Sooyoung and Hyoyeon

A Drop of Coffee Cream

 

Eunhyuk looked at the man with eyes filled with fear. He knew someone would betray him  but not this way! damn, he'drather have no friends than be a hostage.
 
"bushung bushung!bushung! I am your kidnapper! you are not allowed to leave this room!" Donghae playfully said as he jumped around Eunhyuk and pointed to the west wall with the large window
 
Donghae then pointed to Eunhyuk, his index and thumb up and the three left,folded. It was shaped like a gun and he was acting as if he was a criminal that was finally freed from the small room with  four corners.
 
"What are you doing?A kidnapper?"Said Eunhyuk,a brow raised and full of sarcasm
 
"I told you, I'm your kidnapper"
 
"Stop this, Donghae"
 
"Geez,Okaayyy.."Donghae pouted,looking at the floor then later became silent. oh, how  much did Eunhyuk wanted to pinch his cheeks.
 
Eunhyuk sat on the couch and rested his whole body there."I wouldn't mind watching the sunset with you though"He softly said and smiled.
 
The other's face found itself smiling from the response. At last, a peaceful day with his friend, donghae thought that moment as he copied his friend's move and sat down beside him.
 
That day,as Donghae wished, turned out to be great. They waited on the coach for several minutes until the sun finally setted and Eunhyuk was already ready to sleep. Donghae insisted that the red hair should just stay and sleep there since it's dangerous to go out at night. But as soon Eunhyuk chuckled telling that Paris is different from other countries, Donghae let him go with a sigh.
 
"I can't wait for tomorrow" Eunhyuk mumbled before lying on his bed while faking a frown to not show the smile he's about to make everytime he remembers the fact that  Donghae secretly followed him which was pretty obvious a while ago just to make sure he was safe.
 
-
 
The moment Eunhyuk opened his eyes,loud knocks welcomed him into the new day. Thinking it was Donghae, he opened it wholeheartedly without second thought and with a bright smile on. but as soon as he saw who it was, his smile changed.
 
"Sooyoung?"
 
"Oppa! It really is you! I ran here as soon as possible when I heard that you're back" 
 
Sooyoung hugged the young man, expecting a hug too which the other obliged to do.
 
"How did you know? That I came back? and..Where I am now" Eunhyuk welcomed the girl inside the hotel room, letting her sit on the couch just beside the kitchen.
 
"From Hyoyeon, I'm so happy that she's still working here in this hotel. She called and informed me just this morning" She replied, eyes glued on him while wearing a hopeful smile.
 
Eunhyuk suddenly stopped brushing his teeth and looked at her with a little bit of shock evident on his face."She's still working here?"
 
"What? Don't even think about it,hyuk. She moved on long ago already and I guess you did too. Especially now that you don't mind staying in this hotel" Sooyoung picked up the remote control beside her and clicked the power button to watch the T.V.
 
"I did..I think" He looked back into the mirror and continued to brush his teeth.
 
Sooyoung, who was busy watching, suddenly stood up from her seat and went beside 
 
Eunhyuk as soon as she heard his reply."WHATTTT?"
 
"Then why did you break up with her? Why are you back in paris and why are you staying in this hotel?" She continued, screaming at the top of her lungs, not even giving the red hair a chance to reply immediately.
 
"I came back here to say sorry, to go back with her. This hotel is our place, and WAS our sanctuary, it was our heaven. I thought that this would help but--"
 
"but what!?" Sooyoung screamed, she cannot let this happen. She's tired of Hyoyeon's endless crying, her daily cries that struck arrows into her heart and by just seeing her bestfriend lie on the floor lifelessly.Honestly, Hyoyeon haven't moved on yet, she  still cries but not that often and probably, knowing that Eunhyuk wants to go back, she'll ......
 
"I don't know Sooyoung! I CAME HERE TO ASK HER TO GO BACK WITH ME BUT BEFORE THAT HAPPENED, I MET THIS FREAKIN' MAN WHO I THOUGHT WAS A WAITER AND HE RAN OFF WITH MY FREAKIN' MONEY. THAT THEN EVERYTHING STARTED TO BECOME ED UP.I WAS WITH HIM THE ENTIRE DAY AND...UGH, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. IT. LIFE. I'M NOT GAY." 
 
Eunhyuk screamed, full of problems and clueless of what to do.Sooyoung, who was shocked at her friend's behavior, went closer and patted his back. Saying soothing words to calm him down.
 
"It's okay,Eunhyuk" She continued to pat.
 
"So, are you still going to ask Hyo? or..well, that guy?" Sooyoung continued, grinning a little bit with sparks on her eyes.
 
"That's not helping---"
 
"I'm just asking. So who's your choice?"
 
"I'll give him a chance, I'm not saying he likes me...it's more of I'll give myself a chance to look at others"
 
"It's your choice Hyuk. I'm going to support you no matter what happens" She smiled as she helped the young man stand up. Placing her arms same level as her chest and  crossed "Well Hyuk, I have to say, but your way of welcoming me is worse than the last  time I saw you."
 
"Let's go out. Say...Let's have breakfast,it's on me"
 
-
 
Eunhyuk and Sooyoung went to the nearest mall, just about 8 blocks from the hotel.As both were talking, Eunhyuk noticed a familiar figure walking across his way.Ready to run up to him,He asked Sooyoung to hold his ice cream for a moment to approach the man.
 
"Dong--" Eunhyuk said. but as he was about to continue, 2 men went closer to Donghae and placed their arms on his shoulder.
 
"He must be busy"
 
"What happened? aren't you going to approach him?" Sooyoung said out of nowhere,pointing at the man beside Donghae who she thought as Eunhyuk's 'HIM' as she  pushed the latter to the other's way.
 
"nahh" He shrugged her off and continued to walk.
 
"DONGHAE!" The latter heard her friend scream as loud as a bear.but nevermind that, what's more important is this friend which he knew for like 4 years already knows his other friend whom he met yesterday or was it the other day?
 
"You..you know him?" Eunhyuk looked back at her, face full of curiosity
 
"What do you mean 'you know him?'haha! ofcourse I do, he's a good friend of HYOYEON" Sooyoung said as she dragged the other towards Donghae who was looking at them,shocked.
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hi guys, it's your late updater HEIYUUN! yeayyy :)) I'm sorry >.< i'm just too busy to update
I really need to study like this and like that T.T
nevertheless, i'm still writing at school meaning  I don'y listen at all haha!
oh! it's our christmas vacation!!! in other words, yay no school days + more update! PARTEHHH!