Chapter 4

Heaven's Victim

(Dongwoon's POV)

"Mmmm." Junhyung groaned as I nudged the sleeping prince.

"Hyung, wake up!" I said shaking him until he did.

"Five more minutes!" He yelled weakly and threw his weak arm to stop me.

"No, hyung! Get up! Lets go to take some pictures!" I laughed and grabbed his camera. I the camera and went through the pictures. The picture of that girl appeared and I immediatly remembered what happened last night. I looked at my forearm and saw the burn that appeared on it as soon as Kikwang left. It read 'AJ' in bright red. The words burnt through my skin but, it didn't hurt.

"Yah, that's my camera!" Junhyung got off the mattress and took it from me. "Ah, looking at her again." He smiled while looking down onto the picture. "I told you she's pretty!"

"Very pretty..." I smirked as Junhyung got ready.

(Jiyoung's POV)

Myungsoo and I walked out to help more people. We walked to an orphange and gave out food and played with them half of the day. As it was lunch time, I walked out of the property and spotted an injured familar man. I ran to him and noticed it was AJ. "AJ, what happened?" I asked worriedly looking at his woomed leg. Someone had a gun.

"I'm okay." He panted. "A few guys just came and ganged up on me.." He screamed in pain.

"What? How could they?" I took off my white sweater and ripped the sleeves to stop the blood from leaving his leg. I helped him get up. His arms was around me. I could feel his warmth and his breath on my skin. He made me feel that comfortable relieving safe feeling, just like in my dream. A chill went down my spine when the thought of him being the man in my dream trying to take my wings. I quickly brushed off the thought and continued to support AJ.

His eyes were beginning to close. We almost made it to the orphanage until a gang appeared in bright red. "Oh, so now he got his girlfriend to help him. Hey girl, you should be mine!" The guy smirked and blocked our way. Another guy stepped towards us and pushed AJ down to the ground.

"What are you doing?!" I almost shouted and went back down to get him and as I did, the same guy came and grabbed me away from AJ. I was losing my temper.

"Jiyoung, run away!" I could hear him as he was getting stompped by the gang.

I took out the neckalace I got when I was still in Heaven. It was said to only be used in case of emergency. It contained five miracles. I held the neckalace and closed my eyes to make it happen. I opened my eyes and all eyes were on me. My wings were out. They all ran away as AJ was still lying on the ground. I got to him and wiped away the blood on his lips. "You're an angel.." He whispered with a small grin calming me. I forgot all about my wings.

"Jiyoung, your wings." Myungsoo came and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry..." I sighed and hid them.

(Junhyung's POV)

"Dude, lets go over here! There's nothing there!" Dongwoon whined as I tried taking snaps of nature. Just then a group of people came running from behind wearing bright red. "Lets check it." He dragged me.

We saw people. A person was lying on the floor, injured while the others were up helping him. I ran to see if they needed help. When I approached them, I noticed it was Jiyoung and the other two guys from yesterday. "What happened here?" I asked staring at her.

"A gang in bright red almost killed AJ." Myungsoo answered while looking at Jiyoung taking care of AJ.

"Where's the nearest hospital?!" Jiyoung asked with almost tears in her eyes.

"It's a few miles from here. I don't think we would make it." Dongwoon replied. She sighed then grabbed AJ's arm and pulled him up. I immediatly helped her support him. Myungsoo went to the orphanage as Dongwoon came and helped as well. Myungsoo came back with his packs.

"We could go to the place where I'm currently staying." Jiyoung started walking.

(Hyori's POV)

He almost died. Kikwang almost died yet she still saved him. Does she not know that AJ is Kikwang? "Myungsoo is going to get hurt." I heard Goddess Gyuri say.

"An angel never loves with the whole heart. Same goes to us Goddesses, Gyuri." I smirked at her.

"Your parents did." She challenged. "Well, atleast your mother did."

"Shut up." I hissed. The terrible memories are coming...

When Kikwang..

When father...

When I.. was born.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

||Author's Note||

Hey guys! Sorry I took so long to update this chap! Not too long. >.<

Anyways, I was busy cause it was the end of the year and events was happening so I had to help~ Sorry for the long wait!!! And hope ya enjoy and continue to support this FF! :D AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

(Updated Jan. 5th 2012, @ 1:22PM, USA, California)