Why are you here?

A Drop of Coffee Cream

 

The next day, Eunhyuk went to the cafe once again. It was not because he thinks he'll be able to see Donghae and doesn't want to miss the chance but because he loves the coffee here, that only and nothing more.
 
He stood at the back of the line, arms crossed and his index finger tapping his left arm.The coffee sure is the best but the line here is so long that it will probably take you half an hour just to get your order,the seats are not that much of a problem though.
 
Looking at the T.V. across the big room, a certain cast acting in the movie caught his eye. He glanced over his shoulder to look back and noticed it was the young girl he just met yesterday.
 
"She was an actress?" Eunhyuk though, still shock from the new information he found out.
 
Yes, the girl was beautiful but it never crossed his mind that she has this kind of job and not to mention, at such a young age. France really is Amazing, he nodded to himself.
 
"Who would've thought that she was actually earning more money than I do" Eunhyuk sighed as he remembered that he has not been earning that much of a money these days. Not that it was a problem  since he's actually the son of one of the top 3 businessmen in korea but still, he wants to be independent and stand on his own feet.
 
"May I take your order,sir?" He heard a voice coming from the counter. It didn't come to him at once that he was too occupied; he didn't know time passed by so quickly, not even noticing that his feet were taking him closer to the counter every single time.
 
It was not new but Eunhyuk found himself stuttering that he,himself got shocked."e..e-espresso" 
 
"Your name,sir?" 
 
"Won Bin" He smiled as he got his money out of his wallet and payed the cashier right after getting the receipt.
 
10 Minutes after ordering, his name was called. He stood up and left his camera together with his laptop on top of his table. Paris was not that kind of country, it was safe and no thieves are wandering around at such a nice place therefore, it's pretty safe to leave everything.
 
"Here you go Mister Won Bin" Eunhyuk can't help but chuckle as he got the espresso out of the waiter's hand. Won Bin is his best friend back in Korea, he's an actor and is popular. They haven't met for a month since Eunhyuk is having his tour around the world but in less than 2 months, no worries, they'll meet once again."Sorry Won Bin, but hopefully, You'll understand me"
 
Back to his seat, Eunhyuk placed his hand beside the seat next to him, expecting his camera to be there. but as soon as he felt a soft plane and no cameras at all, his head began to hurt and he was pretty sure he'll kill the person who stole it.
 
"Looking for this? Hyukjae-shi?" A manly voice came from his neck, too near that it was tickling him.
 
Eunhyuk flushed deep red as he felt the other's hot breath against his sensitive neck,Eunhyuk knew who it was and it was him, the one he was waiting for. He looked back and made sure to farthen himself a little bit from Donghae.
 
"D--donghae" Eunhyuk began to stutter once again. He didn't know why but those butterflies that left his stomach long ago was back again and it was seriously not helping his shivering.
 
Giving the camera back to its owner, Donghae sat on the unoccupied seat infront of Eunhyuk.He took out a paper then a pen and started to scribble down things while covering it using his hand.
 
"Here you go." Eunhyuk took the paper Donghae was giving and took a peak to what was inside.He then smirked. Eunyuk forgot that he gave his number to Donghae but Donghae didn't. Good thing he remembered or else, he would be blocking the other's number once he receives a message.
 
"Thanks. Why are you here anyway?" Placing the paper inside his wallet just under his precious baby photo.
 
"I just knew you were going to be here"
 
"Stop kidding"The red hair snorted in laughter as he tapped the table continously with his right hand "seriously" said Donghae making the latter stop and form a frown.
 
"Then why do you want to meet me, is there something you want?"
 
"I just wanted to see you, nothing more" Eunhyuk was not fond of trusting people since he was often betrayed by people who he thought of as 'friends' therefore, hearing that Donghae just wanted to meet him, that made no sense at all.
 
Eunhyuk didn't change the frown he was wearing and continued to look down. Donghae was like them, he'll betray him in the end."but oh, Eunhyuk, don't worry..You won't be seeing him anymore after a month and a half" He thought as he picked up laptop from his table and placed it in his bag,ready to go.
 
Donghae raised a brow at Eunhyuk who was packing up to leave already. "Are you going already?" His eyes followed the red hair who was now standing up, wearing both the straps of his backpack.
 
"Yep, looking for a nice place to take a picture of" He replied plainly and turned his back from Donghae.
 
"Then shall I show you the best view of the eiffel tower?There's also a cafe there" Donghae stood up as well and smiled. Not forgetting to help Eunhyuk carry his camera.
 
"what a flirt"
 
Walking together with a little bit of distance between them, Donghae was singing happily a chinese song that Eunhyuk had no idea of. It went:
 
Tan tan tan tan tan tan tan tan
 
Did that make any sense? of course not. Who would know a song with just plain 'tan's?
 
It was already in the midst of sunset when they reached the place, it was not that far actually, it was just tiring to go up using the stairs that they had to like rest every 5 minutes since Donghae continued to complain on how much he hated going up there but will still continue just to show it to Eunhyuk.
 
As they reached the last floor, Eunhyuk was shocked at what he saw. It was neither a cafe nor the perfect place to view the eiffel tower. It was a big grey room with only few furnitures, a one big sofa and one large window covering the whole west wall.
 
"It only took us 20 minutes to reach this high place, but why is it sunset already?"
 
Deep in thought, the latter was disturbed by a loud laugh coming from the man who brought him there.He was on the ground,curled up and covering his almost drooling mouth.
 
"I can't belive you fell for it. Well, let me tell you this...You're now my hostage" Donghae stood up and smirked at the guy infront of him.
_____________________________________________
STILL TRYING TO POST DAILY.. HAHA
AWW.. MY CONNECTION IS BEING SO GLITCHY THESE DAYS -.- IT'S IN A BAD MOOD, NO DOUBT.
BUT THAT WILL NOT HINDER ME FROM UPDATING UP UP AND WE GO! :))
 thanks for the comments everyone! I LOVE YOU.
oh by the way, lol. You guys told me that Eunhyuk's a bit feminine here.
guess what, I didn't know -.- but now that I read this acky fic of mine once again...
He really does show a bit of it lol