Chapter 5

Beautiful Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHAT I GOT MYSELF INTO!!!!

Ugh.... I was so wrapped into leading Kai to believe in that I was fine till I forgot that there was a possibility of seeing Dehan in the party.

Here I was. Mad at myself, looking at my own reflection on the mirror. I checked myself for the last time when suddenly, there was a knock on my door. I stormed out from my bathroom. I tried to throw away the unease feeling in my stomach.

"Are you ready?"

Kai was wearing a simple polo shirt that matched with his black khaki trousers. Even how simple the way he dressed, you couldn't overlook the charm he had.

"Yeah," I slid my hand onto his arm.

"Let's go,"

We walked towards a frat house, Kai's friend who held the party. It only took less than 10 minutes. From far, you could hear a pop song blasting. Some guys were nodding along to beat. While others chose to express themselves through dancing. The house itself was overcrowded with people. Most of the guys came to Kai and greeted him by handshakes. He was not only popular among the girls. Kai was likable from any gender. Kai greeted them back and led me into the back of the house. Kitchen. The only place that somehow was not filled with people. Maybe this area was not allow for people coming in. I only saw a couple by the sink, eating each other's face off. Kai left me alone and promised to me that he would come back later. I just nodded. I saw Kai talking to the guy who greeted him infront of the house before dissappearing into the crowd.

Nothing changed much. This party was the same with any highschool party. Just the crowd and the fun were doubled. That was how I felt, at least. Beer, maybe for some freshmen were not allowed, but majority, we could already drink legally. Then ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter