The Meeting

Life After Roommate (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson POV

It was the day of the first meeting with my wife-to-be. It was a lie if I said that I was not nerves. He keeps pacing in his room. I do not know how to act in fount of her if they meet. I keep looking at the wall clock and it was still 9 o’clock the PD said that I will meet her at 2 o’clock. The other member has other schedule. I took my phone and message my best friend.

To YoungJi
YoungJi-ah eodiya, I need your help.

 

From YoungJi
I just finish filming Star King and going home. What kind of help WangKong??

 

To YoungJi
I need to talk to you in person and I know where we should meet because I have a filming later that.

 

From YoungJi
Alright and I know just which place you’re going to pick. I have a filming too later. What time you do was to meet?

 

To YoungJi
How about 1 o’clock at the café where we usually hangout. Will that be okay with you?

From YoungJi
that’s just fine by me see you then WangKong.

 

To YoungJi
Thank You YoungJi-ah you’re the best friend I will ever had.

 

Then after a few minute she doesn’t reply my message. I should ask her if she’s fine. But every time I see her, my heart starts to beat real fast and I don’t know why. But I every time a think about the virtual wife I keep picturing YoungJi’s face. I keep scratching head thinking why, why her of all people I met. The other member doesn’t know that I keep thinking about YoungJi and I plan to keep this a secret until I figure out what I’m a going to do.

I look at the clock and it’s about time to meet with YoungJi. I wore my usual get-up and ask my Manager to send me to the café to meet-up with YoungJi and after that the WGM show at the same place. It takes a couple of minutes to get to the café from my dorm

“Are you at all nervous Jackson??” Manager-hyung ask me from the drivers sit.

“I am but I will meet up with YoungJi to make me less nervous, all after that i hope the nervousness will be gone.” As I keep my right hand over my beating heart.

We arrived at the café and I told my manager to wait in the next room. I was sitting and waiting for YoungJi and was hoping that she don’t take to long.

 

 YoungJi POV

I was at KARA’s dorm in my room thinking what he looks like. Then Jackson’s face suddenly popped in my mind. ‘What the’ I scream in my head. I looked at the clock and they were a lot of time before the meeting in WGM. I hope that Jackson doesn’t to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter