Chapter 6

Heaven's Victim

(Jiyoung's POV)

When we got to the hotel, I couldn't hold up my eyelids and fell asleep.

"Let me hold your hand." That same guy from my previous dream held my hand without my answer. I blushed shyly and smiled at him as if I was in love with him. As if I knew who he was.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"You will find out soon." He leaned in closer to my face. I felt his breath on my neck.

"I can't do this." I pushed myself away from him.

"Why not?" He asked and got closer again.

"I'm an angel, and I don't even know who you are." I avoided his eyes and looked down.

"I'm one too." He grinned and gave me butterfly kisses on my neck.

"Myungsoo?!" I was in shock. My heart started beating twice as much as the original. My heart was trembling in fear. Those kisses felt weird yet sweet.

"No, I'm Lucifer's son." I felt his smirk on my neck. From my neck, he slowly kissed upward and his hand pulled my head closer to him. I tried pushing and pulling away but, it was too late. His lips pressed onto mine. He forced his tongue in between my lips. Using all my strength, I pushed him only by little. And so, I gave in to what he had to offer.

(Kikwang's POV)

It was night time. Junhyung and Dongwoon left already. It was just Myungsoo, Jiyoung, and me. I waited until they slept. I made sure Dongwoon knew what he was doing. I smirked as I heard Myungsoo snore. Just then Dongwoon entered the room with tape and ropes. He taped Myungsoo's mouth shut and tied him onto the bed. I carried the sleeping angel and vanished into my world that looked no different from Earth.

"Jae Kyung..." Yoseob's eyes widened as I entered my room and locked my room. Just then, Jiyoung's neckalace started glowing. She opened her eyes and smiled at me then stared at her neckalace. I lifted up her chin to glare into her eyes. They were different from Jae Kyung's. She was breathing heavily.

"AJ..." She gulped and avoided my eyes. "Where are we? Where's Myungsoo?"

"We're at my house. Myungsoo told me he had to go back to Heaven." I lied and smiled to assure her that it was okay.

"But, why didn't he tell me?" She asked herself. "Oh, my neckalace. It's glowing..." Then her eyes widened as if she found out something. "You're... Kikwang."

"That's right." I answered.

"Why?" She asked hurt. "Was it also you that entered my dreams?"

"Maybe." I replied and leaned in on her.

"I trusted you." She was glaring at me filled with hurtful anger.

"I couldn't help it. I didn't mean to fall in love with you." I confessed as she stood there in shock.

(Myungsoo's POV)

I opened my eyes and felt something wrong. I couldn't get up. My mouth was taped and on the corner of my eyes, I saw Dongwoon. "Ah, you're finally awake." He smirked and took off the tape.

"What do you want? Where's Jiyoung?" I glared coldly at him.

"Hell." He grinned evilly. "Don't worry, Kikwang just need her to become a fallen angel. Nothing will affect you nor Heaven."

"What if she becomes evil?!" I shouted.

"Bingo." He winked at me with two thumbs up. My anger started shaking and with all my energy, I broke out of being tied down onto the bed and my wings spread widely.

"How do I get there!" I glared at his frightened soul.

"I-I-I don't know!" He hesitated.

"Lies!" I grabbed the collar of his shirt and lifted him up. "How?"

"Th-There's a portal that gets you there. I'll take you there." He gulped and begged me to let me let him go.

"Alright." I set him on the ground and led me to a nearby cemetary.

"It's in there." He pointed in the dug up hole.

"You sure?" I asked suspicious.

"I'm very certain." He nodded his head.

"Go in there first." I pushed him into it and disappeared. I followed him through and got there.

"Dongwoon, what are you doing here?" A blonde guy asked him viciously.

"Yoseob." I remembered learning about the underworld holders.

"Who do we have here?" He smirked at me and crossed his arms.

"Where's Jiyoung?!" I exclaimed.

"With master." He answered simply.

"Take me to them!" I took out my gun and pointed it at him.

"Afaid I can't." He replied. "Master said you were trouble. He was right. Should I make you an underworld worker, Myungsoo?"

"Ahhh!" I heard a loud scream behind Yoseob.

"Jiyoung!" I yelled and ran towards her voice into a hallway. Yoseob followed.

"I think she's in the process of being a fallen angel." He grinned evilly.

"No!" I got my gun and blasted the door open. I ran in and found Jiyoung's shirt ripped open. "Jiyoung!" I ran to her and lifted her up checking on her back to see if her wings were still there. She was weak. Her neckalace was nearly shining. Seeing her like this ripped my heart. "What did he do?" I whispered as liquid had swell up against my eyes.

"Ah, you're here." Kikwang appeared in front of us shirtless.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

||Author's Note||

Okies. I think I've gone a bit too far. >.> Lol I'm soooo sorry Jingy!! x.x Sorry for like the looooonggg time to update! It's summer so i think i could try updating all my stories! Keke! I'll try! Just continue reading and supporting! :D

(Updated July 2nd, 2012 @ 5:20PM USA, CA time)