Chapter 5

Heaven's Victim

(Narrator's POV)

Jae Suk was a human that fell in love with a Goddess. Her name was Jae Kyung. She was in an arranged marriage with Kim Jonghyun but disagreed to it. She ran away from Heaven and came down to Earth. On Earth she is weak because if she is found out the devil will take her to the underworld, Hell. Being on Earth for the first time, she saw how corrupted Earth was. It made her help people, and that's when she met him, Jae Suk. As years went by they married each other finally and she was pregnant. Jae Suk soon became ill. Over the years Jae Kyung has found out her powers on Earth. She knew how to heal by using her Heaven's neckalace. She used it without knowing the consequences to using it on Earth. Her husband became strong again. He was better than ever. Then right in front of his eyes he saw the devil in front of his eyes with Jae Kyung. He saw the devil take her away.

"If you want her back, give me all the power she transferred to you. I'll come back in a week." He said then poof into thin air. Jae Suk was devasted. He didn't know what to do. He was filled with anger and sadness. With all this anger and rage in him, he punched the wall to the ground. He was never this powerful before. He soon found out that he became an immortal when his wife transferred those energy on the neckalce to him.

A week later, the devil came back alone. "Where is she?!" Jae Suk clenched his fists.

"Come on, I will take you to her." The devil smirked and they vanished into the underworld. Jae Suk saw his beloved other half and a little girl running around. "Hyori, sit down with your mother."

"Yes daddy." She obeyed and sat next to Jae Kyung.

"Jae Kyung!" Jae Suk shouted her name. "Is that... our child?" She nodded her head. "But it's been just a week..."

"It's been five years to be honest." The devil grinned evilly.

"How?" Jae Suk asked with rage.

"You've missed your wife so much that you lost your sense of time. When you've decided that it was a week, when it was actually five years, I came up and brought you here. And not to mention, you're an immortal." He gave Jae Suk a long soft glare. Jae Suk turned to face his wife.

"Jae Kyung, lets go." Jae Suk grabbed her hand but she didn't budge. "What's wrong?"

"She won't go, unless if it's me." The devil then took out the neckalace that saved Jae Suk. "Put all the energy back."

"Kikwang!" Jae Kyung pleaded. "Stop."

"I'm doing this for you, Kyung-ah." Kikwang said sincerly. Jae Suk was confused.

"What is this?!" Jae Suk stared into her eyes and grasped harder onto her wrists.

"It hurts." She said softly. He didn't notice that he was so powerful. He loosened up his hold of her and asked once more.
 "I'm sorry, Jae Suk."

"I don't understand.." He let go of her. Hyori then grabbed onto his hands. He looked down and saw her eyes that reminded him of his other half.

"I think I love him." Jae Kyung said with guilt.

"Daddy?" She asked with a smile of high hopes. He bent down and hugged her. Kikwang also bent down and placed his hand on Hyori's head. Jae Suk pulled away from her.

"What do you want?" Kikwang asked him.

"I want my family back." Jae Suk answered.

"After you give me the energy." Kikwang gave him the neckalace. Jae Suk took it and transferred his energy to it. The devil smirked as always and got the energy within the neckalace back. "Go." He said as a portal appeared.

"Kikwang.." Jae Kyung stared into his eyes. Kikwang leaned onto her and whispered into her ears. She nodded and grabbed Hyori's wrist. Jae Suk and his family all went back to Earth. Jae Suk was a weak normal mortal again which meant he could die any moment but he still felt strong. Using his time wisely, he wanted to get closer to his daughter first. They clicked pretty well. Jae Suk then tried spending time with Jae Kyung but she was so spaced out. She does love him but not in the same way anymore. Her feelings changed over the five years with Kikwang. She can't be blamed for because she thought Jae Suk died.

Five years later, Jae Suk and Jae Kyung died in a car accident. Angels from Heaven came down to Earth and quickly recognized the long lost Goddess's daughter. They took Hyori up to Heaven and raised her. Ever since that day when Hyori's parents died, she blamed the devil for everything. She vows to avenge them.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

||Author's Note||

Hello! Yeah, I know, I haven't been updating as much and all well it was because things were happening as time flew by.. Anyways how'd ya like this update? Keke understanding why Hyori hates Kikwang now??

(Updated April 26th, 2012, @ 7:53PM, USA, California)