Class president

Miss Tomboy

@ Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Joon Myun imnida. (he bowed his head 90 degree and shake your hand) I'm the class president for class 2A-1 in Seoul High School. I'm the hier for Kim Group. My family was so straight about discipline and that make me learn how to be polite around others. Today, Miss Seo ask me to give the new student a tour in our school. I hope we can be friend and I think she was a nice girl. @

 

Suho's POV

RINGGGGGGGGGGG~

"That's it for today. I want you all to submit your homework yesterday. JoonMyun please bring all the books to the staff room." Miss Seo ask me to bring all the books that I have collect early in the morning to the staff room.

"Attention, thank you, Miss Seo" I stand up and thanks, Miss Seo. Then, I follow her to the staff room. In the staff room, I put all the table on Miss Seo desk. On my way to go back to my class she calls me.

"Nae, Miss Seo. Do you need anything?" I ask her. Then, he gives ma a paper.

"This is Miss Jung schedule please pass this to her and make sure to show all the important room that she must know." she said to me.

"Nae, Miss Seo. Is that all??" I ask her again.

"Yes, that's all. You can bring her for the tour now and this is the free pass" she give me the free pass. Then, I quickly get out from the staff room and in my way to the class I look at her special schedule. 'Ohh..she taking cooking class and join dance club as the special class.'

Then, I walk slowly to my class and before I open the door I heard Baekhyun asking Nicole about the guy that taking a bus to school. 'No, she can't tell the truth'

"That 'Mystery guy' is ........." Nicole said and I quickly enter the class and go to her.

"Nicole-shi, we need to go for the tour now. I don't like to be late for my next class even I have the free pass." I said to her.

"Ohh...I forget about our tour. Let's go now." she stand up and want to follow me but Baekhyun hold her hand.

"Nicole, wait! You need to tell me first," he said to Nicole.

"Umm..but I need to go now. I will tell you later, Baek" then she follows me and in my way to the door I look at Xiumin and his face look so pale. So, after I come out from the class I ask Nicole permission to text someone.

 

FROM: SUNNOUNCER
TO: BAOZI

Hey, are you okay?? ◕︵◕ Your face looks so pale. 


FROM: BAOZI
TO: 
SUNNOUNCER

I'm alright and thanks for saving me. ◕ ◡ ◕

 

After he replies back my massage I smile because he was alright.

"Why you smile?? Is it something good happen??" she ask me. Without realizing I reply to her.

"Yeah, luckily I call you before you tell Xiumin secret." I said to her. 'Ohh..'

"Xiumin, secret??" she look confuse. "Did you mean the cute guy name was Xiumin and his secret is taking bus to school??" she ask me.

"Yes, you're right. So, please make it as secret or Xiumin life will turn into hell" I said to her.

"What did you mean by that? Why taking the bus will make his life turn into hell?" she ask me.

"Umm...I think there are a lot of thing that you need to know about this school. Let's make a tour around the school now and in our way I will tell everything about Seoul High School." Then, we start walking.

"Okay, let me start by introducing myself first. Hai, I'm Kim Joonmyun but you can call me Suho, Nicole-shi" I said to her and we shake our hand.

"So here we're in Seoul High School. I don't know why you look so clueless but this school is the only school for rich kids. But, they also accept scholar student but only 1% ." I said to her and she look shock.

"That's mean I also one of the rich student?" she point to herself. 'I don't know but I don't think that you're the scholar student'

"It should be that way. If you attend this school. Wait you don't know that you're from rich family?" I ask her. 'How come she don't know about her own family?'

"No, I don't know that my family was rich. I grow up in Jeju Island and my dad never tell anything about me being heir or anything like that" she said to me.

"Umm...I think you should ask you're parents about this" I said to her and we finally arrived in front of dance room.

"Nicole-shi, this is the dance room and I think you will always be here because you join dance club. Besides, this is your schedule" I said to her and give her the schedule.

"Thank you, Suho and did you mean Xiumin is one of the scholar students?" she ask me. I just nodding my head.

"Xiumin's father is the secretary for my Aboji that's why he get to be the scholar and later when I was an adult and be the heirs for my family company I will make him as my secretary." I said to her. 'That's why I protect Xiumin right now, so that he will protect me when I need him'

"Okay, I will keep Xiumin secret but you must promise me to introduce him to me. I want to be his friend and want to thanks him to bring me to this school" she said cheerfully.

"Okay, no problem. If you have something to ask me about this school or the students of our class you can ask me. I bet you that I know all the background of the students of our class" I said to her feeling proud.

"You know what Suho, you're like an announcer that know all the thing that happen in this school," She said to me.

"That's why my friend calls me Sunnouncer. The combination of my nickname and announcer" I said to her and she laughs cutely.

"So, that's mean you also know about my background right? Can you tell me about it?" she asks me.

"Umm...I don't think I know about it right now but maybe I will know everything about you tomorrow" I said to her. 'You know I need at least a day to find your info' Then, she put her dissapointed face.

"Hey, don't be like that. I promise you that I will tell about you background life tomorrow." I said to her and thankfully it cheer her up again.

Then, I show her all the rooms that we have in the school. I also give her some tips about the short way to go to her class if she late. Later on, we go back to our class and start studying.

 

Nicole's POV

When I want to tell Baek about the mystery guy, The Class President come towards me and said that we should start our tour around the school. So, I quickly follow him.

He introduce himself as Kim Joonmyun but he let me call him by his nickname Suho. Suho tell me about this school and I also know that the cute guy that I meet at the bus stop was a scholar student and his nickname is Xiumin. I take this advantage and make a promise with Suho, so that I can be friend with him too.

Suho said I was one of the rich student in Seoul High School and it make me feel so confused. I make a check note that I should ask dad about it when he fetched me from school today. Not only that, Suho also show me the short way to go to my class when I was late. I think it help me alot and I was so happy that he was my new friend.

After we done our tour in school we enter back our class and study like the other students. During lunch, when I was trying to find a place to sit a girl on my class invite me to eat together with a few more student from my class. So, I follow her to the table.

"Annyeong, I'm Im Jin Ah, but you can call me Nana." a tall girl with gorgeous face introduce herself.

"Hai, I'm Goo Hara" the cute girl introduce herself.

"I'm Kim Hyuna, let's be friends," a girl with a cat face said to me.

"My name is Kang Ji Hyun. You can call me Soyu" the girl that invite me to eat together introduce herself.

"Hai, I'm Jung Yong Joo and you can call me Nicole," I said to them.

"So, Nicole. How about this school do you love it?" Hara asks me.

"Yes, I love it especially because I get girls as the friend now," I said to them.

"You talk like you never be friend with girls before." said Nana.

"Yes, you guys are my first. Thank you because you guys want to be friend with me" I said to them.

"Seriously!! Wow...bye the way no problem. Besides, you really rock that short hair" Hyuna said to me.

"Hyuna was right. I never meet someone that look this great with short hair" Soyu said.

"Thank you, but all of you was pretty too" I said to them. 'They are so nice towards me. Now I feel like being welcome to this new school'

After that we keep talking about a few thing and then we go to our special class for that day. It was a cooking class and I saw a few student from my class was there.

I saw the nerdy guy was also in the class but he just act like he never saw me. Not only that the tall guy that keep kicking my chair also was here. It's weird to saw guys joining cooking class.

While, Miss Nam was showing us how to cook today's recipe, the tall guy keep calling my name. So, I look at him and he wink at me so I quickly look in front and was so shock. 'Did he just wink at me??'

Throughout, the class the tall guy keep staring at me. So, after the class end and it was time for us to go back. I quickly run to the main lobby and waiting for my dad. While, waiting for my dad. I saw the tall guy was walking towards my direction and luckily dad come at the right time to fetch me.

When, we already at home and I have change to more comfortable clothes than the skirt I going downstairs and go to the living room where mom and dad was there.

"Appa, can I ask you something??" I ask dad.

"Sure, baby girl. What did you want to know?" dad ask me.

"Appa, my new friends said that Seoul High School was a school for rich students and one of them asking me, I'm the heir to which company??" I said to dad.

"You're friends was right baby girl. You indeed a rich student. Appa and Umma want to say sorry because we keep this as secret but we just want you to grow up without all this wealth instead with nature. That's why we bring you to Jeju Island" dad said to me.

"Umm..okay. I'm not mad just feel confused because suddenly my friend keep talking about business and heir of their company. That's why I asking you" I said to them.

"Thank you for understanding us, baby girl. About, our company, I will tell you about it later. But if your friend ask you again just said that you're heir for Nature Corporation" dad said to me.

"Thanks for the information dad. I want to make my homework now." I said to them and going upstair. 'So, I'm the heir of Nature Corporation. I need to tell Howon about this. I really miss him'