckled. He forgot that the man beside him doesn't know his real name and what the other knows is the lie he told to the the young girl, Marie-Élise.
 
"Eh? Then why did you say to Marie-Élise 'Won Bin'?" Donghae looked, completely confused at the scenario happening infront of his face.
 
"I'm not like you though, I'm not good with kids and I don't trust anyone that easy"
 
"Now I'm beginning to wonder if Lee Hyukjae is your real name"
 
"Don't joke around. Ofcourse it is" A light punch landed on Donghae right arm, earning a smirk from him.
 
"Oh really... Maybe your name's so embarassing that you're hiding it fro--"
 
A man around his early 20's with a curly brown hair and spectacles tapped Donghae, causing the other to stop what he was saying. 
 
"Donghae, I really need to talk to you the representative a while ago came saying th--"
 
"Kyuhyun, stop it. Don't you have any  manners? I'm talking with someone here."
 
"Donghae, I do have manners but the thing is...Your fath--" 
 
Hearing just the first syllable, Donghae's eyes became dark. He never wanted to here that word again. "Father.Father.Father" Can't they at least delete that word forever from the dictionary? it bugs him off like  hell.
 
Never in his life did he understand that. What's the point anyway? Especially when they're not there for you.
 
"Here you go Donghae. I'll be looking forward to our next meeting" Eunhyuk smiled as he slipped a paper containing his number into Donghae's hand.
 _____________________________________________________
JUST WANNA END THE DAY SO I MADE THIS CHAPTER :))
I'LL BE UPDATING THIS FIC OFTEN AS IN DAILY
I'm trying to straighten up my study habbits so,,,,,  I dunno. 
I'll be writing stories BEFORE studying ( planning on doing it at 8pm then end it at 11/12)
which means i have 2 hours left to write everyday since I go home at around 6pm, 
[don't you guys dare stalk me O.o]
so bye bye. This chapter doesn't really contain any special things concerning to eunhae but oh well 0.0
 
 BTW, WHO DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE DOMINANT ONE IN THE RELATIONSHIP? COMMENT BELOW ^_~
 
PLUS, oh you silent readers :))