Top student

Miss Tomboy

Readers: I'm sure you guys was really curious about who is Nicole fiance and some of you have been confused with this fanfic. 

So to make it simple,
Lots of unexpected things happen after Nicole enter Seoul High School. It was the first day of the senior year (Chapter 7 - 13) after winter break and there are lots of flashbacks will appear in the next chapters. While we go through with Nicole first day as a senior, I will introduce more characters, the sweet sour life of Miss Tomboy and the mystery will be revealed.


 

Nicole's POV

Ringgggg......

"Thank you, Miss Seo," said Suho and all the students follow him. After Miss Seo leaves the classroom all my friends gather around me.

"Nicole what happen to you??" Hara ask me worriedly. 

"Hahaha...I just sprain my ankle" I smile to her and reassure everyone that I'm alright.

"I know it this must be because of you again Kris. Whenever Nicole was with you, she always gets hurt." Soyu points her fingers towards Kris. 'Stop it Soyu, don't start again.'

"Babe you shouldn't talk like that. Kris was the one that brings Nicole to the hospital you know." Sehun scolds her girlfriend. 'Thanks, Sehun'

"Yeah after he makes her injured AGAIN," said Kai at the back of the class sarcastically. 'Can't they just leave Kris and me alone'

"See, everyone knows that Nicole always gets hurt every time she was with Kris." Soyu talks back to Sehun feel like she has won the argument. 'I need to interfere or everything will be worse.'

"Guys stop it. I'm the one that clumsy okay this has nothing to go against Kris, he just happens to be there and help me." I tell them.

"Nicole is you forget because of Kris you got this scar on your neck," Soyu said to me angrily while pointing to the scar. 'Not this one Soyu. I have told you to never talk about it again for nth times.'

"They are right Cole. You always get hurt whenever you're around me." Kris said softly but still audible for everyone to hear it and leave the classroom.

"Kris! Kris!" I want to run for him but because of my condition right now I can't do that. 'Stupid ankle. Why you need to be hurt when I need to use you the most.'

"Aish...Soyu why you did that. I have to tell you guys to never bring that incident again plus it, not his fault." I scold her and try to get up.

"Nicky, it's okay. I will get him." DO pat my shoulder and leave the classroom to find Kris for me. 'Thanks DO for helping me.'

"Cola, I'm sorry. I just worried about you and I'm really angry to realize what I said earlier." Soyu comes towards me with her sad face.

"Nicole please forgive my girl. She was emotionally unstable today." Sehun begging me. 'The drama start again.'

"Yah...Oppa!" Soyu scolds him. 'This two love birds.'

"Nae...Nae..I forgive your girl but if she does it again I will stop talking to her." I tell Sehun.

"See I'm great right ''.He winks to Soyu and she hugs him happily. Then I look back at the door and hope that DO can bring Kris back to the next class. 'I hope that Kris not that hurt and DO will do a good job plus he was the only one that knows what really happen to me back then.'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAST YEAR

 

@ Annyeonghaseyo. (He smile to you). I'm Do Kyung Soo but my friends call me DO. I'm the Top Student of Seoul High School and the heirs for Seoul National University Hospital. I have been studying hard to become a doctor myself and treat everyone that need my help.  There was a new girl in my class and she a bit tomboy but she also clever and I'm glad that she enter Seoul High School so at least she will be a new competitor for me to maintain my results. I also have become friend with her and we have a relationship likes a brother and a sister. Because of that I have sworn to protect her from any danger and will help her if she needs one. @

 

DO's POV

It's Friday, today I have a date with Nicole after school. Last week Mr. Lee asking me to teach her mathematics because that was the only subject that she lack off. At first, I don't want to teach her but because Mr. Lee said that I will get an extra point I quickly agree.

So here I am right now waiting in the library alone. I think this is a great place to teach her to consider that no one wants to come into the library after school besides I don't want other students to find out that I teach her or they will ask for me to teach them too.

"Hai, are you Do Kyung Soo???" Nicole asking me politely. 'Ohh...she was beautiful that's why all the guys in our class was trying hard to make you their girl'

"Ahh..yes that's me. Joo Yong Joo, right?" I ask her back.

"Nae, but you can call me Nicole." she smiled sweetly. 'Why she remind me of my younger sister??'

"Okay. Should we start now?? I'm sure you don't want to go back late right?" I said to her.

"Nae, we should start now," she said to me and we start with I help her to answer a few questions that she can't answer.

9:00 PM 

"Ahh...now I understand the concept of Pythagoras. Thank you Kyung Soo" she said happily while hugging her book. 'Seriously she was totally like my dead sister.'

"DO," I tell her my name but she looks clueless.

"DO...my friend call me that, Now you're my friend so you should call me that," I said to her.

"Nae, DO. Should we go back now?? It was already late." she ask me and I just chuckle because of her reaction.

"Okay, let's go." we walk out of the library. Then, Nicole gets a phone call.

"Yoboseyo??"......Appa are you already here??" she asks her dad.

"Oh...you can't fetch me today. It's okay appa I'm a big girl, I can go back by myself," she tells her dad. She hung up her phone.

"Nicole do you want me to send you back??" I ask her.

"It's okay DO, I can take the cab. Bye...bye...see you tomorrow," she said to me and quickly run out to the school gate. Then, I go to my car and when I d into my pocket my key was not there. I just remember that I put it in my locker so I quickly enter the school building back.

