The Next Morning

Life After Roommate (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YoungJi have just wake up from her sleep. See looked around and found that she was alone. Last night Jackson slept on the floor while she slept on the bed. She get of the bed and walked to the door. She opened the door slowly and found Jackson was cooking breakfast.

 

 

 

Backroom interview.

 

Q: What was going on your mind when your saw Jackson cooking?

 

YJ: I was shock because when we were on roommate Jackson only helped with the cooking. I never see him cook at all.

 

 

 

Q: Why were you cooking breakfast?

 

JW: I woke up early and saw YoungJi was still sleeping. I wanted to wake her up but last night we slept last because of the playing. So i decided to cook while she slept.

 

 

 

YoungJi sneaked up on Jackson and want to surprise but later decided to give him a back hug instated. Jackson was surprise that he almost hit him with the pan he was holding.

 

 

 

“What are you cooking?” she ask while back hugging him

 

 

 

“Eggs and bacon” he still focused on cooking “why don’t you set the table I’m almost done with this”

 

 

 

He was blushing because of the sudden skin ship. Even though that have hug, hold hands and more when on roommate but this time is different because there are a married couple and he secretly have real feeling for her.

 

 

 

“Okay”

 

 

 

YoungJi pulled back from the hug and went to the fridge to took out the milk and put it on the table. She was also blushing because of what she had done. She always hug him when her want to greet him because he have a American style of greeting but this time was different because their married and it was weird even for her not to mention the real feeling for him. She set the table and sat while Jackson finishes the cooking. After he puts all the food on a plate he placed them on the table and join YoungJi.

 

 

 

“How’s your schedule for today?” YoungJi ask with a mouth full of food

 

 

 

“Why don’t you finish your food in your mouth first I don’t know what you’re saying” Jackson while wiping that has a bit of souse on it.

 

 

 

YoungJi finish the food in “Sorry and Thank You. I was saying “How’s your schedule for today” did you hear that?” she said that put another mouth full for food in .

 

 

 

“Oh” Jackson drank his milk “I have a fan signing at 10 then i have practice from our upcoming comeback and an individual photo shoot after that.” he looked at YoungJi who was busy eating “Are you that hungry, what do you have today?”

 

 

 

YoungJi have just finished her breakfast “I have dance practice, acting practice, fan sighing and a KARA photo shoot for a K-POP Now magazine” she took her plate and Jackson after he was done eating and puts it in the sink “Why don’t you get ready while i wash this and then I’ll go after you” as she started washing the dishes.

 

 

 

“Alright, I’ll be out in a bit” then Jackson walk to their room and gets ready for his schedule. ”I’m already done. Why don’t you get ready as well, we’ll go together. Where do you want me to drop you off?” while fixing his shirt collar

 

 

 

“De” she said as she finished the dishes and walked to the room. As she walked in she can smell something nice, she looked at the table and saw Jackson’s cologne bottle with the cap open. ”So this is the type of cologne he use” she though.

 

 

 

She walked out of the room full ready of her schedule. She looked at Jackson who was just finishing his hair.

 

 

 

“I’m ready Jackson, let’s go” she goes to where he was standing and pulled his hand.

 

 

 

“Alright” as they were outside their apartment “Hold up, I think I’m forgetting something” he let go of YoungJi’s hand and walked back to the apartment.

 

 

 

YoungJi was felling disappointed because he let go of her hand. She crossed her hand while waiting for Jackson. Jackson on the other hand was looking for the gift that he had bought for her. He looked around the house and found it next to the mirror table and was relieved that YoungJi had not seen it yet. He walked the apartment and saw a pouting YoungJi with her arm cross and looking away from him. He then founded the right time to give YoungJi his gift.

 

 

 

He tapped her shoulder “Why are you pouting?” he walked in front of her.

 

 

 

“Who said that I was pouting? I was just thinking” she said no looking into his eyes.

 

 

 

He smiled “I know that your pouting YoungJi-ah we’ve been living together for 8 month on roommate and know we’re living together now just the 2 of us” he hold her hand “ Tell me what are you annoyed with so that i can fix it” he looked directly at her eyes.

 

 

 

“It’s just that you quickly let go of my hand and i thought that if it’s this easy to let go of my hand what will happen if we have an argument will you let go of my hand like you just did” she held her head low to cover her teary eyes for Jackson and the camera.

 

 

 

Jackson hugged her to cover her from the camera “shh shh it’s okay. I won’t let go of this hand again” he intertwine his finger with her from the side. “I’m sorry; I was just looking for the gift i bought. The gift i want to give to you.” Still in his arm, she calm down and wipe her tears before showing her face to the camera

 

 

 

“Who is the gift for again? I didn’t hear that” she teases him a bit.

 

 

 

Blushing “I said that i brought you a gift” he handed the bag to YoungJi “I hope you like it”

 

 

 

YoungJi open the bag and found bottle cologne for woman. She opened the cap off and smelled it. She than realized that the smell was like Jackson but a little bit lighter. She looked at the brand and saw the same brand as Jackson’s.

 

 

 

“Why does it look like the one you used” she asks while still holding the bottle.

 

 

 

“To tell you the truth, i was to buy a different type but as i was about to buy my cologne that cashier said that buy one get one for half price. I said to her if there was a brand with the same smell but for women and she said yes so I took it and it does smell nicer because it’s for women and I gave it to you so that is you ever miss me just smell that cologne and you will always thing of me and I will do the same” she hold up hand “promise”

 

 

 

“Your such a child you that right” she promise him

 

 

 

“But this child is your best friend and husband” he smile and hold her hand while going to the elevator.

 

 

 

They went to the parking lot to find Jackson’s car. After finding it Jackson open the door for her and went to the driver’s side, Jackson starts the car and drove off to drop YoungJi off at her dorm. As they were in the car YoungJi check the glove compartment and found a mission card.

 

 

 

“Oh what do we have here” YoungJi said as she opens the card.

 

 

 

Jackson was still focusing on the road “What does it says?” and stop at a red light and looked at the card

 

 

 

TO JackJi couple

 

Today's mission is a get together with friends to celebrate your marriage live with your loved ones and at the end of the day we’ll give you a reward. Have fun during your marriage.

 

 

 

“Wow we’re holding a party Jackson” YoungJi said and looked at Jackson.

 

 

 

“Yeah, i got that but where are we going to hold that party?”

 

 

 

“How about we have the party at our house” YoungJi said as she puts that card in her hand bag.

 

 

 

“Okay, who do we invite? How about after our schedule we buy some ingredient and cook and have our guess bring other food. Call” Jackson said as they reach YoungJi’s dorm.

 

 

 

“Okay, call” then she high-five Jackson as they arrived at her dorm

 

 

 

“Tell your unnies and I’ll tell the guys. Then we chat with our roommate family group chat and ask who can came to the party” Jackson said as he looked at YoungJi

 

 

 

“Okay, then I’ll call you after i finish my schedule”

 

 

 

“Alright then bye for now” As Jackson wave at YoungJi.

 

 

 

“Bye bye “ You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter