Whirlwind of emotions

Junseung Love Cafe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I closed my eyes tightly trying to shake off flashes of memories that were meant to fade. Memories of happy and sad times. Junhyung and I had been dating for almost a year when we finally decided to make things official.  His parents were supportive and welcoming. I had a feeling things would turn out that way since my first encounter with them was great, plus Junhyung once told me how his parents were fully aware that he didn't care about gender when it comes to love.  

The problem lied with my mother.  Well, you see, my mom has always been a very conservative person (the word very itself is actually an understatment). I remember how she kicked Hara out when she found out about her pregnancy. Mom said she'd rather be dead than being a grandmother to a bastard child. Immediately, she cut all ties with Hara. Geruim and I were not allowed to ever speak of or be in touch with Hara. Eventually Hara ended up staying with my aunt, and we secretly maintained in contact.   So definitely mom won't accept my boyfriend, same relationship is totally out of question. 

I was nervous and anxious; I told Junhyung that his parents acceptance of us is more than enough. He shrugged and replied "Don't be silly love, we need your mother's blessings plus I need to meet your family at some point".  All my attempts to warn him were fruitless.

Junhyung sighed, and gently kissed me on my lips. He then pressed his forehead against mine, stared into my eyes lovingly and wrapped his arms around my waist "Seung I love you, you know that, right?" I nodded " then please don't worry, and trust me love everything will be alright. I promise". 

Sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter