The Confession

Life After Roommate (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson and YoungJi who are sitting on a sofa at KARA’s waiting room, YoungJi just saw that Jackson was crying in his sleep. YoungJi wanted to know why Jackson was crying. YoungJi just sat quietly. Jackson took a deep breath and started to talked to YoungJi

“You know that I made a big decision in my life right” Jackson told YoungJi

YoungJi nod “I heard your story at the show”

“You know that I had a choice between music and fencing. I love them both so much that i didn’t know which to choose. My dad said that he will give me permission to pursue my dream of becoming a singer, but I have to be number one and win the gold medal. I already to you this on roommate” Jackson looked at YoungJi

YoungJi just nodded

Jackson took another breath “I dreamt that I never got that audition call and never got on became Got7 with them, being on roommate with my third family here in Korea and now here with you. I will never met you at all and not become best friends” Jackson got teary again “I just don’t know that we have become like this if I didn’t love music. Now I know that everything happen, I got the gold medal that pave the way to where I am now. You only live once right YoungJi” Jackson smile with tear in his eyes.

YoungJi looked at Jackson for a while then hugged him “If you want to cry some more just cry. I’m here to make you feel better and support you all the way WangKong”

Jackson hear the word that YoungJi said then broke into tear and hugged YoungJi tightly like she will disappear. Jackson let out the entire tear from the hardship that he faced during that time and the pain of living her mother back at Hong Kong. Jackson also called his mother saying ‘Omma, I’m sorry living you all alone’.YoungJi just rubbed his back trying to calm Jackson down. After a few minute of crying, Jackson finally calm down.

“Sorry YoungJi” Jackson apologise to YoungJi “I didn’t know that I’ll cry that hard” he smile

“It’s okay Jackson, you looked like you really need to let that out” YoungJi saw his red and swollen eyes “Jackson looked at your eye, it’s all red and puffy” YoungJi took out her compact mirror and showed Jackson’s face.

 Jackson looked at the mirror and laugh “I knew that this will happen” he laughed again.

YoungJi join him laughing “Come on let get out of here and buy the grocery for tomorrow” YoungJi got up and looked at Jackson

Jackson looked at YoungJi and extent his hand “pull me up” Jackson with his aegyo voice

YoungJi started laughing “Do you really want me to pull you up?” she saw Jackson nodded “ah cam”

She grabbed his hand and pulled him up. Jackson got up but still holding YoungJi’s hand

“You can let go now”

“Shiro”

“Waeyo?”

“I just want to hold your hand” Jackson smile and dragged YoungJi to his car. “Let buy the stuff tomorrow, I’m tired. I just want to go home and sleep”

“Why don’t you just back to your dorm and rest there?” YoungJi still being drag

“No, not like this” Jackson pointed to his swollen face “I don’t want to face them like I regret coming to Korea” Jackson stopped and let’s go of YoungJi’s hand.

YoungJi just felt her hand being let go. She quickly grabbed Jackson’s hand “You promise me that you’ll never let go of my hand right” she looked at Jackson’s face “I’ll promise the same thing to you” she holds up their hand “I will always be here for you whenever you need me and I will not tell anyone that the wild and y Wang Jackson for Got7 cried in front of a woman” she then laugh at her own word.

Jackson looked at her with a smile on his face “Alright” he lightly squeeze her hand “Let’s got it’s getting cold out here”

Them got in Jackson’s car and drove to their WGM house so that the PD will have a morning shot and because both of them wanted to spend time together. As they enter their house they check the camera if it was recording or not. As they finish finishing checking the camera they went to the bedroom. Jackson said that he was going to shower first and YoungJi just nodded. Jackson went to the bathroom. YoungJi heard the shower and guess that Jackson was taking a shower. YoungJi sat at on the bed and saw Jackson’s phone on the table. She picked up the phone and looked at it. The lock-screen of the phone was Jackson and YoungJi during the time they work at YoungJi’s family café. YoungJi opened the phone and was shock that Jackson didn’t change his pattern. YoungJi showed Jackson how to lock his phone using a pattern password during roommate. Jackson was still using the same pattern she told him to use. YoungJi looked through his phone opening his message, chat and picture. She noticed that Jackson doesn’t chat or text with other girl regularly but sometime and it was asking for advice. YoungJi thought ‘What was Jackson asking advice for’ then YoungJi looked at the gallery and saw that Jackson only has picture, his family and roommate family. She then opened an unnamed folder and saw all was her picture, form roommate to uploaded photo in SNS. Jackson walked out from the bathroom with his hair still wet and saw YoungJi that was looked through his phone.

He went up to her “What are you doing?”

YoungJi was shock that Jackson was in front of her “I emm was just browsing the internet” YoungJi explain “My phone battery is low and I didn’t bring my charger’’

Jackson knew that she was lying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter