Sleepless, lateness....success!

Junseung Love Cafe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You had three hours of sleep due to being the chronic late sleeper that you are, plus an added bonus in terms of the presence of a certain jerk cousin who decided to disturb the sleep deprived you with tales of his latest failed womanizing encounters.

 

Inevitably you were running quite late. Working at a cafe is not by any means the most profitable paying job, but it's all what you have, and being late on your first day is a big no.

 

You stumbled upon your step, and blamed it on lack of sleep or just being your clumsy self. Your awkward attempt to regain your balance resulted in lightly bumping into someone.

 

You bowed quickly and murmured a few words of opologies while holding your gaze with his. You felt trapped by the intensity of small sharp eyes of a drop dead gorgeous-twenty something guy; staring back. He is slightly taller with the best heart shaped lips (the kind that girls will die to kiss).

 

As he walked out and you walked in, your phone rang. You looked at the caller ID; a sincere yet sorrowful smile plastered your face. "Oppa" Hara spoke softly from the other end.

 

-----------------

Sorry for this short chapter. I didn't have much to write. Nevertheless I just wanted to keep the follow of constantly updating.Thank you all for commenting and subscribing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter