starting point

sunshine on spring

Jinwoo finally decided to call the person who sent that message to him. actually, Jinwoo could have had Mr.Lee find out who sent the message, but somehow Jinwoo want to make sure his own. Jinwoo waited for the call in charge. But after three times call, the call remains unanswered.

Jinwoo finally decided to reply to the message. After making sure the message is sent, Jinwoo turn off the cell phone and go to bed.

"Hyung, wake up." Taehyun wake him up but Jinwoo are still asleep.

"Hmmm, fifteen minutes I will get up, taehyunnie." Jinwoo replied with his eyes still closed.

"No hyung. You must wake up now because soon we had to get to the coffee shop." Taehyun pull tthe blanket. "I wonder about you hyung, instead of the night you were first to sleep but why even so most late wake up."

"Yes, I'm awake now. Tell seunghoon we will have breakfast in  coffee shop this morning. Besides this your first day college taehyunnie? ". Jinwoo wake up and take a bath.

Their coffee shop have been open, there's even a few guests. Today Jinwoo was deliberately come early to the coffee shop. Because after lunch he will have to join his father in a board meeting at the company. Jinwoo initially refused, but Mr.Lee say if Jinwoo participate in meetings, Jinwoo will be able to spend his time with his father. That's why Jinwoo finally agreed to join the meeting. And he can go back to the coffee shop again after the meeting.

 

After breakfast Taehyun and Seungyoon immediately go to their classes. Incidentally they have same majored. So for the next year they will always be together. Originally Taehyun, would drive his car alone, but somehow Seungyoon invitation to walk together make dissuade it. actually from yesterday Taehyun already prepared a lot of questions for seungyoon, but he always did not have a chance.

"So, how do you know seunghoon hyung? "Taehyun asked seungyoon when they out of the coffee shop.

Seungyoon were surprised because Taehyun want to start a conversation with him, immediately replied " we met in busan. When it seunghoon hyung losing his wallet and got lost. I showed him the way home and after that we meet every day, especially after I was introduced him to my friends whom is in a group of street dancers. "

"You know about seunghoon hyung family back then?" Taehyun asked in a tone of suspicion.

"Until yesterday I still think that seunghoon just like me. But after knowing the truth seems my suspicions had been right. "Seungyoon replied, looking around him. Seungyoon uncomfortable with the way people looking him now. "Why are they staring at me like that?" Thought seungyoon.

"Suspicious? Why do you suspect? " Taehyun voice divert seungyoon mind . Seungyoon see Taehyun were staring straight ahead, do not care about the look of the people around him.

Seungyoon laugh, "seunghoon hyung never accepted money from the street dance group performances, but he always wear expensive clothes, though seunghoon always said it was a gift. In addition, when he came to my house, he always brought expensive food . That's why I suspect him. "Seungyoon stared at Taehyun because he suddenly stopped in their classroom door.

"So I guess you are not like the rats, rite? Taehyun smiled and stepped into their classroom, leaving seungyoon gasping when he see Taehyun finally smiled at him for the first time since their meeting.

 

 

Seunghoon looked around their coffee shop, seunghoon never think their place almost full on the second day, because they are not giving free coffee again. His eyes stopped on one figure, a man's with sharp eyes staring at Jinwoo who was talking to Mr.Lee at a table near the window. Actually it is not a new thing for seunghoon to see people staring at Jinwoo. from when they at school, Jinwoo already being poluler, many people are staring Jinwoo, whatever Jinwoo do. But the way that man looking is different from the others. That's why seunghoon decided to approach the man.

"Hello, how the coffee? Good? "Seunghoon sitting in front of him, blocking the view of the man against Jinwoo.

"yes" he said short and seunghoon can know if he was upset because seunghoon blocking his view.

"It tastes good or drink while looking at someone who makes it good?" Seunghoon tease the man.

The man just looked at him surprised. "Do not get mad, I just noticed you staring at my friend from earlier, btw  seunghoon," seunghoon  give his hand.

"Mino" he shook seunghoon hands.

"So, why are you staring at my friend? Want to get acquainted with him directly? ". mino surprised with seunghoon words. Before Mino could answer, seunghoon already called the man who  he had been staring for almost one hour.

 

One hour ago ...


Mino finally decided to come to the coffee shop this morning. after overnight acquainted with Jinwoo efforts ended in failure because of he scared to answred jinwoo call. mino he dare not answer the phone, even up to three times mino not answer Jinwoo call. mino fear Jinwoo be thought strange because the messages he sent previously. but the message from Jinwoo make he finally ventured to come this morning.

Overnight after Jinwoo stop calling him, mino decided to call Jinwoo, just would call,  when an incoming message from Jinwoo. a message that makes he cant sleep all night. In fact it only contains the message "you can say it to me when you meet me"


That's why mino is in this coffee shop, looked at from a distance to Jinwoo, hope jinwoo is not aware of it.

 

Present ..


Mino staring to seunghoon who are sit in front of him. seunghoon call Jinwoo. when Mino see Jinwoo were walking towards them make mino  nervous increasingly. He already plan to meet Jinwoo directly, but this not on his plan.

"Do not be nervous, Jinwoo definitely want to meet you"  senghoon laugh when he see mino suddenly nervous.

Jinwoo stood beside seunghoon. Staring seunghoon and mino. "So why did you call me, hoonie?

"I want you to meet my friend hyung, he was very fond of caramel macchiato from our coffee shop." Seunghoon introduce mino on Jinwoo.

"I think I saw  you here yesterday. Jinwoo. "Jinwoo pad out his hand. Mino just stared at his hands.

Seunghoon laughed at mino reaction, mino also realized "hmmm .. sorry. Mino, you can call mino ". Mino shake  Jinwoo hands. mino feel strange power when  his hand shake  Jinwoo hands. but jinwoo hand were really soft .

"You can accompany mino, hyung? I had to check the cake in the kitchen " Seunghoon got up and told Jinwoo to sit. Seunghoon was left mino and Jinwoo that look awkward together.