re-united

sunshine on spring

3 days ago ...


Seunghoon still do not believe that he was finally able to meet Jinwoo again, after four years was not met. His parents and jinwoo parents are close friends, they are friends in the college time, have the same work in business. But seunghoon parents still have time for seunghoon. Even her mother always did not work when the weekend, and chose to bring seunghoon vacation to places seunghoon want. Jinwoo and seunghoon always attended same school since child,seunghoon was the only friend who Jinwoo had. Not because Jinwoo do not want to be friends with the others, but because Jinwoo too shy and others was afraid to make friends with Jinwoo as Jinwoo outstanding family background  plus Jinwoo smart and popular at school because his handsome face.

Seunghoon like to spend time with Jinwoo, because among his friends only Jinwoo sincere friends with him without intending to use it. But four years ago, Jinwoo have to go to England for college. While seunghoon decided not  went to college and moved to busan to stay with his sick grandmother. Fortunately  his parents approve. Because seunghoon moved to a grandmother, seunghoon mother decided to sink into her work again and make seunghoon parents company become a successful company, although still less with Jinwoo parents company.

During in busan was seunghoon still communicate with Jinwoo, but since Jinwoo got busy with college, they began rarely communicate. In order not to get bored, while in busan seunghoon decided to start his old hobby, dancing. Join with a group of street dancers. Seunghoon grateful moved to busan, because there nobody knew him. his friends in a group of street dancers seemed to sincerely become his friends.

A month ago her grandmother died after struggling with the disease. Seunghoon who felt there is no reason to stay in busan, decided to move back in with her parents, leaving busan without telling his friends, he leaving busan and the tragic memories that still haunt him.

Three days ago his parents tell seunghoon to join them  to lunch in their families restaurant. Seunghoon was surprised when arrived at the restaurant, he saw Jinwoo parents along with Jinwoo also participate in their lunch. Jinwoo still the same, still have deer eyes. Seunghoon was shocked when he heard the story that Jinwoo decided to pioneer a coffee shop business. During this seunghoon always thought that once completed his lstudy Jinwoo will lead the company, just like him. But whenseunghoon heard Jinwoo story , seunghoon also asked to the parents, that he would also like Jinwoo. seunghoon parents agree, so Jinwoo and seunghoon finally decided to start a coffee shop together.

Present day

Seunghoon looked at the state of his coffee shop along with Jinwoo. his eyes fixed on an acoustic stage deliberately he made for a friend. A friend who he knew in busan, a friend who was in the same trust in the trust Jinwoo. friend that he gave scholarships to be able to study on campus which is right in front of the coffee shop. But it does not know if his scholarship comes from seunghoon. He know if his friend was already in college now and seunghoon sure his friend was in need of a job.  when they decide the location of the coffee shop with Jinwoo few days ago, seunghoon been told about busan and about his friend to Jinwoo. fortunately Jinwoo agreed and immediately ordered his servants to buy a place teap across campus. Jinwoo even not forget to prepare an acoustic stage for his friend.

Jinwoo is kind, always putting others than himself. Jinwoo had always wanted to make everyone happy, even those who have not known though. Seunghoon smiling at Jinwoo. the queue in front of the coffee shop they had long, seunghoon and Jinwoo also helped their servants. But when seunghoon see a face that is very in unfamiliarity participate in the queue, he immediately ordered Jinwoo to approached him. Seunghoon smiled at his shocked face when he saw Jinwoo, even his friends who are usually difficult to govern, to obediently follow all Jinwoo orders. Jinwoo has always managed to get people to obey him, even though these people do not actually want, they will still be obedient, especially after seeing Jinwoo deer eyes.

Seunghoon see Jinwoo walking towards their room, seunghoon immediately went into their room, decided to hide in the bathroom to hear all of their conversation. When his friend agreed to work in their coffee shop, seunghoon decided to get out of the shower. His friend looked at him incredulously. Seunghoon hugged her and asked "so how seoul?"

 

One month ago ..


Knock - Knock


A maid knocked on Taehyun door , inform if there are guests who seek it. Taehyun lazy move out of his room, who would dare to visit the middle of the night, he grumbled. Taehyun is already preparing to sleep, his body is  so tired after a day of attending a meeting led by his parents. In addition, he also must immediately choose which college will he choose to go to college.


Taehyun looked at people who were to him. From behind Taehyun seems to know the person, but Taehyun not sure that person is in seoul now, after that person decides to leave four years ago. suddenly the man turned around, and says "hello taehyunnie". Taehyun just stare at the person with a glare to kill.


another update. hope you will like it ^^