I stop when the traffic light shows red and when I'm looking at the sidewalk there was a girl wearing my school uniform run into a dark alley and behind a drunken man was catch her. I quickly park my car beside the sidewalk and call the police. Then, I quickly go towards that dark alley and hide behind the wall.

I saw the drunken man was coming closer towards that girl and he hugged her. When that girl tries to escape he hold her tighter than she bites his hand and he pushes the girls towards the wall and that girls pass out. I'm shocked when I saw that girl face, touch was Nicole. I come out from my hiding place before thattouchesNicole. 

"Yah... the old man, back away. Don't touch Nicole." I shout. Then, he faces me.

"Ohh...someone wants to be hero?? Wait you know her name so you must be her boyfriend right?? Hahaha....Don't worry boy I will teach you how to use her body for your pleasure later." he said to me and come towards Nicole.

"I say back away the old man or I will hit you." I give warning to that man, but he just laughs at me and went to Nicole and try to her shirt. I quickly hit him using the glass bottle that I find in the alley. That man falls down and his head is bleeding.

I quickly go towards Nicole and try to wake her up but she still unconscious. I try to put her on my back and piggyback her but when we want to escape from that alley that drunken man come towards me and want to hit me but luckily at that time the police has arrived and that old man has been arrested.

We're in Seoul National University Hospital. I'm waiting patiently beside unconscious Nicole on the hospital bed while my mom tries to calm Mrs. Jung. My dad and Mr. Jung go to the police station to handle this case. A few hours later Nicole has awake but she looks lost. 

"Omma! Mrs. Jung! Nicole awake." I inform them. They quickly come towards Nicole and I call the doctor.

"Where am I, Omma." she asks her mom and her mom quickly hug her while crying.

"Finally, you conscious baby girl. I can't think about losing you." her mom said to her while caressing her hair. Then, she looks at me and blinking her eyes.

"DO, what are you doing here?? Aren't we separated to go back home??" she asks me.

"Nicole you don't remember anything??" I ask her.

" I remember we going separated way and.... I can't remember anything after that. Wait???" she looks at me with shock face.

"Am I faint in my way back??" she ask me. 'She doesn't remember what happen. Should I tell her??'

"No sweetheart, you..." when Mrs. Jung wants, to tell the truth, Dr. Kim stop her.

"Mrs. Jung can we have some talks," she asks Mrs. Jung.

"Oh!...sure. Kyungsoo can you look for my daughter," she asks me politely.

"Nae, Mrs. Jung," I reply. Then, Mrs. Jung and Dr. Kim leave us and mom excuse herself to inform dad about Nicole condition.

"Gomawo DO for bringing me to the hospital. I think I must be really tired that's why I'm faint," she said to me while grinning.

"It's okay, Nicky. I will always be your knight in shining armor when you need help." I said to her.

"Really! Is it a promise??" she ask me excitedly.

"Nae, it's a promise," I said to her. 'If before I can't protect my sister but now I swear to God that I will protect you plus you're like my sister and I don't want to lose you.'

After that day we have become really close and always be seen together. We study together, eat together and sometimes we even have a sleep over at each other house and our family has become close too. Nicky was like my little sister that need to be protected from this evil world and I have promised to always be beside her whenever she needs me. I also learn martial arts just in case I need it to protect her in the future. We have been really close that we know each other secret and never keep any of it but there is still this one secret that not only me but my parents and Nicky parents make sure to never been out. Dr. Kim tells us that Nicky can't remember what happen that night because she was traumatized by it that's why her brain has deleted that event when she wakes up so it's better for us to keep it from Nicole or she will be traumatized by it for her whole life.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After Miss Seo leaves the classroom everyone to gather around Nicole and asks her whether she was okay or not and like always Nicole will say that she alright even she not. Then, there go Soyu. She blames Kris for making Nicole hurt and not only that Kai also did the same thing. Despite Sehun has tried to stop her girlfriend to never going over the limit but it does not work I guess.

"Guys stop it. I'm the one that clumsy okay this has nothing to go against Kris, he just happens to be there and help me." Nicole tells them.

"Nicole did you forget because of Kris you got this scar on your neck," Soyu said to Nicole angrily while pointing to the scar. 'Ish...this girl with her big mouth.'

"They are right Cole. You always get hurt whenever you're around me." Kris said softly and leave the classroom.

"Kris! Kris!" Nicole tries to stand up but fail because of her condition. 

"Aish...Soyu why you did that. I have told you guys to never bring that incident again plus it not his fault." she scolds Soyu and tries to get up again.

"Nicky, it's okay. I will get him." I pat her shoulder and leave the classroom to find Kris. I saw he enter the restroom.

When I was near the restroom I heard the shatters of glass. I quickly enter the restroom and saw Kris on the floor with his bleeding hand. I take my handkerchief and do aid to his injured hand. I sit beside him and pat his shoulder.

"Kris, I know that right now it's not your hand that was hurt but your heart. I know that you still can't forgive yourself because of that incident that happens to Nicky. I was there Kris and it not your fault, that thing happen to her. You need to forgive yourself first Kris. Stop runaway from the reality, she waiting for you Kris. Back then till now." I tell him and stand up. 'You know what Kris, you're the only guy that I trust to protect my Nicky. If it not you then I will fight really hard to make her mine.'

"Quickly clean up your mess and enter the next class or Nicky will be dead worried," I tell him and leave him alone.