Saranghea!

Junseung Love Cafe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Reluctantly,  he rolled over in bed. A pair of doe eyes slightly opened, trying to adjust to an inky darkness.  It's early; way too early for his liking. He has no choice, or so, he convinces himself. If it was up to the other,  he wouldn't have been up at a such hour. He doesn't have to,  and he knows it well. Nevertheless, the stubborn,  he is refuses to listen. As long as he remembers he's been a dancer.  His passion for dance is what keeps him going , and he wouldn't trade it for anything else even if it meant loosing sleep.

Slowly,  he makes his way out of the dimly lighted bedroom and into a spacious kitchen. There he finds him, sitting quitley,  jotting down what Hyunseung knows will be the lyrics to another hit song - one of so many. he stands still, silently admiring his lovers' passion for music. A few minutes passed before the subject of his interest notices his presence. 

"Baby why are you up so early?" he asked.

"Look at who is preaching" Hyunseung cuts in immediately.His lover's raised eyebrows showed his unspoken question.

" Am fine, really. I bet you hardly slept either".

He gets his reply with " I know, I know. I have been busy with the new album" along with a quick peck.

"Ok, I'll leave you to it" and with that Hyunseung starts his daily morning routine.  Few minutes later, he stepped out of shower just in time for his favourite waffles, courtesy of Jiyong. They ate their breakfast quitley, comfortable in each other's company.

Hyunseung likes riding the bus. Jiyong likes riding with Hyunseung (but in his own car), so he insists on dropping him off, ignoring the other's protest that he could easily miss his recording sessio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter