Chapter 1

Life After Roommate (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After filming roommate season 2 the members went back to their normal life. On the last episode of the show, they made a special party for only themselves. The party was not to say goodbye party but a new friendship party .Even though it was their final episode together, they promise to keep in touch with each other. After the party all of the member went to each of their room and talked with their roommate .Nana, Guk-joo and YoungJi went to their room to have girl chat. Guk-joo and Nana was curious about YoungJi and Jackson relationship. YoungJi was surprise that her unnie was talking about their bickering and why that they was always together during trips.

GJ: Yay.... YoungJi, I have a question. It's a question that I want ask you for a long time.
YJ: Ye unnie, what is it?( with a curious look)
GJ: out of all the member,who is that you have a crush on? Heheheh
Na: Yeah I want to know to ( She puts her attention to YoungJi)
GJ: Don't worry Nana you have to answer it to. Hahahah
Na: huh? Why? ( mouth wide open)
YJ: Unnie... Hahah your face is really funny. ( she tried to change the topic)
GJ: yeah..... Haha it's really funny. ( she looked at YoungJi) so magnae how is it??
YJ: I don't have a crush on anyone ( trying to deny it, but her face turn red from thinking about her crush)
Na: Look look her she's blushing. Hahaha there must be someone she like or even looove ( stretching the word love)
YJ: Unnie.....please the last I want is to be with him.( she blush just by thinking of him)
GJ: Omo look how red your cheeks are. You really have someone that you like right........ ( a smirk appeared oh her face)
Na: Come on YoungJi who is it we what to know ( she look at YoungJi)
YJ: Do I have to??( She look down)
GJ: Okey fine just the room number is just fine with me ( she know that YoungJi is not going to say the name)
YJ: room 1( she said as softly and as quite as she can, almost like a whisper)
GJ & Na: What???? YJ: I said r r r r room 1 okey ( she said it with a stuttering voice)
Na: ou why didn't you say so. Me too and it's Jackson. Hehehe.
GJ & YJ: what you like Jackson......
Na: Ye..... What's not to like about him... Heheheh
GJ: well then lets talk about something else okey.
Na: Ye.......
YJ: Ye... ( she look down because she's sad and because she likes Jackson too.)

In the room they talked about the first day being in roommate, about their guest and the happy memories they made together. While in room 1 Jackson and Kang Joon were talking the same thing about who they like. 

KJ: so Jackson, who is it?
JW: Huh hyeong? Who what? ( He look confused)
KJ: you know, who do you like? ( He smile) 
JW: I like someone that is healthy, has a great smile, and someone that is fun to be around with.
KJ: who is it?
JW: anyone that has those quality.
KJ: who is it? ( he wants' Jackson to say the name) is it Guk-Joo
JW: aniyo hyeong, noona is someone who is like a mother to me and nothing else.
KJ: is she in the room same room as her( He interrogate Jackson more)
JW: umm....... ( He was sweeting and started to look everywhere)
KJ: So she is in the same room as Guk-Joo. Hahaha ( Look at Jackson with a tell-me-who-is-it look)
JW: Okey hyeong, do you want to know.
KJ: ( He just nod and look intensely at Jackson waiting for his answer)
JW: ( took a dip breath and said) it's Heo YoungJi ( He look down immediately)
KJ: What?? ( mouth wide open) chinca you like YoungJi. ( still not believing his answer)
JW:I like her okey hyung( He look down and blush a bit)
KJ: since when you started liking her??
JW: Since I first saw her. My heart starting to bite like crazy.
KJ: And why you always started a fight with her is because.......
JW: because I want to spend time with her ( still looking down)
KJ: Why didn't you tell her the truth from the started ( hitting Jackson head softly)
JW: because we're still rookies and I don't want to ruin our carrier.
KJ: Okey then that's fine by me. Just don't let your feeling YoungJi goes unnoticed okey. Just fine the right moment to tell her okey. ( patted Jacksons       shoulder)
JW:Fine hyeong.. I'll try.

The cast of roommate had a heart to heart talk with each other before the producer said 'cut' and roommate s2 is finally over. After the cameras were turn off, the cast bowed to the staff and producer, soon after hugged each other and saying their goodbyes. One by one they lift, the only two people left was Jackson and YoungJi. Both their manager had a short meeting before picking them up at the cafe near their roommate house. Jackson and YoungJi walked in the cafe, they ordered drinks and some snacks to pass the time. Both of them seem to be nervous around each other.

YJ: H h h h how was your day J J J J Jackson ( she tried to break the ice but ended up stuttering in the process)
JW: emm it was the same as usual, practice,practice and practice. How about you?? Did anything interesting happen to you??
YJ: (She look up thinking, then she suddenly laugh)hahaha
JW: huh? What's so funny? Tell me.
YJ: Yesterday,Hara unnie was watching WGM and it said that their looking for a new couple for the program. My unnies want me to call the producer and enter the show. Can you imagine me, on WGM. (silent laugh)
JW: hahaha. Yeah I can't imagine that.

Jackson and YoungJi talked for hours, they would that about their member, their experience in the music industry. Until their manager came and pick them up. Both of them exchange their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Jackson POV Jackson and the rest of got7 member were practicing their dance for music bank,the song was 'A' and ' Stop Stop it '. They would practice hard so that they will not make any mistakes. Mark, Jackson, and Youngjae were talking about how to show their dance move on stage, when their manager walked in. He was looking for Jackson, he told him that JYP-hyeong wants to see him. Mark and Youngjae though that Jackson was getting into trouble.

Mark: Jackson, when you get punished can I have your bed.. ( start to ) 
YJae: yeah and I can have your psp right ( joining in with Mark)

Mark and Youngjae high five as they saw that Jackson had a worry look on his face. They know that it was a small thing and that he was fine. They only want to . As Jackson walked out of the practice room, he ask his manager-hyeong why he was ask to met JYP-hyeong.

Manager: Jackson don't worry. You've done great during this past month and during the variety show. 
JW: I don't know hyeong, I'm still worry. Maybe it's because I haven't practice enough for is month. Or maybe it's because I've been playing to much.         (Started sweeting) 

Manager: Come on, to worry. I'm your hyeong I know if your performance were bad ( trying to cheer Jackson on)
JW: Okey hyeong, I trust you.

They've arrived at JYP's office and his manager ask if Jackson was ready, Jackson just nodded and they knock on the door.

Knock knock

JYP: Come on in.

They both open the door and walked in the room.

JW: hyeong, why did you call only me here?

JYP: Don't worry your not in trouble or anything bad. Have a sit, can I have a talk with Jackson?
Manager: Sure....( he walked out and close the door behind him)
Jackson: So hyeong, what did you want to talk about?? ( he took a sit in front of JYP)
JYP: You know that you were in roommate right and you know WGM right
JW: Ye ( while nodding)
JYP: they want you to be cast in it. I mean WGM. Your interview with the PD-nim is this evening at 3 30 pm
JW: What?? ( he was surprise) why didn't I know about this.
JYP: Because me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter