Chapter 2

Heaven's Victim

(Kikwang's POV)

"She's not the right one." I said coldly to one of the servants holding a girl.

"But she looks just like-" "No she doesn't!" I cut him off from finishing the sentence. "If you don't find a girl that looks like her... You will know what happens."

"Yes, master." He answered and took the girl away.

"Master! On Earth, two angels appeared! They're helping people." Yoseob came in with the broken mirror that showed Earth in it.

"Angels." I smirked and stared into the mirror. A girl and a boy. Only their backs were shown. "Lemme see their faces."

Yoseob stared at the mirror shocked. "What is it?" I asked him annoyed with his expression.

"Jae-Jaekyung." He studdered.

"What?" I immediatly took the mirror from him and saw her face. "Jaekyung." I whispered.

"Kang Jiyoung, shall we leave?" The man said to her, in the mirror. She nodded agreeing and walked out to the streets helping humans.

"Kang Jiyoung." I said repeatedly. "Her name is Kang Jiyoung."

"Master, she looks just like-" "I know, Yoseob." I smiled to myself.

"But she's an angel." He shot back.

"She is an angel. Why do I care?" I stared into the mirror still looking at her.

"They are out to capture you sir." He replied.

"They couldn't even capture me the first time, what's the point of even trying again?" I scoffed. "Foolish angels. If they want me, they'll get me."

I set the mirror down and went onto Earth. I saw them walking and helping a family that happened to lose everything they had because of an Earthquake. I slowly walked up to them. Kang Jiyoung turned around and saw me then smiled. I smirked at her.

"Hi, I'm AJ." I covered my Devil name.

"Kang Jiyoung." She waved at me and took out her hand to shake mine.

"Myungsoo." The angel boy came and took out his hand to shake mine. "Should we get on track now?" Jiyoung nodded with a smile then helped out the family pick up their things. I bent down besides Jiyoung and help pick up trash. 

"Thank you guys for helping my family and I. I'm Yong Junhyung." He bowed to us.

"There's no need to thank us, we just wanted to help." Jiyoung said.

"Where are you from?" I grinned at her. She took a while to answer me back. 

"From here." Myungsoo answered me for her.

"Yes, from here. What about you?" She asked.

"I'm from here as well, but I don't see you guys." I lied.

"We just moved here." She smiled then got the trash she collected into a pile on the ground.

The wind was blowing her hair and the sun was shining on her. Jaekyung, are you there? I'm calling for you but that person I see isn't you. She's as beautiful as you. Am I moving on already?

"Kang Jiyoung, Myungsoo, and AJ, I must thank you for helping us again!" Junhyung and his family thanked us.

"Where will you guys be staying?" Jiyoung asked while tilting her head to one side.

"We'll be staying at my friend's house." He answered while carrying his camera.

(Junhyung's POV)

I took a few quick snaps of all of them then walked my parents to Dongwoon's house. He appeared out of he house and welcomed us. He was my bestfriend since five. I held my camera up close to me looking at the pictures I took of Jiyoung, Myungsoo, and AJ. Until suddenly Dongwoon took the camera and stared deep into the pictures. "She's pretty." Dongwoon grinned at me. "You like her?"

"Ha, it's not like that!" I smiled and tried to get the camera back.

"Wait..." He said and squinted into a picture of AJ. "He looks familar."

"Whatever." I said as I got it back. "You know, she is pretty."

"Haaa, so you do like her!" Dongwoon smirked.

"Not so sure bout liking her but, she really is beautiful." I smile sheepishly to myself.

(Dongwoon's POV)

So the devil came onto Earth once again. Why would he come up here for? The girl in the picture looked just like his past lover. He must've came here for her. I went through Junhyung's camera and saw pictures of her but Kikwang was always in the background staring at her. Weird.

I went into my room and locked the door behind me making sure no one gets in. Suddenly my phone rang. I answered it but I could only hear scratchy noises. Then the call ended and the next thing I got was a text message.

Meet me tonight at 2AM.

-You know who

Chills ran down my spine as I read it. It was him and I'm going to meet him for once.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Updated November 13, 2011@2:02PM, California, USA)