Visiting Hours

Life After Roommate (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week late YoungJi was at the MBC building for a WGM meeting with the PD. YoungJi made a decision to tell the truth about her relationship with Jackson. YoungJi made the decision because she cannot just walk in the hospital where Jackson was just to see him without dispatch waiting outside the hospital.

YoungJi cried in Hara’s arm because of the news she received.

“YoungJi hajima” Hara rubs YoungJi’s back “You’ll get sick if keep on crying”

“B b but, his in the hospital how can I stop when he’s there and I’m here”

“If you get sick what will Jackson say to you?” Gyuri ask

“He will be angry with me because I didn’t take care of my health” YoungJi slowly try to stop crying.

“That’s a good girl” Hara patted her head.

YoungJi walked in the meeting room where the produce and staff of WGM are gather.

“YoungJi what brings you here?” one of the staff ask her.

YoungJi took a breath “I have something to tell you, all of you”

“What is it?” the PD ask her

“Me and Jackson are realer dating and I need your help” he bowed her head “I’m really sorry for not telling you sooner but me and Jackson wanted to tell you but we just want to keep it a secret until the show end”

Silence fills the room, then after a few second all the staff got up, claps their hand and congratulates her. YoungJi was confused; she didn’t know what to say.

“Did you think that you’re the only couple on the show that haven’t fallen for each other” the PD said.

“What?” YoungJi was in shock.

“The first couple that comes clean about their relationship was the YongSeo couple” the PD told her.

“Really” she didn’t know about that “Are they still together?” she asked

“Yeah, they’re still together”

“Wow” YoungJi mouth was open wide “How did they last for so long?”

The staff looked at each other “It was not easy I’ll tell you that” the PD told her “But they got through it because they love each other more than anything”

YoungJi then looked back on the happy memory that she and Jackson share. She love him very much and is willing to do anything for him and he will do the same thing for her.

“I need your help because I need to see Jackson and want to know his condition” YoungJi looked at them “Can I ask for this favour”

The staff looked at each other and smile “Of course you can, because we are going to film a WGM episode on you visiting Jackson so I think that it will solve your problem right”

“Thank you very much” YoungJi bowed at the staff “When is the filming?”

“Tomorrow at noon”

“Okay, I’ll see you guys tomorrow and thank you so much of this”

The day went by in a flash, YoungJi couldn’t wait to see Jackson after the accident. YoungJi was inside their WGM house and waiting for the staff to call her. She waited until the noon then she got a call. She quickly pick up her phone.

“Yeoboseo?”

“Hello, YoungJi-Si we’re out side are you ready to go?”

“Yes, I’ll be right out”

She walk out the house and saw the car with the PD waiting for her.

“Annyong” she wave as she got in.

“Hello, are you ready to see Jackson?”

She only nod her head. She and the PD went to the hospital that Jackson was in, as they arrive they park that the parking lot. She got out and saw her cameraman waiting for her. She bow at the cameraman and he bowed back. As the staff was getting ready, she looked at her-self and touch up some make up and then they walked in the hospital. She walked up to the front desk and ask for the room Jackson was in. She received the room number, she stood at the door. Just behind the door was Jackson the one that she was longing for.

(Listen to CNBLUE teardrop in the rain)

She knock on the door “Come in” Jackson said not knowing she was coming to see her. When the door open Jackson saw YoungJi with the camera man behind her. He couldn’t talk because of the shock to see her there.

She open the door with to see Jackson with his forehead bandage. “Can you give us some privacy to talk please” small tears fell for her eyes.

The camera man nodded and left them for a few minute. As the door close, YoungJi started to cry covering with her hand to limit the loud cry. Jackson saw his girlfriend crying and got out of bed and walk to her. He then hugged her tightly and rubs her back. YoungJi felt Jackson’s hug and hugged him back circling her arms around Jackson’s waist.

“Shhh, it is okay” Jackson comfort her “I’m okay it’s just a little bump of by head nothing serious” saying while hugging her.

“But look at your head” burring her head on his chest.

“I’m sorry for making you worry” he kiss her head “It’s all my fault”

“You did nothing wrong” YoungJi’s cry slowing down “You’re the one that got hurt”

“No, I DID something wrong”

“What is it?” YoungJi lifts her head looking in Jackson’s eyes

“I made my girlfriend and virtual wife cry” he said while wiping her tears “Look at you all puffy eye and runny nose” he smile “You look sick”

“Yah!!! You still can make joke at a time like this” YoungJi smile while lightly hit his arms.

“I just want to see my girl smile like that” he smile and peck her lips

YoungJi blush a bit from the kiss the smile “Is it really ok?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter