Moving In

Life After Roommate (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson POV

What’s happening here, first I was talking to YoungJi about the show and now I’m doing the same show with her. What am I going to do? How can I keep this feeling from her? I kept scratching on my head thinking a solution but there’s nothing I can do about it.

“What’s wrong Jackson?” she asked me abruptly.

“Oh nothing, I was just thinking about something” I said with my low tone.

“Are you upset that we’re going to do the show together?” with that cute pout of her

I look over to the PD and he said that we’re already rolling the camera.

“No, of course not I love doing the show with you……” I suddenly stop talking and realize what I just said.

“Hehehehe, I know you are……… I was just asking. You should’ve seen your face.” She started to laugh with her famous laugh.

I didn’t have anything to reply, I was just laughed with her. As we laugh a mission card was delivered with a glass of juice with two straws.

To JackJi Couple

You have to meet each other on the show, but you’re guys already know each other since you’re guys were already in the show of “Roommate” season 2. We have to put you two together because out of all the idol, both of you have the same answer to answer those question. But if you were accepted, each other need to finish the juice together and you will receive the next mission card.

I looked at her and she was looked at me. I smiled at her while sip my drink using my straw and looked at her. She was smiling and I did the same thing

We finished the drink as fast as we could because I can see that our face was a few inches apart and I need to pull back as quickly as possible. After that, we finished the drink and a card was at the edge of the table. She was the one who open it and she was quickly read it without hesitate.

To JackJi

Congratulation on being a couple, pack up your things and drive to this location. XXXXX . This is going to be your new house, both of you will be staying there and all of the furniture are already being set up. All you have to do is move in. Good Luck with Your Marriage.

“A house!!! Yeah!!!  I always want to live there because all of the tasty food are easily to be found right there.” She started to get excited about it.

“Yah!! All you think was a food. Is there only food that you have in your mind?” I acted mad at her.

“Well what did you expected. I’m always eating any kind of food whenever I have a time for it. Hehehe” she replied while acted cute in front me.

“Fine, you win” I smiled at her “ I can argue with you about it anyway “

“Nope, but by the way, who are going to drive the car?. I still don’t have a license and I know the fact that you also don’t a license.”

“Don’t think about it, let’s go pack our thinks first. Come on, I already bought for our drinks.”

“What? when did you bought this” she’s pointing on where were our drinks had been put on the table.

“When you were at the toilet. Hehehe, come on. Let’s go” I hold her hand and walked to the car park to show her something.

“Where are you going to take me Wang Jackson?” but she didn’t pull back her hand from mine.

“I want to show you this” I show her the parking lot

“A place that on where the cars are parked?” I know she was confused with this.

I release my hand away from her and put it in my pocket and the car in front of us was unlocked.

“Come on, someone want us to get in their car.” She took my hand and pulled me to the bus stop.

“Do you want to take a bus or do you want to get in my car YoungJi-ah” she stopped and looked at me as I showed her my car key

“You’re kidding at me right Wang Jackson, when did you get a license?”

“About a few months ago” I walked to the car with her hand on mine.

I open the door for her “Come on in” she just got in the car and I close the door after.

I walked to the driver side and got in. I started the car and drove to her dorm first. We were silent in the car.

“Okay where did you get the car then?” she broke her shock and the silent.

“My parents send my money after I got my licence” I answer while my eyes were focus at the road.

“But why did you get a licence and not the other member?”

“Because I want to started driving after I turn 20 and the other are too lazy to get their licence the were like “it’s too much trouble and I too tired to drive anywhere” but I got my licence and bought this car”

“Why do you want to get a licence so early” she ask

“I want to drive you where you want and to spend time with you the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter