Chapter 6

Beautiful Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not again. I looked at my torn jeans on the floor. Since that night of me throwing cake on Dehan, I had been terrorized by them. They sent my death threats and pulled these childish games on me. I picked up my favorite jeans and threw it away in the bin that was filled with all my same fated torn shirts and hoodie for the past three days. I. Can't. Stand. This. Anymore. But Luna and Kai locked me in this room. They hid me, with hope that no one could harm me. They didn't know about this and I chose to keep these threats as secret. Kai was a huge help for those three days. He always stayed beside me, brought me food and movies. And for that three days, I blocked away any thoughts of Dehan from my mind. Kai didn't even bother to mention him. Luna hadn't come back to this room since that night, for some unknown reasons.

Those crazy girls only came to my room whenever I was in bathroom or Kai wasn't around. Talking about being a coward, that certain guy they adored so much, he didn't show his face in front of my door for the past three days. Or maybe, he didn't remember me at all. Two years. That was such a long time. Could he lost his memories by chance? My phone on my table was vibrating, showing the caller ID - Kai. Not waiting for the second ring, I pressed the green button.

"Morning Minggki," greeted the cheerful voice. Since we spent day and night locked together in the same room. I opened up about my life. I usually didn't do that but with Kai, I feel comfortable... It was like I had known him for a long time. I told him about Daesung and 'Minggki' slipped away without my notice. Kai had called me by my childhood nickname since then.
"Morning... so what Luna told you to do again?"
                               
I heard a noise like someone was talking behind him. Then I caught Luna's voice whispering.

"Is that Luna? Tell her that I can take care of myself. So please stop playing as my bodyguards," I didn't like to be like a child that needed someone to take care of. My mother didn't like that kind of child. I had to be strong. Why was Luna so eager to help me? Who did she think she was? We didn't know each other that well, so why would she care?

"I'm sorry.... Luna wanted me to tell you.... can you skip class today?... We just knew that... some girls are waiting for you in front of your class. I will be there in minutes... so... can you.....,"

"Skip class on the first day of college. No way. Stop treating me like I'm not capable to defend myself. I don't need your help or Luna's help. I can take care of myself," I was mad at Luna. I was mad at Kai. I hate Dehan. Argh. Because of him. This was all because of him. I hung up before Kai could utter another word, then I threw my phone onto the bed. Let's see who was going to win this time. You messed with the wrong girl. I was not someone you could bully.

                                                                       


Whispers. Finger pointing. Glares. They treated me like I was a murderer. I tried  to ignore, but it was too much for my eyes to let go. Halfway to my class, a group of girls were standing and blocking my way. One girl saw me walking towards them and told the blonde girl who I assumed was their leader. They were all focusing on me now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter