Chapter 3

Heaven's Victim

(Nicole's POV)

"Yah, Yoseob!" I shouted as I noticed Kikwang's not here.

"Yes, mistress?" He came in the room.

"Where's Kikwang?" I asked him looking around.

"He's up on Earth, ma'am." He replied as I glared at him, demanding what he was there for. He flinched then spoke. "He-he-he said you shouldn't get involved."

"He's my brother for God's sake. I'm going up to Earth." I said getting dressed.

"No, don't go! Master went on Earth because of an angel!" Yoseob confessed. I stared at him then got undressed.

"I suppose it is night. And tell me Yoseob." I smirked at him then sat down on a chair. "Why would he go to Earth for an angel when he knows they are searching for him? Is he stupid?"

"He went there because an angel looks like Jaekyung." He said defending my brother.

(Kikwang's POV)

When it was dark enough I walked to his house. It was exactly 2AM when I heard him inside the house. Letting a human live knowing that I, the prince of darkness is here, is dangerous but maybe he could help. He opened the door quietly and bowed. "You know too much." I evilly smirked at him. He closed the door behind him nervously.

"I'll do anything you say." He pleaded.

"Alright then. I suppose you do know about the two angels that came to Earth." I said and took out my phone and showed him a picture of them. "I need you to help me get the girl." He nodded his head while looking at the phone. "Tomorrow, go outside and search for them. When you do find them, just text me." I explained then vanished in front of his eyes back to Hell.

"Kikwang!" I heard Nicole's voice. "Why are you on Earth when two angels are looking for you?!"

"Nikori, everything's going to be alright." I grinned at her.

"You said that the last time you went on Earth! For God's sake, I almost lost you! I don't want to actually lose you this time! If this is about that one human you fell-" "This has nothing to do with her!" I cut her off softly but sharp. "This isn't your business, it's mine. They're after me, not you. Do not interfere with me, sister."

"Fine, whatever happens to me, do not interfere with me, brother!" She shot back and walked to her room.

I sighed heavily and punched the wall. Maybe I was wrong. I walked slowly to Cole's room and knocked. "Cole, open the door!" I said softly.

"Go away! You're not my business!" She exclaimed.

I sighed then with a simple twist of the door knob, I opened the door and discovered her avoiding eye contact with me by turning away from me. "I admit I am wrong and I admit this is because of Jaekyung. Nicole, I'm sorry okay?"

"But why?" She asked and turned her head to face me.

"Why what?" I replied.

"Why are you going back? Why do you still yearn for this girl? Why when I almost lost you the last time you went back?!" She cried while I stood there. How could I answer these questions?

"I don't know what it is." I started. "It's something I can't explain... but do trust me, Nikori. I will be okay."

She sighed then puffed her cheeks. "Okay then, just be safe."

(Jiyoung's POV)

Standing from the house that was destroyed due to an Earthquake, a figure near an empty alley came closer towards me. I felt my heart clench as it did. Squinting my eyes, the figure became clearer. He smirked at me as I stared into his eyes. Something in his eyes made me feel... comfortable and safe. He was one step away now. I took the last step and placed my arms around him. I'm not quite sure why I did it, but it felt good feeling his warmth. He too, had his arms wrapped around me. It stayed like this for at least five minutes. "Jiyoung." He said softly and pulled away to meet my eyes with his. I was mesmerized by his glare, I didn't take notice on whatever that was happening surrounding me.

Suddenly a sharp pain stabbed my back. I gasped for air as if I was under water for a long time. The last thing I saw was him smirking evilly as my vision was getting blury and fell onto the ground. My wings were broken. I am a fallen angel.

I woke up breathing heavily with sweat all over my body. It's so hot... in winter. I then saw Myungsoo staring at me making me notice that it was all just a dream. I checked my back to see if it was okay. It was totally fine, my wings are safe and sound. "You okay?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I answered and got up to shower.

Who was that person in my dream?

(Myungsoo's POV)

The sun rose up slowly while the dark clouds accompanied the sky. I stared at Jiyoung's bed then her sleeping face. Why does she look so familiar? My eyes then focused on her lips. They were moist and healthy. I slightly smiled at the sight then without notice, her eyes slowly opened and our eyes met. My chest fluttered and all of a sudden, it was hot and awkward. I was frozen. "I need to use  the washroom." She said breaking the silence.

"Ah, yes." I was flushing in embarassment as she left to the bathroom. Aigoo, Myungsoo, this is so not you. Just because she's beautiful doesn't mean that you have to act different and plus, you're waiting to go back to Heaven to confess your love to Goddess Gyuri! You can't be changing your heart! Get a hold of yourself!

As soon as she came back out, I tried to avoid eye contact. She got her stuff ready to go out for today. "Are you ready?" She asked standing in front of me.

"Yeah, I was just waiting for you." I stole a glance of her and quickly grabbed my bag and walked out making sure she was following me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

||Author's Note||

Did you guys wait long? I'm sorry! Haha, I'm either too lazy or too busy so I made this chapter a little bit longer just for you guys! ^0^ Wait, but is it long? It's only 1,031 words. Kekeke hope I get feedbacks! Oh! And this is how the background picture looks like!

(Updated November 26th, 2011 @ 1:53AM California Time!)