Painful tears

Junseung Love Cafe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong notices the change in Hyunseung as soon as he's back from the convenience store. The latter is extremely quite and Jiyong can't help but to stare at a pair of puffy, red eyes that are gazing back at him.

He wants to ask Hyunseung, why?

Why are you like this?

Why do you insist on torturing yourself?  

Why can't you love me the way I love you?

But does he really have to ask?!

He surely knows

Jiyong knows and as much as it pains him to know, the truth of the matter is that whenever Hyunseung cries, it's always about a certain despicable bastard named Junhyung. Hyunseung is not the type who easily breaks down, however, he is a total mess when it comes to Junhyung. 

Jiyong lost track of how many times he failed to sleep at night. How many times he heared the younger sob in the middle of the night during the first year of Hyunseung and Junhyung break up. The desperate, painful sobs of the one who doesn't cry easily, still haunts his memory so vividly just as if it was yesterday.

He briefly shuts his eyes with so much force trying to smother the sudden gush of all the unpleasant memories.  He doesn't want to remember yet he fails to forget. And his mind leads him back; straight to the hours of dreadful darkness; to a chilly, gloomy night, late in November when he found him.

Hyunseung was sitting all alone on a bench in the park, covered in darkness, surrounded with quietness except for a faint chripping sound of a cricket that broke the silence of the night.

Jiyong looked at him intently, shocked at the sight in front of him. Shocked at Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter