Shades of grey

Junseung Love Cafe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The stormy grey sky threatened to rain. Junhyung heard his heart beating loudly in his ears, pounding louder than the thunder. He felt jittery as he entered the familiar, small coffee shop. 

His eyes stared straight ahead. Everything looked the same as his past hovered in front of him. Hara was there, sitting in the corner; in her usual seat. She looked at him and smiled. He sighed and walked with heavy heart towards her, towards the same, exact pretty girl he once knew and loved.

Junhyung has been up all night. He tried to sleep but couldn't, thoughts of Hara, her baby and Hyunseung were in his head. He dreaded the idea that this child could be his and prayed that it wasn't true.  He had no doubt that he will take care of Hara and her son, if indeed he is the father. He's been always responsible. But the realization that this would definitely wreck his relationship with Hyunseung tugged at his heart.

He slide down into the seat opposite of hers. An awkward silence prevailed as they both didn't know what to say or where to start. 

"How are you? " she asked.

"Am fine... umm, I guess. What about you?" He asked in return.

"I'm okay" the quick replly came as they fell into another silence.

Hara stared down at her coffee cup, she raised her eyebrows, questioning "So you are friends with oppa?". Junhyung stayed quiet, not knowing how to explain his relationship with her brother.

Junhyung wanted to find out about wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter