Chapter 7

Beautiful Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minzy.... Dehan is dead.... Two years ago,"

"Wh... Wh... WHAT?"

Dehan is dead. That guy. This is too much. NO. I can't feel the tears when I need them. I want to feel the pain out of the sudden, so I can cover up this reality. So I can continue to ignore this emptiness. Why... Why is it always be me who have to go through this?

"No... You are lying right?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just knew about this, Minzy," says Luna. She reaches out my hands and pulls me into her embrace.

"Go away, go... I need to be alone," 
The strength of my body is gone and I can only pushes Luna away weakly. "Just go. Go, all of you,"

"Minzy," Luna once again tries to reach out for my hands but Sehun stops her from doing so. Our eyes barely meet each other. Why now only I can differentiate between them? When the first time we walked across each other's  path, I was so overwhelmed by my emotions. Then the second time, I was too drunk to know that he isnt Dehan. I know he's different, I can feel it... I just can't bring myself to say so, probably because I miss him too much.

"Come on, she needs some time. I'm sorry for your loss, Minzy," says Sehun. His voice sounds exactly like him. Twin. That thought alone wanting me to burst out laughing. Fate is so cruel. Even after Dehan dies, I feel like I have been haunted by him. Sehun holds Luna's shoulders and leads her out of the room. Kai still stands in front of the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter