First time for everything

Junseung Love Cafe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Today is the grand opening of Junhyung's cafe which is located in an up-scale neighbourhood. The famous Korean rapper gets out of his high end luxury car. All eyes on him, so he takes strong steps and walks swiftly with confidence. Camera flashes blinds him for a moment, but he manages to maintain his strides. The place is crowded; mostly with Beast fans cheering and wishing him success in his endeavour. Others are customers who want to try a new place, especially one that is owned by a famous idol. Junhyung couldn't be more pleased and proud with himself. He was pretty much involved in all the aspects of his new business adventure despite the hectic schedules of an idol. Yes, he did his research, came up with business and marketing plan, and got all the licenses and permits done. He created a logo and all the other promotional materials, chose a busy location, colour schemes and purchased tables and chairs. He even chose the items on the menu and set the pricing structure. He only left one thing. The only thing he left for his best friend whom he trusted to run the cafe on his behalf is the process of hiring employees. Junhyung is shy by nature,so it should therefore come as no surprise that he isn't good at interviewing people.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter