We met again

Junseung Love Cafe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhyung was so wrapped up in composing lyrics for a new song as soon as the concert ended. It took him nearly two months to meet Hyunseung once again.

The clock on the wall points 7 am on a bright, beautiful, sunny day. Junhyung lays awake as strands of thin light came through the window. Since it was his only day off, Junhyung who is always over stimulated by caffeine decides to head to the cafe.

Junhyung's POV:

As I walked in, out of the corner of my eyes, I saw the red haired boy. He was absorbed in jotting down something, but as if he sensed my gaze on him, he looked up. Somehow, he was considerably skinnier, nevertheless as pretty as ever.

We stared into each other's eyes smiling silently. At first I had a doubt whether he liked me or not, but as they say that the eyes are the window to the soul and the fact that we were gazing at each other deeply, showed our mutual admiration and attraction. I went close to him and decided to have a little chat as I was wondering what he was doing in the cafe. To my surprise I found out that he is an employee. 

Definitely someone like him did not belong in this place; with his physique and handsomeness. He belonged out there; a model on the covers of magazines. When Hyunseung started laughing I turned my head slowly realizing that I spoke my mind without knowing. 

I cleared my throat and asked "Hyunseung would you go out with me, I ..." I didn't get to hear his reply, as Gikwang came in and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter