Completely & Utterly in Love

Junseung Love Cafe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhyung's POV:

I love my family, but I also need my own privacy; so I purchased a three bedrooms house in the city. I wanted to have a place where I could freely invite and party with friends, a place where I could compose lyrics with comfort, a space I could share with a lover. Am so glad that I took this decision a year ago. Now that Hyunseung and I have been a thing; I moved out from my family home and back to my bachelor pad.

Since then Hyunseung has been visiting me daily. We spend time watching movies while mostly cuddling in bed, we kiss, make out, and french. Sometimes we hold hands and take long walks on the beach. Honestly, I'm so happy now that I have him in my life. He is the only thing I want; and I love him more than anything else in the world. 

Everything I learned about Hyunseung's life, made me love him even more. He had a very tough life growing up. His father passed away seven years ago.  Hyunseung, being the oldest and only son had the responsibility of taking care of his mother and two sisters at the age of 15.

His mother had been a housewife until then, but then she had to support her three children on her own. She found a job as a nurse at a senior home care; and worked mostly at night. She was hardly home because of the long shifts.

The eldest of the two sisters has a three year old son, she moved in with their aunt and hadn't been living with them since their mother was angry with her for having a child out of wedlock. The youngest is still in high school. 

I found out that Hyunseung had never been to an amusement park, so I decided to take him there for our first date. I had to wear a mask and a beanie to conceal my identity, otherwise fans and paparazzi will invade our privacy. 
The place was crowded with all sorts of people, teenagers hanging out with friends, kids with their parents, and couples on dates just like us. 

Hyunseung wanted to go on every single ride, including those high thrill ones. I suffer from extremely severe acrophobia, confronted with heights, I get paralysed with fear. But I wanted him to have a fun experience, so I decided to be brave. I can definitely relax and join him in the excitement. I would be in more control, I thought to myself.  However, I ended up sweating and shaking with fear.

Hyunseung thoughts darted eagerly around as everything looked new. He didn't notice my condition at first, after a while he sensed my ordeal as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. I buried my face in his chest.  He whispered "I'm here, I love you ", his words made me comforted and eventually I became calm and more relaxed.  

I felt embarrassed afterwards, Hyunseung stood by my side all these past weeks and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter