Chapter 9

Heaven's Victim

(Myungsoo's POV)

"You chose this path, Jiyoung." I said as she lied on the ground in pain. "I loved you."

"Why won't you kill me?" She asked.

"Taking your wings away, they're like killing you but much worse. Killing you would make you go to Hell. Kikwang would want that, so forth, I'm making you a fallen angel." I grinned evilly and went down on my two knees and leaned over her.

"Not even in Heaven where someone could feel safe." She breathed heavily. "I finally realize it now."

"What's your point?" I scoffed at her.

"I'm no longer immortal, but when I die, at least I won't be in Heaven where you are." She grinned as I lifted her weak body up towards me. 

A flush of anger inside me released. Then I smirked at her weak body. "Well, I suppose I'll give you a little feel of Heaven that you never had before." 

My hands slid themselves under her shirt and pulled her closer to me making sure she can feel my breath against her smooth white skin. 

(Hyori's POV)

I chained both the devils up and transported into the room that Myungsoo and Jiyoung was in. "What are you doing Myungsoo?!"

He was clearly on top of her not but body to body. He turned his head and smirked passed me to Kikwang. "It's nice having being in Heaven with her. Too bad we caught you."

"You turned her into a fallen angel?!" Kikwang yelled with pure anger and hate. 

"Get off of her now, Myungsoo!" I ordered while glaring at him.

"Yes, ma'am." He grinned then carried Jiyoung as he got up. 

He gave her a final kiss on the neck and smiled at Kikwang, "It's a shame that she's a fallen angel now. Maybe I should keep her since her memories of being an immortal are going to be erased."

"Better yet, Myungsoo, do not brainwash her. Let the traitor suffer with the memories as a mortal. Now, I shall perform the Sacred Ceremony." I smiled greatly and turned to the devil. "In the name of God,"

"Goddess Hyori!" I heard panting behind me. I turned my head to see who it was and smiled at him.

"Now that we have the devil, there are two mortals that know of everything. Should we let loose?" He asked.

"No, when we turn the devils into humans, I will erase all of Earth's memories. Doojoon, go fetch me the two mortals that helped Myungsoo." I finished with a smirk.

"Is this what you really want?" Jiyoung spoke softly.

"Ah, fallen angel. How I pity you. You could've been a Goddess too." I chuckled at her. I noticed her neckalace was shinning, "What a pity. The two devils must be forgotten now."

"You lied!" Kikwang yelled angrily, "Mark your words!"

"How deceiving right?" I yawned, "First, I will erase Earth's memories and then turn you all into mortals and suffer in Earth."

(Doojoon's POV)

I appeared in front of Dongwoon's and Junhyung's eyes as they focused on their things. As I did, the two jumped, frightened. I spreaded out my wings and stared at them. "I know you are connected to the devil somehow. I'm going to need your help." Junhyung frowned at me then Dongwoon.

"Help, on what?" He asked me.

"Help protect Jiyoung, AJ, you two, and most importantly, Earth." I replied.

"What's going on?" Junhyung's eyes widened. 

"The Goddess has gone mad. We need to hurry before she finds out I'm rebelling against her." I explained as quickly as I could. 

"We'll go!" Junhyung got up immediatly and dragged Dongwoon towards me as I extended my hand to them so we could leave.

"When we get there, we will need to tear off Myungsoo's wings, that way we will have more power over them." I said as we went.

 

"In the name of God, Earth's most precious memories must be wiped off on the face of the Earth. No mortal on Earth will ever be able to remember anything in their current lives now that the devil has been caught. Sins will finally be wiped off from everyone as I say these last verses of the Sacred Scroll." I heard as soon as we got to Heaven. 

"Jiyoung!" I heard Kikwang's voice yell. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

WOW! It's been a LOOOOOOOOONG time since I updated! I hope you guys still read it! Or perhaps have new readers! LOL

(Updated March 26, 2013 @ 6:39PM CA, USA time)