know you more (2)

sunshine on spring

Jinwoo staring Taehyun who were still asleep beside him. After dinner, they went straight to Taehyun house. Seunghoon and Seungyoon lwere sleep in the guest rooms. Actually Jinwoo want to talk to Taehyun, but see Taehyun are already very sleepy, they finally decided to sleep. But Jinwoo could not sleep. He still thoughts about  the man who he saw at coffee shop this afternoon. that man was Handsome with thick eyebrows and tan skin.

basicly Jinwoo was not aware the presence of the man, but somehow he felt a pair of eyes stared at him. That's why when jinwoo try to look towards people who looking at him, Jinwoo smiling at the man automaticly. Jinwoo see the man was surprised. Perhaps because Jinwoo suddenly smiling at him.

The man just stared at Jinwoo blankly. And thanks to Taehyun, who suddenly blocking his view against the man. jinwoo can avoid the awkward feeling when that man not smile to him. When they decided to immediately go to dinner, Jinwoo was trying to look at him again, but he saw the man was busy laughing with his friends. Jinwoo knew one of that man friends who laughing with that man now.

" ah, i will ask him later about that man" jinwoo smile and walking towards his car. taehyun was waiting him with the curiousty face.

At dinner was actually Jinwoo still thinking about the man. Jinwoo curious, because it seems like he' had seen him before, but dont knows where and when.its like jinwoo feel something different with that man. something that he always afraid to feel. sunddenly his mobile phone ringing, an incoming message from an unknown number. Jinwoo surprised  when he read the message, its only contains with one line 

"your smile is like heaven".

Who's that hell sending the creepy message to him in midnight. jinwoo never give his number to another people beside his parent, mr.lee, seunghoon, taehyun, and seungyoon. but its imposible that seungyoon will send this creepy message to him. suddenly jinwoo know who are will send him this kind of message.

 

Mino staring at his cell phone screen. Still no reply, but already more than an hour ago the message sent. Mino recall the incident that afternoon, when he saw the man's smile, his eyes immediately blocked by the back of the arrogant man. "What the hell"

"What do you want mino? "Zico ask him.

"Caramel macchiato" he said without looking zico.

"What did you see?" Zico look towards mino's view. Zico saw a group of men who were laughing together, zico eyes widened when he saw a male among them The. Little man smiled and hugged the man with naughty face beside him. "Jinwoo." Zico muttered in disbelief.

"Jinwoo? Jinwoo whom? "mino who heard  Zico mention foreign name. Mino do not know if it zico know one of the four men.

" well, you see the little man, white skin, big deer-like eyes with a charming smile there? He is Jinwoo, an old school friend "zico pointed toward the four men.

"You know that cute guy? 'Mino still do not believe that his friend knew the man who managed to make his world stop with just one smile.

"Cute guy? Well ,dont tell me you fallen for him, mino "zico chuckled. "He just hard to get but the important thing he just too good for you" zico teased and laugh when mino mino glared to him.

Mino was silent when he heard what zico say. Hard to get? O come on he is song mino, rite? He always get what he want. But he admit that the man is indeed makes he felt that feeling he never had before. mino see he and his friends walked towards the door. Instantly mino pretend he was laughing with his friends, he did not want to get caught being of looking at the man.

When the man passing nearby, mino felt there were staring at him, but he did not dare to raise his face. When he finally looked up, mino saw the man get into a sports car that he was admired before.

"So you say that he hard to get, Because he had the car that I cant have? "Mino say to zico.

Zico just laughed and said, "not because of it, but because there are other things you do not know" .zico pat mino, "but if you're so curious, just try to get him."

That's why when mino got home, zico send him, Jinwoo numbers. It took up to two hours of thinking, mino finally decided to send a message to Jinwoo. although mino know now it was midnight, and Jinwoo may already sleeping, but mino still hope Jinwoo will reply to his message. Vibration of handphone resuscitate mino, he stared at his cell phone screen in disbelief. Mino rubbed his eyes and read again who is calling.


"Jinwoo" he still did not believe.

 
 
 

.