A Hard Day

Life After Roommate (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: This chapter is not aired on We Got Married but it’s their life as a couple behind the camera. Happy reading…………

 

Just after a few week past, during the WGM being aired and the start of their relationship as a couple. Jackson and YoungJi will always have their date after work hour. They made a promise that once or twice a week they will meet each other just by themselves enjoying their date. If they’re not on a date they will text during schedule and call before going to bed. As an added bonus they got to meet during the filming of WGM and spend time together being a married couple then a regular couple.

During a filming of After School Club, Jackson and Mark were making the second episode of MarkSon. Although Jackson being tired and stress for the non-stop schedule he manage to put of a smile on his face. Mark on the other hand, had less activity during the day and was not as tired or stress as Jackson. Mark and Jackson put on a very happy show, Jackson tried to be as hyper like always but some of  Eric and Mark’s tease was making Jackson angry but Jackson just hold it in. After the show Jackson bowed to the crew and the MC’s then left to his car. Jackson always brings his car to his every schedule and meets his manager at the set. As he finish packing his belongings, Mark, Eric, Jimin and Kevin walked in.

Eric saw Jackson packing “Jackson why are you rushing?” as he sat on the sofa.

“Let’s hang out sometime Jackson” Jimin sitting in fount of the mirror “Hangout with us sometime”

“That’s sound like a great idea Jimin” Mark sitting next to Eric

Jackson just continue packing “Thanks but no thanks” Not looking at anyone. He finished packing and was at the door “I’ll take a rain check on that offer” he smiled emptily “Mark are you waiting for manager hyung or following me?” Jackson ask Mark

“I think I’ll wait here and catch up with them (referring to the ASC MC’s) before going home (Their dorm room)”

“Alright” he hugged Mark and wave to the MC’s.

They wave back then Jackson left the ASC set and to the elevator. Once inside, Jackson pushed the basement level button. In the elevator, Jackson closed his eyes and breathed in, out and counted until ten. He loves and the MC’s but today was a little over the top thought Jackson. He reached the basement level and walked to his car. Once he found his car he unlocked it and entered from the driver sit he place his bag pack on the passenger sit. He place is forehead softly on the string wheal. After a minute he lifted he’s head pulled out his phone and saw that his phone had an incoming call. He smile when he saw the caller id, he then called the number and put his phone near his ear.

It only took a second for the call to be picked up “Wae-yo?” He said with a smile on his face. She would always smile whenever YoungJi call.

“Did you finish ASC already?” she asked.

“Yeah I just got inside the car” he heard her giggled “Why are you giggling?”

“Nothing, I’ve been in the dorm for an entire day” she sighs.

Jackson laugh “Is it your day off today?”

“Yeah, when are you coming over? It’s been a long time since you visit me here at the dorm”

“It’s because every time I plan on going over there’s always something on my schedule and ruin our plan”

“Well how about today you have any schedule today?”

“I was planning on going to the gym before going home” he thought about it.

“Yah!! Wang Jackson. Are you really thinking on going to the gym than seeing me” she was mad

He smile “Just kidding” he loves teasing her “Be there in 5 minute”

“Alright then see you later, Bye”

“Bye” then he hung up the phone.

Jackson then starts the car. He wants to go to the gym to relive so of the stress he’s been having but seeing his girlfriend is even better because of their hectic schedule they haven’t been seeing each other as often as they want. This day is a rare time for them they have a small window of opportunity to meet each other in week. He drove to a drive through to by some food for them. The cashiers at the drive-through were shock seeing Jackson buying food they took same picture. Jackson smile as they took the picture and then wave and drove off. Jackson reach YoungJi’s dorm, he parked in the basement. He wore his face mask and a snapback that he wore when is going out. He got off the car and walked to the elevator and pushed the floor that KARA’s dorm was on. He was luckily that the elevator was empty and nobody was getting on and off the elevator. He got off the elevator and walked to the dorm, he reach the dorm and knock. YoungJi open the door with a smile, but then the smile fade away.

“Who are you?” YoungJi didn’t realize that it was Jackson

Jackson thought of something “Someone called and ask to deliver this to this dorm”

“Oh I thought that you were someone else” she took out her wallet “How much?”

“It’s already been paid for” he handed over the take out “Are you Heo YoungJi for KARA?”

“Yes I am” she bowed to him “Thank You for recognizing me”

“Well of course. I’ve been a fan of Kara ever since you join”

“Wow, Thank you so much for being a fan. Would you like an autograph?” she walked in the dorm to get a pen and paper “What’s your name?” as she got back to the door

Jackson smile “To Wang Jackson, Your boyfriend” he took the mask and snapback off

“To Wang……” YoungJi that saw Jackson’s face “Yah!!!” she was shock that she hit him on the shoulder “Why didn’t you told me early”

“Because you didn’t recognize me” he rubs his shoulder “Come here” he pulled her in and close the door. The he hugged her “I miss you so much YoungJi-ah”

YoungJi wrap her hand around his waist “I miss you too” she rested her head on his chest.

Jackson pulled away first “let’s eat, I know your hunger I can hear you stomach” he kissed her forehead and pulled her to the kitchen.

They sat in fount of each other telling each other about their day. YoungJi notice that Jackson only smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter